• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:20 GMT
#4910
On March 07 2019 20:14 Holyflare wrote:
I don't understand why anyone even thinks I'm mafia that would trade 1 for 1 with Palmar for absolutely no reason at all.

Then they make up some bs like they don't even remember how the d1 vote count went. There was no real vote count for 20 minutes after deadline.
they are voting you because you are an internet narcissist.

You have 10% of the page count for what? Congrats, you won the last mayor, and in my opinion wrecked town atmosphere.

I dont think you are scum, I actually thought you were pretty sincere before you when you said you were burnt out.
Makes sense, its a bucket load of effort to maintain.

Acro has been putting it in equally too you know.

I really think you are both town.

I really want damdred lynched. or someone from the lurker pool
Or vivax, i dont care at this point.

I invested most of my energy into Ace and for what. fuckn 3P. sigh.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:24 GMT
#4913
I forgot about him.

More than happy to lynch him this cycle as well.

fuck it. better chance of him than vivax

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Ex0_
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:27 GMT
#4917
On March 07 2019 20:26 Holyflare wrote:
Why aren't you lynching bh mocsta?
i dont have a firm read on him.

i dunno i liked him this cycle actually + im waiting for you to tell me what alignment information is revealed if he flips town or mafia.

i truly have no idea where we will be if hes a mislynch, and that concerns me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:32 GMT
#4923
On March 07 2019 20:27 Holyflare wrote:
And if you think I'm town why do you think vivax is mafia?

If he was mafia he's gone out of his way to ask mod questions on something he knows I could only be telling the truth about and he'd look stupid. He's almost invariably town.
fair enough

i was assessing based on a heuristic i have of him as town.
Hes even more nitpicky than you, and im not seeing it.

I concede that heuristics are normally context specific, so perhaps its not relevant to apply.

Like i said, im happy to go elsewhere.

Im secretly concerned about rsoultin/rayn.
Dunno, im starting to feel paranoid.

The simplest answer is the best.
Acro/HF/Palmar are all town, and all mafia had to do was sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Maybe there is one, possibly two active scum. But i suggest the majority are in the lurker pool.
Fuck, thats what I would do.
Why would i want to read 250 pages if i didnt have to..
WHy would i want to read 40pages every 24hrs if i didnt have to..

Damdred #YOLO!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:35 GMT
#4924
On March 07 2019 20:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 20:20 Mocsta wrote:
Congrats, you won the last mayor, and in my opinion wrecked town atmosphere.

The problem here is Mocsta that there are also players unlike 90% of the people who actually want to get some personal pleasure out of this game besides lynching random lurkers who are afraid (or otherwise incapable) of posting. I would have never had any fun with this game if people just lynched players from post count 0 -> (which is often the most correct play for like the first three days). Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes you make horrible mistakes, but oh well, that happens.
This makes no sense to me from a town win-con perspective.

If we get a mislynch this cycle, surely, you see yourself being shot N2.

Then the game is left in the hands of that 90% pool of unpredictable lurkers.

maybe its just a difference of personal opinion dunno.

what do you think of the thread cheerleader wave?
To me thats the ideal active scum role to play in this type of atmosphere.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 11:40 GMT
#4928
On March 07 2019 20:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 20:27 Mocsta wrote:
On March 07 2019 20:26 Holyflare wrote:
Why aren't you lynching bh mocsta?
i dont have a firm read on him.

i dunno i liked him this cycle actually + im waiting for you to tell me what alignment information is revealed if he flips town or mafia.

i truly have no idea where we will be if hes a mislynch, and that concerns me.


I mean it's fairly straightforward to piece together. If BH is town and Trfel is town, mafia want to get the least flak possible for it. They are increasingly likely to be the people that voted off of both trfel and BH wagons. I made a whole post on this. It also means that the people that did a last minute vote switch were likely to be town too because why risk looking awful at deadline to save a scum partner aka vivax/conversion.

If BH is mafia then it is incredibly likely mafia tried to save him or look good in lynching him. I don't see anyone that is trying to look good on his wagon all I see is people shitting on it for no discernable reason. Thus it's likely mafia tried to save him by voting trfel.

I think BH was a very easy mislynch to be on if you were mafia and he was town. Somehow it was like pulling teeth and he survived. Thus I think he's mafia based on votes.

Based on play I think he's absolutely mafia. He's not actually giving reads, he's giving advice on how to play and comments. He seems sarcastic in nearly every post he makes. He's only voting me because I'm the wagon that will help him survive because I've already contradicted his only case on me with evidence that I do the same thing in multiple games (claim at night) but he ignores it and carries on.
those are good points

At face value i agree

Gonna have a shower and read filters of those who voted him

Im 70% there


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 13:14 GMT
#4968
Thata it

Im voting bh

We need day1 closure

Im honestly ok with losing if hf is scum
I really cant see it

##vote: BH
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 13:25 GMT
#4977
Now is a good time for wave to be a cheerleader

I can sense the good vibes

Tvt

I hope rayn acknowledges this page.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 13:38 GMT
#4991
On March 07 2019 22:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 22:14 Mocsta wrote:
Thata it

