• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9518 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 82 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 01:37 GMT
#561
On November 26 2020 10:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know you didnt ask for credit, i just subtly read it as so, because of "i was not quite wrong".
In my world you saying "i was not quite wrong" and "hapa was right", one of the things is wrong. If you dont get why i think this, maybe someone who speaks better english and is smart can explain it in english...

Now i have to go to bed, so good night.

Black blue green red
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 01:39 GMT
#562
On November 26 2020 08:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
My only thought is FF, he comes, throws shade on me, and leaves. Doesn’t have much interest to the game. Sadly screams more like I’m going to be a shitty town and get carried hopefully more than mafia. But I can be wrong, could just be trying to play the role since I think we have a good amount of activity here from town I feel.

Nah I feel like I'd be more motivated as scum?

I hope so
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 01:42 GMT
#563
So how's everyone doing?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 02:05 GMT
#564
On November 26 2020 10:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So how's everyone doing?

Tired but happy

How about you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 26 2020 02:17 GMT
#565
On November 26 2020 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 08:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.

This, i dont get this. At all.


Seems like he is just saying neither was totally wrong since he flipped neither town nor scum

To mafia Gracks flip would have been a nice bonus as they just thought they were getting a mislynch.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 02:37 GMT
#566
On November 26 2020 11:17 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 10:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 26 2020 08:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Grack did not play like scum. Well, I wasn’t exactly wrong, but Hapa was also right as Grack was still anti town.

This, i dont get this. At all.


Seems like he is just saying neither was totally wrong since he flipped neither town nor scum

To mafia Gracks flip would have been a nice bonus as they just thought they were getting a mislynch.

Well

I hope this cuts through the argument because it felt like this



Probably on both sides
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 26 2020 03:41 GMT
#567
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 26 2020 03:44 GMT
#568
Thoughts on my Vivax case?

For what it’s worth, I agree that Jock doesn’t look great, although for slightly different reasons.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 26 2020 03:53 GMT
#569
I was making another list post and then I realized it was useless so I deleted it. Forgot that my thoughts on the Vivax case were in there, so I never actually posted them. Sorry.

I don't really see Vivax's pursuit of multiple lynch targets as particularly compelling, I suppose. I agree with you that it's improper gameplay for town, but at the same time I could see it coming from town. I'm interested to see what Vivax has to say about it though, I'll let him speak for himself. Maybe I'm being dumb here.

As for the incongruencies around Grackaroni, you're saying that Vivax said both:
(1) Grackaroni isn't supertown or anything
(2) Didn't buy the arguments for Grackaroni being mafia

To me, Vivax having effectively a null read of Grackaroni satisfies both of these conditions. He wouldn't want to keep him alive because he's towny, but he still wouldn't want to lynch him because he's not scummy.

I'll keep re-evaluating though.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 05:48 GMT
#570
On November 26 2020 12:41 Trfel wrote:
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!

What happened?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 05:55 GMT
#571
On November 26 2020 12:44 Hapahauli wrote:
Thoughts on my Vivax case?

For what it’s worth, I agree that Jock doesn’t look great, although for slightly different reasons.

I don’t think you were asking me, but I happen to see merit in it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 05:58 GMT
#572
i think trfel is towny have I said that yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 05:58 GMT
#573
On November 26 2020 11:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 10:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
So how's everyone doing?

Tired but happy

How about you?

pretty ok, moving along
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 26 2020 05:59 GMT
#574
On November 26 2020 14:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 12:41 Trfel wrote:
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!

What happened?
Nothing in particular, just I've been dealing with a heavy case of clinical depression for a few years now, unfortunately.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 26 2020 06:05 GMT
#575
Fecalfeast, have you decided yet if you want to play this game?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:07 GMT
#576
On November 26 2020 15:05 Trfel wrote:
Fecalfeast, have you decided yet if you want to play this game?

Yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 26 2020 06:08 GMT
#577
Do you have any thoughts on who you think is mafia?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:39 GMT
#578
so far I'm rocked into hapa and you and i'm town on both, hapa i had a few quotes going the other way but honestly the whole thing reads towny to me

then i went to your filter (trfel) because even though I just said you're towny I don't really have a real reason for it. Your opening was pretty awkward and it felt sorta like you were fixated on slam but the way your thoughts are presented read like they're coming from town

Then jock's filter. His opening question to tictock sets the tone, jock asks a lot of questions, throws some shade here and there and talks about mechanics. Played a little clerical work tallying mayor preferences too.

I'll stop there for now because I neglected to read for too long and it's now time to get ready for bed. Up at 5am for work sucks
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 26 2020 06:40 GMT
#579
that is to say, I think jock is my strongest mafia read right now based on reading the thread in all mode and reading 3 filters
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 26 2020 07:29 GMT
#580
On November 26 2020 14:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 14:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 26 2020 12:41 Trfel wrote:
Honestly a bit down IRL still, but recovering. If anyone wants to talk about anything I am happy to!

What happened?
Nothing in particular, just I've been dealing with a heavy case of clinical depression for a few years now, unfortunately.

It’s rough. Is yours treatable? Depression is sometimes caused by treatable imbalances. But, of course, sometimes you have to live with it. I really hope that isn’t your case!

I got so bad at one point that I bought a gun expressly to be prepared for suicide. But I knew three Korean kids who so completely adored me, that when I reached that low point, I saw what I can only describe as a vision; the three kids were at my funeral. The oldest was angrily cursing my cowardice and becoming deeply cynical. The middle kid was totally withdrawn and had a dark look. The youngest was just crying and asking why the oldest was so mad, wasn’t I sad enough to be dead?

I burst into tears and thanked God and the state of California for the DROS process. The gun would not be delivered for another week.

Since then, I’ve married a Korean woman and those kids (or their parents) have no idea they are largely the reason I am still alive.

Depression is serious. Find someone long before it ever gets that bad, preferably someone with M.D. in their title!

...

Yeah

🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷 Hwaiting!

You might just pull out of it suddenly too, I had a buddy who did that. We’re all more the same than different, but we are still all different nonetheless. But I had no idea I was so down until I finished the DROS process.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings128
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 91
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
ViBE164
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever524
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g8748
JimRising 532
C9.Mang0303
WinterStarcraft163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1128
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.