• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10251 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 20:15 GMT
#8353
Iamp the day before NEVER voted for TTS

On March 06 2024 10:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (12): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (5): sandroba, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 11 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Next day Iamp and Oats vote TTS

On March 09 2024 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




On March 07 2024 23:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

The post feels like trying to pretend to be clueless. I think they flipped town. Nobody would talk like that.

Yeah i agree with this, very forced


On March 08 2024 00:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

I really don’t like the way he was absolving himself of responsibility on day 1 and sheeping marv wholesale while claiming marv wasn’t a townread for him.
Today hes said twice now about the check possibly being altered but he’s seems to have said it just to say it without fully considering what the options are

There are no options, Oats. If you are town you have been very unfortunate. Or slam is mafia, which I think is very unlikely. In each case, the correct play is always to lynch you today.

The correct play is to lynch mafia.

The man makes a good point.




CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 20:17 GMT
#8354
Can I have permission to go on a solo quest to vote someone I think is mafia, Vivax?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 20:19 GMT
#8355
Iamp/Palmar/XXXXX

Palmar might be goon tho.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 20:20 GMT
#8356
Iamp also started the Tfrel wagon.

Iamp saved me.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:43 GMT
#8424
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.


🥰

Look people from the Obvs that I tried, tried to work with DP.

Just remember, town, DP is not cleared.

If he start his emo stuff do not buy it.


FAQ:

Plurality lynch. In the case of a tied vote the first player to obtain the most votes is lynched.
Mafia kp is carried. Each night the mafia must designate a player to carry each kill. Players may visit multiple people.
Mafia cannot hold their shot.
Town may vote for a no lynch
Self voting is allowed.
Mafia communications will be held over discord.

##vote: copcake
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:44 GMT
#8426
Iamp/palmar/dp

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8432
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


DP also saved Palmar day 1

Oh noooesssss
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:58 GMT
#8463
On March 15 2024 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.


wtf why is it not better than your Town read palmar when cake is in your Poe?

I townread both. CC is only in the tinfoil scenario.


Walk me in this

Have I actually me tunneled on DP?

I mean I try - from my perspective - go to other directions and he comes like and repeats I am mafia.

There are several attemps of me trying to work with him but I get ignored.

Notice how he just woke up? And said lynch cake when he doesnt even cared to check my reads - bad or not - about iamp.

It is difficult to play this game.

My scenario of iamp/DP/palmar works perfectly

Jacob gives him a gun
Kill TTS to win town cred

Similar to what Oats and Iamp were doing while trying to lynch TTS the second day to save Oats

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 22:00 GMT
#8470
On March 15 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Can I ask a question.

Why do I not get to lynch my scum read this game when you all know I am town?


Incorrect, you are not cleared.

You could be mafia who got a gun from a gunsmith.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 22:01 GMT
#8474
On March 15 2024 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.


wtf why is it not better than your Town read palmar when cake is in your Poe?

I townread both. CC is only in the tinfoil scenario.


Walk me in this

Have I actually me tunneled on DP?

I mean I try - from my perspective - go to other directions and he comes like and repeats I am mafia.

There are several attemps of me trying to work with him but I get ignored.

Notice how he just woke up? And said lynch cake when he doesnt even cared to check my reads - bad or not - about iamp.

It is difficult to play this game.

My scenario of iamp/DP/palmar works perfectly

Jacob gives him a gun
Kill TTS to win town cred

Similar to what Oats and Iamp were doing while trying to lynch TTS the second day to save Oats


DP shot mafia. We gained a mislynch. If he is alive in LYLO you can think about killing him. Right now that is not productive.


Yeah but to be alive to get shit on me?

I am not insane.

At least when I am dead and I flip town, the REAL town will look at him.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 22:03 GMT
#8477
On March 15 2024 07:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.


wtf why is it not better than your Town read palmar when cake is in your Poe?

I townread both. CC is only in the tinfoil scenario.


Walk me in this

Have I actually me tunneled on DP?

I mean I try - from my perspective - go to other directions and he comes like and repeats I am mafia.

There are several attemps of me trying to work with him but I get ignored.

Notice how he just woke up? And said lynch cake when he doesnt even cared to check my reads - bad or not - about iamp.

It is difficult to play this game.

My scenario of iamp/DP/palmar works perfectly

Jacob gives him a gun
Kill TTS to win town cred

Similar to what Oats and Iamp were doing while trying to lynch TTS the second day to save Oats


cake im clearly town. Dp i believe is clearly town too.

You just martyring again when dp calls you mafia makes no sense.
Like why does one person calling you mafia send you crazy.


I have been thinking he is mafia, saying that killing TTS doesnt clear him.

Everybody asked me to look somewhere else.

I do and he starts again.

Not fun.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 22:06 GMT
#8486
On March 15 2024 07:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Can I ask a question.

Why do I not get to lynch my scum read this game when you all know I am town?


Incorrect, you are not cleared.

You could be mafia who got a gun from a gunsmith.


And shot mafia cake???! And then made it so my team had to have an additional 2 mislynches or whatever?

You are out of your god damn mind. You never ever got off trying to cast doubt on me. You just pretended when you were forced to.

Get her out.


Oh and I gambled to get lynched?

Did I control rels and iamp or something?

You win towncred. That is it.

And yes, forced and I did it because I am town.

In how many worlds have you worked to see me town? No one.

The next misslynch was probably DMB or JAT after this.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 22:07 GMT
#8490
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 21 2024 03:28 GMT
#11026
GG Jat

I was always saying “Jat is town” in obvs. Lol.

And now I know Mz is forever a shockey saying “meetings”
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 21 2024 03:56 GMT
#11032
I have to buy tires now <_<
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 21 2024 10:16 GMT
#11070
Let’s play paint mafia!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 21 2024 10:25 GMT
#11075
On March 21 2024 19:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 19:16 CopCake wrote:
Let’s play paint mafia!

Promise to play please.

I really did not enjoy the antics on day 4. Self voting, martyring, threatening to be replaced basically amount to cheating. We used to have pretty strict rules about playing against your win condition.

I enjoyed the bits of the game when you actually played. I absolutely hated that other part.


I was planning that regardless of what I roll, I will post less and wait until I get home to play on conputer.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 21 2024 10:26 GMT
#11076
Also I didnt know sharing >~< that rayn was losing it laughing in the other room was - cheating -
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
23m
OSC
3h 23m
Stellar Fest
3h 23m
OSC
14h 23m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.