Im voting bh

We need day1 closure

Im honestly ok with losing if hf is scum
I really cant see it

##vote: BH

Oh come on, mocsta. I don't want to make a BH is town post, because most of the reasoning is already in my filter, but lynching BH for information doesn't make any sense at all. You want to lynch for information? Lynch scum. That's the only real way to get information on who was reticent about lynching them, and hedging their bets. But lets say we lynch "for information":

If BH is scum (unlikely at this point), I guess it looks bad for Vivax, but Conversion, the one who sealed the deal, already flipped town. It also looks kinda bad for anybody else on the trfel wagon, but any decent scumteam is going to distribute votes and some will be bussing their buddy, especially if their buddy is BH begging to get killed in the thread. Imho, there is very little information to be gained here even if he's scum. Maybe from today's lynch you'd gain more, but I'm willing to be scum is not gonna vote to save him now either. I sure as hell wouldn't if I were mafia.

If BH is town, it literally didn't matter at all to scum what wagon they were or weren't on in D1, and we learn jack shit from flipping BH. They were welcome to vote for whoever they wanted. I guess people who didn't bother to consolidate on either of the wagons look bad, but with so many people just plain afk, even that is hard to figure out.
its not info

The two wagons are hf and bh

Im not sure we can get a swing onto an alternate cos no idea whom thw lurkers will latch onto

If bh and hf are both town. I would prefer to lynch bh still
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 13:41 GMT
#4997
On March 07 2019 22:39 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 22:38 Mocsta wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:33 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:14 Mocsta wrote:
Thata it

Im voting bh

We need day1 closure

Im honestly ok with losing if hf is scum
I really cant see it

##vote: BH

Oh come on, mocsta. I don't want to make a BH is town post, because most of the reasoning is already in my filter, but lynching BH for information doesn't make any sense at all. You want to lynch for information? Lynch scum. That's the only real way to get information on who was reticent about lynching them, and hedging their bets. But lets say we lynch "for information":

If BH is scum (unlikely at this point), I guess it looks bad for Vivax, but Conversion, the one who sealed the deal, already flipped town. It also looks kinda bad for anybody else on the trfel wagon, but any decent scumteam is going to distribute votes and some will be bussing their buddy, especially if their buddy is BH begging to get killed in the thread. Imho, there is very little information to be gained here even if he's scum. Maybe from today's lynch you'd gain more, but I'm willing to be scum is not gonna vote to save him now either. I sure as hell wouldn't if I were mafia.

If BH is town, it literally didn't matter at all to scum what wagon they were or weren't on in D1, and we learn jack shit from flipping BH. They were welcome to vote for whoever they wanted. I guess people who didn't bother to consolidate on either of the wagons look bad, but with so many people just plain afk, even that is hard to figure out.
its not info

The two wagons are hf and bh

Im not sure we can get a swing onto an alternate cos no idea whom thw lurkers will latch onto

If bh and hf are both town. I would prefer to lynch bh still

GAaaaaaargh. I almost want to lynch you instead for this amount of retardation.
im one vote

I dont see what ur issue is

Im not the make/break for u to get hf flipped
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 13:47 GMT
#5004
On March 07 2019 22:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
You know as well as I that there's no way you're getting lunch today

Wtf

Based on what?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 14:04 GMT
#5026
On March 07 2019 22:52 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 22:41 Mocsta wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:38 Mocsta wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:33 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:14 Mocsta wrote:
Thata it

Im voting bh

We need day1 closure

Im honestly ok with losing if hf is scum
I really cant see it

##vote: BH

Oh come on, mocsta. I don't want to make a BH is town post, because most of the reasoning is already in my filter, but lynching BH for information doesn't make any sense at all. You want to lynch for information? Lynch scum. That's the only real way to get information on who was reticent about lynching them, and hedging their bets. But lets say we lynch "for information":

If BH is scum (unlikely at this point), I guess it looks bad for Vivax, but Conversion, the one who sealed the deal, already flipped town. It also looks kinda bad for anybody else on the trfel wagon, but any decent scumteam is going to distribute votes and some will be bussing their buddy, especially if their buddy is BH begging to get killed in the thread. Imho, there is very little information to be gained here even if he's scum. Maybe from today's lynch you'd gain more, but I'm willing to be scum is not gonna vote to save him now either. I sure as hell wouldn't if I were mafia.

If BH is town, it literally didn't matter at all to scum what wagon they were or weren't on in D1, and we learn jack shit from flipping BH. They were welcome to vote for whoever they wanted. I guess people who didn't bother to consolidate on either of the wagons look bad, but with so many people just plain afk, even that is hard to figure out.
its not info

The two wagons are hf and bh

Im not sure we can get a swing onto an alternate cos no idea whom thw lurkers will latch onto

If bh and hf are both town. I would prefer to lynch bh still

GAaaaaaargh. I almost want to lynch you instead for this amount of retardation.
im one vote

I dont see what ur issue is

Im not the make/break for u to get hf flipped

Who says this won't come down to a single vote? But regardless of that: way to abdicate your power. If you really think both are town, have the balls to vote for a scumread.
dude i undwrstand what u r saying

I n my opinion town wont unite unless there is closure for bh/hf

I doubt we have a backup backup cop.. so one of the two needs to be lynched

Without unity. The game is over.

