• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6324 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:19 GMT
#841
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:24 GMT
#842
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:24 GMT
#843
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:25 GMT
#844
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:27 GMT
#845
On November 30 2020 06:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.

You realise that i dont know if Hapa is mafia so this doesnt mean much to me.
On November 30 2020 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered

Shouldn't a no-answer ring some bells?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:29 GMT
#846
I can say though that i thought TT is my bodyguard.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:32 GMT
#847
On November 30 2020 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:24 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.

You realise that i dont know if Hapa is mafia so this doesnt mean much to me.
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered

Shouldn't a no-answer ring some bells?
Yeah, I get that. You just asked me what my read was though :/ Which at this point does involve associations.

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:34 GMT
#848
Sorry, I got excited and forgot to finish answering. The no-answer did surprise me, but I'm not going to scumread him for it. I'll just ask him again next time I see him around.

I'm (obviously) still suspicious of Tictock, but overall I have felt his play to be decently towny. Lemme dive their filters again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:35 GMT
#849
Actually, wait I'm being dumb, Tictock did answer... My apologies. Dunno what's up with me today.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:38 GMT
#850
On November 30 2020 06:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:24 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Have you ever scumread TT this game Trfel?
I don't think so? I had some questions for him yesterday that I'd still like him to answer. He's been kinda in the null/slightly town area.

I like his play, he was suspicious of Hapahauli yesterday without ever seeming to doubt the blue claim so that seems a bit suspect, knowing that Hapahauli is mafia. Otherwise, pending his answers to my questions, I don't really think he is mafia.

You realise that i dont know if Hapa is mafia so this doesnt mean much to me.
On November 30 2020 06:25 Trfel wrote:
On November 30 2020 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 27 2020 08:55 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
Does this feel weird to anyone else? Tictock was scumreading Fecalfeast and townreading Grackaroni. On one hand, I could see Tictock trying to word his argument in a way that's persuasive to me, but on the other hand, shouldn't he be restating his reasons to scumread Fecalfeast and townread Grackaroni?

On November 26 2020 04:49 Tictock wrote:
Resub FF/Sho?
And this, which Tictock threw in 11 minutes to end of day. If he didn't want Grackaroni to die (by the way, he just said a few posts previously that he was okay with Grackaroni dying), shouldn't he prefer killing Fecalfeast to ShoCkeyy? Given that he actually has reasons to suspect Fecalfeast and ShoCkeyy is just a lurker?

Why did you back off from this one?
I never backed off. This wasn't a scumread, this was an "I'm looking into you." He just never answered

Shouldn't a no-answer ring some bells?
Yeah, I get that. You just asked me what my read was though :/ Which at this point does involve associations.

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.

Actually i asked what your read on TT was, not what it was on Hapa.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:51 GMT
#851
Why do you think TT is not mafia with Hapa?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 21:51 GMT
#852
Tictock
+ Show Spoiler [analysis] +
On November 26 2020 03:37 Tictock wrote:
Honestly reading the more recent bit of Hapa's filter I can see him being mafia.

His vote for Trfel as mayor is a bit weird and weak, says he is the "logical" choice. Scumread on Grack due to him campaigning for mayor and "soft-pushing" Trfel. I have a hard time believing Hapa has this good of a townread on Trfel.

Also does not seem that he has sus on Rayn so I'm not clear why Hapa would prefer Trfel>Rayn
Tictock was suspecting Hapahauli earlier. However, Hapahauli then fell out of his POE, which was Jockmcplop and ShoCkeyy:
On November 27 2020 14:08 Tictock wrote:
It occurs to me that I have basically poe'd myself down to Jock/Sho

That...seems reasonable actually.

Glanced through Sho's filter and dont get much from it. It seems like he might just be following thread sentiment with his reads but I am not really able to go check right now.
And says he doesn't like Hapahauli's case on Vivax:
On November 27 2020 14:41 Tictock wrote:
Yea, the more I look at Hapa's case on Vivax I don't think it holds any water.

I don't see why a mafia!vivax would push away from a mislynch on someone he has only stated is a null read.

Going to look into the Jock stuff tomorrow.
However, since this is most of what Hapahauli did, why did Tictock stop suspecting Hapahauli? For that matter, same about Vivax?
On November 28 2020 10:03 Tictock wrote:
Was kinda a joke, would probably be the worst scum team for town to deal with. Though I would love to find solid reasons to keep the paranoia at Bay.

Honestly I am not totally sure how to read them well. I have only played with Hapa once and I was mafia so him not feeling as obviuse town as I was him that game is not a good basis for a read. Still that feeling and not really liking/agreeing with his reads this game has me a little sus.

