• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9062 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 519

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:29 GMT
#10361
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:31 GMT
#10362
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:31 GMT
#10363
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:32 GMT
#10364
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:33 GMT
#10365
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:33 GMT
#10366
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:34 GMT
#10367
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10368
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10369
On March 19 2024 10:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.


Mz never voted for him.

Perfection always wanted palmar.

I take responsibility for mislynching palmar, but you can't shit on anyone for not lynching jealous either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10370
Or dmb for that matter.
It‘s also all visible in the thread. All of it
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:36 GMT
#10371
On March 19 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game


I cant see perfection play this good as mafia. (sorry perfection)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:36 GMT
#10372
On March 19 2024 10:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.


Mz never voted for him.

Perfection always wanted palmar.

I take responsibility for mislynching palmar, but you can't shit on anyone for not lynching jealous either.


Well I could have sworn Mz was voting him because he accused me of not lynching him pre-flip. So maybe they‘re just friends, or Mz is scum. Who knows.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:37 GMT
#10373
On March 19 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game


agree with the bolded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:38 GMT
#10374
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:39 GMT
#10375
I think you‘re scum though so you‘re kinda forgiven. You need to discredit me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:40 GMT
#10376
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:41 GMT
#10377
If we can't get all the townies voting together we already lost here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:42 GMT
#10378
On March 19 2024 10:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.

??? I'm not pinning anything. I'm stating the fact that your chaotic way of playing caused Jealous to live for 2 days in a row. I'm kinda mad at you so I will continue to do so until the end of the game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10379
On March 19 2024 10:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.

??? I'm not pinning anything. I'm stating the fact that your chaotic way of playing caused Jealous to live for 2 days in a row. I'm kinda mad at you so I will continue to do so until the end of the game


No because you‘re being selective about it and just want to be an asshole towards me.

You didnt blame dp when he asked me to do cop but you blame me when I switch off and on but others don‘t ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10380
The way you treated me after the flip was unacceptable so that will be my way of coping
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.