Ace was my best read. Not mucb has changed ither than HE hinted he was 3P.

I think sk is still part of non themed game...
Too much value to get possibly get rid of him.

Next best scum read is a crapshoot to be frank

I want exo or damdred or wiggles lynched

I cant remember anything wiggles wrote whicj is not a good sign

Im going to bed.. and wknt be back till 30mjn before deadline
Obviously i cNt catch up on thread like vivax expects me too

If damdred exo or wiggles has a lhnchable wagon i will change my vote in morning.

Otherwise the lesser evil between bh and hf.. is to keep hf in my opinion


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 14:06 GMT
#5032
On March 07 2019 23:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Vivax why are you invoking Ace and bc?


Anyway, hf is pretty likely town here. Fuck cases, fuck reading through 80 page filters. That's not how this game gets won.

Hf does have limits to what he's capable of. I had kind of forgotten that. Deflecting suspicion for the entirety of a game is not where he likes to be. Sure he can put forth more sheer effort than nearly anybody else, but that is a tall order. Way more likely he actually did what he said and was dumb because he loves being right and looking right.

It honestly seems pretty simple once you cut out all the bullshit. If I'm wrong here I'll eat that be a use I'm going back completely on what I said myself. If we lynch hf anyway and he's town, I'm kind of ok with it because it's on him.

I'll be voting BH barring any extreme circumstances at this point now. I think BH is a 50/50 but he has a much lower chance of flipping green.

My candidate if people want to try for crazy shit at the end of a day is the Pandain slot. I'm like 90 per ebt certain that's scum. We don't learn much from it, but it's solid.
good post

No need foe this as scum

U jn my good books
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 07 2019 14:10 GMT
#5038
On March 07 2019 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.



That's in a vacuum of 24 hours where everyone is still salty. I'm sure he'd come around eventually. Almost positive in fact.
thats a fair point from hf

Jt doesnt matter whether he woukd come around or not

The salient part is that it was written when salty
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:30 GMT
#5733
On March 08 2019 01:01 Tictock wrote:
##Vote: Blazinghand

Prob wont be able to be around till basically EoD.

Mostly Sheeping, but of the 2? posts from BH I have read I got weird vibes so yea... seems fine. Only concern is that Mr. Wiggles is leading the wagon, but I have no time to look at things myself so, yea.
Really bad post.

Good D3 lynch
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:32 GMT
#5734
On March 08 2019 01:24 Ace wrote:
Btw guys let's try and not piss people off. It is the allegedly last game on the forum. Have some fun and keep it respectful.
ohh man you are a funny guy

great timing

its a shame you stopped when we all joined.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:46 GMT
#5735
On March 08 2019 02:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:28 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:24 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
rsoul not feeling well => having a private place to talk would be nice for her

rsoul scumreading me => talking to me in private will stop her tunnel
what kind of reasoning is this?

It's mine
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
why do you think you and rsoultin will solvethe game over you and me?

I don't, and I was planning to invite you next. Maybe still am but IDK if there is a purpose now that my role is public

I rephrase my question, knowing you, why did you invite any player in this game other then me first?

my goal is (was ?) to have a rsoul / rayn / me QT, and I chose rsoul first because of the reasons above. Sorry if you feel left alone lol
@rayn/rels

If rsoultin is scum. Wuld you expect her to engage in the QT and try to persuade you otherwise? Like, the concern may be she will give herself away and that you mason her to get a scum read...

Everything described on how the events went down, is REALLY fuckn odd to me (lack of engagement/curiousity/read sharing) - and scum roll makes a lot of sense.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:52 GMT
#5738
On March 08 2019 03:07 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya Tina's likely town and I fucked up on my read on her late Day 1. As scum she wouldn't of mention that Mason QT stuff with Rels inside the thread like that and would just privately tell her scummates in her qt. Sorry Tina for misreading you
yeah course.

fuck, didnt think of that

the crazy idea would be they dotn want to waste a bullet on him N2, but thats just making up something for the sake of it.

kk rels + rsoultin town.



Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:54 GMT
#5739
On March 08 2019 09:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I just read the night post, fucking A1 flavour Kita.
Seconded! the ending was brilliant.

thanks wave for prompting me to read it!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 08 2019 00:56 GMT
#5740
On March 08 2019 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 13:46 Ace wrote:
I'm currently on page 202 lol. I doubt I will catch up. But I will definitely try to vote before deadline which is 7PM ET I think (about 19 hours from now). In the event I don't can you link me to the relevant posts on Acro and/or summarize. Really not trying to be lazy but this is a lot to wade through and take notes on with my limited time.

Mocsta made effort to summarize this all to you. What effort did you do to even fucking look at it and why didnt you?
+1 followup

very sexy
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.