• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7504 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 158 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 02:29 GMT
#581
On August 31 2022 11:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 19:12 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:04 deconduo wrote:
So we are definitely lynching Chezinu D1 right?

Deconduo's first post.
I'm calling it now.
If one of decon or chezinu is mafia, the other is too.
Like obviously we're never lynching chezinu on day one and posting this is a good way to get some suspicion on anyone who agrees with him and tries to lynch chez.
Also, it might just be a joke post, but even if it is, i think its possible to make this connection from it.

Serious question to decon:

Can you go back through your posts, there's been plenty of them, and tell us which ones we can take seriously, except for the posts you make telling us not to take other posts seriously?
Because it seems to me like every time you post something and someone comments on it, its either a joke post, or you didn't actually mean what you were saying, or its tongue in cheek.
If you don't put your tongue back in its natural position sometime soon you're at a terrible risk of it getting stuck in your cheek.

This it it right for dec?

Pretty much.
There wasn't much to say at the time because all of his posts turned out to be jokes as soon as anyone questioned them.
So that's all there is to analyse, and it looks pretty scummy to me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 02:32 GMT
#582
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 02:33 GMT
#583
On August 31 2022 04:36 deconduo wrote:
Matt will either appear or be killed off at this point so

##Vote: Rels for now, posting just enough to not get modkilled

This is a bad reason to vote me :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 02:37 GMT
#584
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 02:39 GMT
#585
On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.

Ok so,
If Vivax's flip would be random, and you'd vote for him over a lot of other people, that means you read a lot of people as better than random chance of flipping town.
Which people?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 02:40 GMT
#586
On August 31 2022 11:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:24 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 19:12 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:04 deconduo wrote:
So we are definitely lynching Chezinu D1 right?

Deconduo's first post.
I'm calling it now.
If one of decon or chezinu is mafia, the other is too.
Like obviously we're never lynching chezinu on day one and posting this is a good way to get some suspicion on anyone who agrees with him and tries to lynch chez.
Also, it might just be a joke post, but even if it is, i think its possible to make this connection from it.

Serious question to decon:

Can you go back through your posts, there's been plenty of them, and tell us which ones we can take seriously, except for the posts you make telling us not to take other posts seriously?
Because it seems to me like every time you post something and someone comments on it, its either a joke post, or you didn't actually mean what you were saying, or its tongue in cheek.
If you don't put your tongue back in its natural position sometime soon you're at a terrible risk of it getting stuck in your cheek.

This it it right for dec?

Pretty much.
There wasn't much to say at the time because all of his posts turned out to be jokes as soon as anyone questioned them.
So that's all there is to analyse, and it looks pretty scummy to me.

I see what you mean reading his filter in isolation. Not a lot of substance. But while reading the actual game, I thought his interactions were pretty natural.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 02:53 GMT
#587
On August 31 2022 11:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.

Ok so,
If Vivax's flip would be random, and you'd vote for him over a lot of other people, that means you read a lot of people as better than random chance of flipping town.
Which people?

rayn is town. Like, 101% town, it's cheating because it's too easy. I know him very well. Him being frustrated at me and wanting to be modkilled I was not playing when I pushed him to play is extremely real, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play that card if he was scum as it would be cheating in his mind. There are other stuff, but that's the cheating part. (other stuff: his plan at beginning felt very rayn-like, could have been faked, but the setup wasn't there when I checked when I confirmed 24 hours before the game, so he woulldn't have known there was a possible mafia RB)

Koshi is town. Like, 95% town. His opening spray of posts are perfect Koshi, seeing a weird stuff that might make sense, and then jumping from there, sometimes changing his mind ... Koshi is pretty easy to catch as scum I think because he just ... doesn't do that lol.

Then the maybe towns:

CopCake, the post I highlighted earlier is pretty townie, and what she was being pushed for by Koshi might actually make sense.

MZ, I really liked his opening posts basically. Let me see why. Oh yeah, entering the thread with 3 straight scumreads and no townreads. Didn't feel like MZ entered the thread trying to blend in or being townread by the rest of the town. This needs a meta check to stand.

