• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10766 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 82 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:27 GMT
#981
On November 30 2020 10:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Look. We're not doing this stupid "binary lynch" stuff. There is enough of a chance that we're TvT that I'm not going down that road.

I'm here, willing and able to talk. We can have a productive conversation, but please, please consolidate your thoughts. This will not be productive if I'm answering a string of random one-lined thoughts and questions.

I agree with this, then dont fuck with me please nad provide fair points instead of bs.


I am not fucking with you. I am here, honestly answering questions. However, I cannot answer questions cleanly and coherently this rapid-fire and disjointed format.

One, consolidated post. Please.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:27 GMT
#982
On November 30 2020 10:26 Hapahauli wrote:

And again as previously stated, the Shockeyy shot makes the most sense if mafia is trying to make a shot to dodge protection at all costs.

Explain
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 30 2020 01:28 GMT
#983
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:28 GMT
#984
On November 30 2020 10:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 10:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 10:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Look. We're not doing this stupid "binary lynch" stuff. There is enough of a chance that we're TvT that I'm not going down that road.

I'm here, willing and able to talk. We can have a productive conversation, but please, please consolidate your thoughts. This will not be productive if I'm answering a string of random one-lined thoughts and questions.

I agree with this, then dont fuck with me please nad provide fair points instead of bs.


I am not fucking with you. I am here, honestly answering questions. However, I cannot answer questions cleanly and coherently this rapid-fire and disjointed format.

One, consolidated post. Please.

Dont worry you play as i do and if you are town the playstyle is gonna be okay.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:29 GMT
#985
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world

I am interested in how you got to this?
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 30 2020 01:30 GMT
#986
I will stop posting for a bit but will be back later.
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:30 GMT
#987
On November 30 2020 10:30 Tictock wrote:
I will stop posting for a bit but will be back later.

not allowed before you answer me
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 30 2020 01:31 GMT
#988
On November 30 2020 10:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world

I am interested in how you got to this?


This was to Hapa, and what I understand his PoV of the game being
I can take that responsibility.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:33 GMT
#989
On November 30 2020 10:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 10:26 Hapahauli wrote:

And again as previously stated, the Shockeyy shot makes the most sense if mafia is trying to make a shot to dodge protection at all costs.

Explain


Since mafia hit the N2 shot, we are in MYLO.

If mafia misses the N2 shot, we have the following scenario:
- 5 town, one of which can confirm himself as town at any time.
- 2 mafia.

That gives town two mislynches out of a pool of 4 townies (since one can confirm himself as town). That's much tougher for mafia than the current scenario, where there's a pool of 4 townies to mislynch and town has only 1 mislynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:36 GMT
#990
tl;dr, it's a disaster for mafia if they miss the shot

I can go on and on about the "math" of it, but what's important at the end of the day is that Shockeyy died. That's a wieeeerd night kill. And given that it happened, the plausible explanation is that mafia was scared of missing the shot.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:37 GMT
#991
Why does the mafia not just shoot the JK?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:40 GMT
#992
go on please
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:41 GMT
#993
On November 30 2020 10:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does the mafia not just shoot the JK?


If mafia misses the shot on N2, the JK doesn't claim. Mafia have to try to snipe the JK.

Another plausible explanation is to try and snipe the JK. But why do you try and snipe Shockeyy of all players? You know that the JK has to be reading me as town. A quick skim of Shockeyy's filter (Ctrl F for Hapa) doesn't reveal any substantial hits. Shockeyy is also a plausible mislynch target. That's a lot to give up for a blue snipe.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:45 GMT
#994
That's your claim. i dont know if it is true.
I know people who wouldnt "snipe" shockeyy or even slam, so,,,,

I am okay for tomorrow, i am gonna get this shit sorted out.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:48 GMT
#995
On November 30 2020 10:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's your claim. i dont know if it is true.
I know people who wouldnt "snipe" shockeyy or even slam, so,,,,

I am okay for tomorrow, i am gonna get this shit sorted out.


It is. That's my story, and that's for me to try to argue while everyone else works out.

It is unfair (and stupid) for me to propose "am I the type of player to shoot Shockey".

But, Shockey is a weird-as-fuck night kill. If that doesn't give people in this game pause, then they're not thinking clearly about the game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:51 GMT
#996
So am i right, Trfel i claiming jail on hapa N1?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:52 GMT
#997
No it isnot that did trfel do it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 30 2020 01:54 GMT
#998
i dont know what i was about.
good night
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 01:55 GMT
#999
On November 30 2020 08:12 Trfel wrote:
Interesting.

I am Jailkeeper.

I targeted Hapahauli N1, to try and save him from getting shot.. I targeted Fecalfeast N2 to try and roleblock the mafia night kill, however I was roleblocked.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 30 2020 02:02 GMT
#1000
On November 30 2020 10:28 Tictock wrote:
Like I know you are down to a pool of Rayn/Vivax/Myself, assuming I read ok

So I suppose I would have to accept a Rayn/Vivax world


I've already shit up this thread enough over the past few hours. Not committing to any reads until I have had a chance to deep dive the thread, especially the days that I missed. Otherwise, I keep ping-ponging back and forth on how suspicious I am of Rayn and it isn't productive.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 25m
Replay Cast
5h 10m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.