As for Rayn I have been able to see where Rayn is coming from in general and have agreed with his reads, so is most likely town. However his play does feel in line with his mafia play in that he doesn't have as clear a focus as I tend to see him have and was willing to do what other people wanted over his own prefferrance as Mayor. None of that is really sufficient to call him scum but it does keep me from having a lock town read on him.

Right now I do not understand where Rayn is coming from and disagree with his reads but am wanting to see his responses before I go much further on that.

And just for a disclaimer: None of this effects the current state of the game where we should be lynching Jock kus he is super likely to flip mafia.
Here, Tictock is suspicious of Hapahauli despite Hapahauli being an (at the time) un-cc'd blue.
On November 29 2020 09:35 Tictock wrote:
Damn, that sucks.

I talked about my Hapa read with you already Trfel? Plus the roleblock thing seemed legit, even though you could argue Hapa was using that as cover to dodge the game. It's a weird time though and we just lynched a townie who had disappeared so prob not a good metric.
And this. If this is true, why did he post that he was still suspicious of Hapahauli?


Vivax
+ Show Spoiler [analysis] +
As previously mentioned, I don't like how Vivax keeps throwing suspicion at Alakaslam for his first page of filter and then backs off when he's "caught up" for no other apparent reason.

This is pending an answer from Vivax.

Honestly that's my only real thought about Vivax's filter, at a quick glance anyway.


Conclusion
I don't really know I'm waiting for an (important) answer from Vivax, I'd like to spend some time talking with both of them more to try and figure this out. Vivax has been quite lazy lately, which is a bit disappointing, and fits his lazy mafia meta. However, Tictock's explanation for his read change on Vivax and Hapahauli doesn't seem to match.

I think right now I'd prefer lynching Tictock due to the Hapahauli and Vivax read changes. But other than that, Tictock feels like town to me. It's close.


@raynpelikoneet: I know you didn't ask for my read on Hapahauli, I meant that because Hapahauli is almost guaranteed mafia to me, it's essentially flipped associations. Therefore, it's important for (at least) me to consider associations with Hapahauli in my reads. Caveat is that I'm abysmal at associations But still.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:54 GMT
#853
I need to head to bed soon, but:
You are at Hapa being mafia, i dont know why you read TT as town, and Hapa your top scum read made a big case on Vivax D2. So Hapa + Vivax why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 21:56 GMT
#854
On November 30 2020 06:51 Trfel wrote:

I think right now I'd prefer lynching Tictock due to the Hapahauli and Vivax read changes. But other than that, Tictock feels like town to me. It's close.

Okay i missed this. Disregard my last question.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 22:02 GMT
#855
On second thought (I guess third thought, really), it's probably better to lynch between me and Hapahauli. It's confusing though Once Hapahauli claims his role I can claim mine and then it'll be easier to discuss together.

Good night raynpelikoneet. I assume it's okay for me to claim my role once Hapahauli claims his?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:03 GMT
#856
On November 30 2020 06:32 Trfel wrote:

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.

If you know -- as you seem to know, that hapa is at least almost 100% mafia, why do you prefer this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:04 GMT
#857
lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2020 22:04 GMT
#858
On November 30 2020 07:02 Trfel wrote:
Once Hapahauli claims his role I can claim mine and then it'll be easier to discuss together.

yes, as quickly as possible please.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 29 2020 22:05 GMT
#859
On November 30 2020 07:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2020 06:32 Trfel wrote:

I assumed we would be lynching between me and Hapahauli today, but I suppose it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, actually, it makes sense to not do it that way. So we probably should lynch between Tictock and Vivax today.

If you know -- as you seem to know, that hapa is at least almost 100% mafia, why do you prefer this?
It's a role thing, I assume you want me to tell you later? It's important though, so I'll be happy to discuss it whenever you want. Plus as I added in my previous post, my reasoning was slightly flawed.

Once Hapahauli claims his "role" I'll work out which option is mathematically superior.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 29 2020 22:59 GMT
#860
Ooooh interesting.

I am a Mad Hatter. My intent in playing as I did (not running for mayor) was to have a chance of using my role. I targeted Vivax N1 (roleblocked) on the basis of my scumread. I targeted Shockeyy N2, in that if I was killed, I would rather leave town in a position where they had to worry about one less lurker. Plus, if I take someone down with me (even if my read is incorrect), it's still LYLO as opposed to MYLO.

I do not think Trfel's claim necessarily makes him mafia. I'm also not sure why someone else being roleblocked tonight would confirm "one of me or Trfel" as mafia.

More thoughts when I'm home tonight.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 54m
INu's Battles
9h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 54m
OSC
21h 9m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.