HF, pretty good posts overall, and in particular pretty good case on Slam, highlighting the post I hate the most in the game so far.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 02:55 GMT
#588
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 03:00 GMT
#589
On August 31 2022 11:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.

Ok so,
If Vivax's flip would be random, and you'd vote for him over a lot of other people, that means you read a lot of people as better than random chance of flipping town.
Which people?

rayn is town. Like, 101% town, it's cheating because it's too easy. I know him very well. Him being frustrated at me and wanting to be modkilled I was not playing when I pushed him to play is extremely real, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play that card if he was scum as it would be cheating in his mind. There are other stuff, but that's the cheating part. (other stuff: his plan at beginning felt very rayn-like, could have been faked, but the setup wasn't there when I checked when I confirmed 24 hours before the game, so he woulldn't have known there was a possible mafia RB)

Koshi is town. Like, 95% town. His opening spray of posts are perfect Koshi, seeing a weird stuff that might make sense, and then jumping from there, sometimes changing his mind ... Koshi is pretty easy to catch as scum I think because he just ... doesn't do that lol.

Then the maybe towns:

CopCake, the post I highlighted earlier is pretty townie, and what she was being pushed for by Koshi might actually make sense.

MZ, I really liked his opening posts basically. Let me see why. Oh yeah, entering the thread with 3 straight scumreads and no townreads. Didn't feel like MZ entered the thread trying to blend in or being townread by the rest of the town. This needs a meta check to stand.

HF, pretty good posts overall, and in particular pretty good case on Slam, highlighting the post I hate the most in the game so far.


OK
I've a fairly good idea of where you're at.

I would say, however, that I've played with rayn as scum before and he's done exactly this kind of thing (getting upset and threatening to leave the game) on day 1, which in my eyes at least throws a bit of doubt on your reason for townreading him.
I don't have a solid read on rayn yet, but i think its worth pointing out.
I shall try and go and find this previous game i'm talking about, but my memory is sieve like so it might take me a while.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 03:07 GMT
#590
On August 31 2022 11:53 Rels wrote:
MZ, I really liked his opening posts basically. Let me see why. Oh yeah, entering the thread with 3 straight scumreads and no townreads. Didn't feel like MZ entered the thread trying to blend in or being townread by the rest of the town. This needs a meta check to stand.

Well, with all games being over 10 years old, it might not be relevant.
FWIW I've found this in his very first game in which he was town.
On October 29 2010 12:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hi guys checking in, I think I'll be voting for pandain or bum.

His first posts in his 2 scum games don't look like this.
But yeah, I think it's too old to be worth something.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 31 2022 03:07 GMT
#591
You thought there was insanity at play, but you haven't seen anything yet
Or at least, it's the only insanity you were able to spot
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 03:09 GMT
#592
Meh rels i can't find the game i was thinking of and its 4am here so i'm going to bed. If you want me to post it tomorrow just leave a note here and i will find it.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 03:10 GMT
#593
On August 31 2022 12:00 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:53 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.

Ok so,
If Vivax's flip would be random, and you'd vote for him over a lot of other people, that means you read a lot of people as better than random chance of flipping town.
Which people?

rayn is town. Like, 101% town, it's cheating because it's too easy. I know him very well. Him being frustrated at me and wanting to be modkilled I was not playing when I pushed him to play is extremely real, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play that card if he was scum as it would be cheating in his mind. There are other stuff, but that's the cheating part. (other stuff: his plan at beginning felt very rayn-like, could have been faked, but the setup wasn't there when I checked when I confirmed 24 hours before the game, so he woulldn't have known there was a possible mafia RB)

Koshi is town. Like, 95% town. His opening spray of posts are perfect Koshi, seeing a weird stuff that might make sense, and then jumping from there, sometimes changing his mind ... Koshi is pretty easy to catch as scum I think because he just ... doesn't do that lol.

Then the maybe towns:

CopCake, the post I highlighted earlier is pretty townie, and what she was being pushed for by Koshi might actually make sense.

MZ, I really liked his opening posts basically. Let me see why. Oh yeah, entering the thread with 3 straight scumreads and no townreads. Didn't feel like MZ entered the thread trying to blend in or being townread by the rest of the town. This needs a meta check to stand.

