• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 180

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:07 GMT
#3581
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

He puts in too much work to be mafia. If he is. He is insane.
He also carefully reads posts that I just skip.

I think he is a very organized person irl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:08 GMT
#3582
Which is not compatible with this clusterfuck of a thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:11 GMT
#3583
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:13 GMT
#3584
That's what I wrote down. It is worthless for you guys but good for me if I ever read my filter.

I think I can go with

MZ
Rels

and then outliers I didn't think about but seem very possible
VE
mebaby
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 06 2024 21:17 GMT
#3585
I’m paying attention, just lurkily.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:23 GMT
#3586
I don't think I want to lynch Palmar or DP till D4. Which means it won't be my problem.
I do believe we should limit DP his posting. 25 pages and it is getting too much.
If he is having fun that is fine.
But come on.
Even I am like "wtf bro"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:26 GMT
#3587
I only have 9. Knowing I have freely spammed I am surprised I can't keep up.
I read all 180 pages so far though. That is nice.

Really fun game. I hope I won't die.
I am still very puzzled on who could be mafia. MZ I think is a lock lynch.
But after that. No idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 21:29 GMT
#3588
On March 07 2024 04:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:30 Jealous wrote:
Looked through Trfel's posts, things to note:

1. A. Questions DP's scum!Oatsmaster line of thinking re: discussing the set-up/making a mistake in interpretation thereof.
B. Further defense here.

2. Doubles down on MZ as town.

3. A. Likes DMB's posts about Vivax. Read iamp as most likely scum.
B. Agrees with CopCake that DMB is town.

4. Reads CopCake as town.

5. Says they don't have time to play, are voting Vivax and Palmar.


Why did I townread this guy again.

This is a post with lots of surface level effort and zero value.

My thinking was that it would be good to have these laid out already in case Trfel flipped scum, or to analyze why someone might be pushing a wagon on her, though now I'm realizing it would have probably been smarter to wait until we got the results of the lynch. Town!Trfel reads are, of course, less useful. So, yea, while I think that this call-out by you is a bit harsh, I do get it.


Honestly I feel gaslit when I choose to believe you here.

Because it's kinda brilliant but also ballsy if you just spammed semi helpful stuff as mafia and now want to convince me that the enthusiasm to kill Trfel was so contagious to you, you already laid out all his interactions to find the mafia from there for when he flipped mafia.

Do I really want to believe this? Do I?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 06 2024 21:33 GMT
#3589
On March 06 2024 14:12 CopCake wrote:
You can be scummy but you are town

Slam, dmb and me follow in this category

And I think Slam asking the smart questions was pretty townie and shouldnt be questioned, if I remember correctly, he doesnt do that as mafia.

And ofc I am town so.


vs.

On March 06 2024 14:37 CopCake wrote:
Like

Forget your friendships and metas and think who is actually approaching the game in a town manner.

That is why I like koshi and oats


"Me and the two people I liked from before this game started are all conveniently looking scummy but are town, but btw forget your friendships and metas and think who is actually being town."

Tf?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 21:40 GMT
#3590
I will be leading a ve lynch 100% make that of what you will.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 21:44 GMT
#3591
On March 07 2024 06:40 iamperfection wrote:
I will be leading a ve lynch 100% make that of what you will.

If I'm not obsing by then, you'll likely see my vote join yours
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 21:47 GMT
#3592
Some mafia theory.
We ended the day with basically 3 afks.

Jealous, TTS, Hapa

One of them got policied and flipped town. Posted nothing basically.
One didn't vote and probably forgot about the game.
The third went tornado mode with a sloppy catchup.

I want to hear Palmar because he's supposedly the best at this kind of stuff: If there's mafia among the three, which one is it going to be?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 06 2024 22:05 GMT
#3593
On March 07 2024 06:47 Vivax wrote:
Some mafia theory.
We ended the day with basically 3 afks.

Jealous, TTS, Hapa

One of them got policied and flipped town. Posted nothing basically.
One didn't vote and probably forgot about the game.
The third went tornado mode with a sloppy catchup.

I want to hear Palmar because he's supposedly the best at this kind of stuff: If there's mafia among the three, which one is it going to be?

Sorry but that's gotta be basically a misrep. Insulting, really.

On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

^ At least one person said the exact opposite, and others seemed to have no trouble following it. The only thing I can think of that was "sloppy" about it was the one part where I meant to quote/link Palmar but didn't.

So, what part of that post was "sloppy?" What did you not like about it, and how was it AI?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 22:09 GMT
#3594
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing
. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.


He kinda hinted at what he has to answer about that. He believes that someone, as scum, who'd be under pressure to post after being mia for two days and at risk of being lynched would be too dickish to just go martyr mode.

But then he could also take a better look at Jealous.

That only works with the assumption there's a guaranteed mafia who just didn't feel like doing anything all day until the last moment and it's him. Need to think.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 22:14 GMT
#3595
Amazing the one-dimensionality I am observing in the old blood. Focus is not always a bad thing, but in the extreme...

But who am I to criticize? In the words of James Drummond MacGregor, "Those in houses of glass should not cast stones about"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 22:14 GMT
#3596
On March 07 2024 07:05 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 06:47 Vivax wrote:
Some mafia theory.
We ended the day with basically 3 afks.

Jealous, TTS, Hapa

One of them got policied and flipped town. Posted nothing basically.
One didn't vote and probably forgot about the game.
The third went tornado mode with a sloppy catchup.

I want to hear Palmar because he's supposedly the best at this kind of stuff: If there's mafia among the three, which one is it going to be?

Sorry but that's gotta be basically a misrep. Insulting, really.

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

^ At least one person said the exact opposite, and others seemed to have no trouble following it. The only thing I can think of that was "sloppy" about it was the one part where I meant to quote/link Palmar but didn't.

So, what part of that post was "sloppy?" What did you not like about it, and how was it AI?


The Trfel summary post bothered me the most. But I like that you called rayn mafia, didn't realize you used a double negative and were fully calling him mafia though until now that I'm rereading.

I'm running the approach of looking for a player you could call a late entry mafia, could be I'm too quickly to judge while I'm operating under the assumption it's you. Give me some time. The other one could be JAT.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:20 GMT
#3597
On March 07 2024 06:23 Koshi wrote:
I don't think I want to lynch Palmar or DP till D4. Which means it won't be my problem.
I do believe we should limit DP his posting. 25 pages and it is getting too much.
If he is having fun that is fine.
But come on.
Even I am like "wtf bro"


Why do you assume I will be alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:22 GMT
#3598
Jealous waffling on shit that doesn't matter is pinging me hard.

He peaked with his list post and it has been all downhill from there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:22 GMT
#3599
I would suggest that if people want me to post less then add me to some mason chats next phase if I am alive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 22:26 GMT
#3600
Is anyone around?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 19m
OSC
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.