HF, pretty good posts overall, and in particular pretty good case on Slam, highlighting the post I hate the most in the game so far.


OK
I've a fairly good idea of where you're at.

I would say, however, that I've played with rayn as scum before and he's done exactly this kind of thing (getting upset and threatening to leave the game) on day 1, which in my eyes at least throws a bit of doubt on your reason for townreading him.
I don't have a solid read on rayn yet, but i think its worth pointing out.
I shall try and go and find this previous game i'm talking about, but my memory is sieve like so it might take me a while.

Sure, I know he can get angry at both alignment to be sure, but the difference there is that he would be manipulating me with unfair reasonning, and I'm pretty certain he wouldn't given our relationship. But I understand that I'm the only one that can understand how that can be true.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 03:11 GMT
#594
On August 31 2022 12:07 Vivax wrote:
You thought there was insanity at play, but you haven't seen anything yet
Or at least, it's the only insanity you were able to spot

did you really recognize a game from a random post? lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 03:12 GMT
#595
On August 31 2022 12:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Meh rels i can't find the game i was thinking of and its 4am here so i'm going to bed. If you want me to post it tomorrow just leave a note here and i will find it.

I would like it actually but more to check you than rayn hahaha :p
Have a good night! And I'm also going to bed, I know, it's not as late there ... I have the "I'm a dad now" excuse :p
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 03:12 GMT
#596
On August 31 2022 04:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 04:49 Alakaslam wrote:
On August 31 2022 03:53 CopCake wrote:
On August 31 2022 03:31 Koshi wrote:
Hmmmmmmm I am a bit lost.
Maybe I should vote Rels for the time being.

I like both the cases on MZ and CC.

But Rels is just disappointing. And not in the shoot him as vigi kind of dissapointing.

##vote: Rels


This is too contradictory I don’t even know what to make of it.

- This is not a question -


Damn u bitter, must be the atmosphere around Joni :D

Nah nah he has reason to be and so do you now lol. Bit I thought it could be funny


There are very specific things that can make me go cynical.

And nah, things are pretty cool!

On the other hand, if you had ONE shot and want VEST to protect someone, who would those persons be?

Vest Jock shoot Tubesock. As of the past I quote.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 03:16 GMT
#597
On August 31 2022 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
I just get the feeling that MZ has called Cop mafia and now everything Cop does is conf biased as them being mafia. I'm pretty sure when he pointed out the "here are the fluff posts I was talking about" he included things after the post where he mentioned it.

I also still get the feeling it's a deep bus lol because his read on dec (while not really making much sense and actually is just a huge hedge) is a lot more nuanced and fluent comparatively.

Matt looks great, I agree that Tube's post is a big shrug. It's a lot of half hearted words that seem more convincing in tone than the words that are written on the page. The rayn read (Matt's read) is kind of a stretch IMO, at least the activity bit. Activity reads are mediocre and I don't think it's in any way indicative that Rayn's enthusiasm/participation has dropped because I think he'd be keen as mafia to contribute and appear active just as much as he would be as town.

Now that I know what Rayn actually meant with his post and he wasn't defending Koshi, it did trend slightly down and I think I agree with the rest of Matt's points (a lot of names thrown out etc).


Top read of the game from my perspective currently.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 03:18 GMT
#598
On August 31 2022 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever thinks Vivax is town is probably mafia and Vivax is most likely mafia.

I think vivax is ? And has become harder to read than me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 03:20 GMT
#599
On August 31 2022 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Why are you working 2.5 jobs? That's hard.

yes. i need money to buy us a house and other things.

#relate
Given I live in LA, I need 5 full time jobs to meet the same goal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 03:21 GMT
#600
On August 31 2022 07:25 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 07:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i don't even know what Rels is but he can die because the only reason i am playing this game is because he asked me to and i said yes while working basically 2,5 jobs and then he is not even playing.


This is actually the best reason to vote someone in the game so far.

[b]##Vote: Rels[b]

Whoa not true at all lol.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
6h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.