• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 12 2019 18:19 GMT
#7361
I don’t buy the one for one trade. It’s a great idea I’d say it’s FF and at least a nearly universally tonwread player. Or even a player like Ace who’s quite capable and can “wake up” any minute. But I don’t think it’s a good idea for a complete toss up player like Chezinu.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 12 2019 18:21 GMT
#7362
*Its a great idea, if say it’s for a...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 06:41 GMT
#7583
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 17:43 GMT
#7694
On March 14 2019 02:35 Vivax wrote:
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.


You’re probably wrong on all three counts.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 17:50 GMT
#7700
Same people I said before although I’m rethinking Chezinu. I thought I read that FF claimed he bombed him before nightfall but I was mistaken. So he’s definitely no longer surely mafia.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 17:53 GMT
#7703
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:19 GMT
#7722
On March 14 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:53 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.

Less talking about you, more talking about other people. I asked you a question a couple of hours ago, when you said about the same. You just claimed town and to look into your lynch leaders "after you died", but you are townreading all of your lynch leaders. So instead of telling us what to do postmortem, you should be able to do better right now. What makes them scum, rather than just wrong town?

Because really, I think they may very well be right. But my priority is definitely lynching Onegu


I think Vivax is town. I think Wiggles probably is town. You’re saying I should just make shit up to scumread them? No thanks.

The problem I have with your case is that I don’t think there’s two vet’s in the game. And you seem to think Pandain is town, do you really think there are 9 blues in this game? I think that’s a bit much.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7735
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?


Because Pandain was townread Ace earlier. I think HF scumread him for 180ing.

Plus, he wouldn’t have known Sentinel was mafia, so thought he could look better not lynching a town Ace. If it switched to Sentinel and he flipped town it’s easier to say how much scummier he looked.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:36 GMT
#7739
On March 14 2019 03:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:19 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:53 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.

Less talking about you, more talking about other people. I asked you a question a couple of hours ago, when you said about the same. You just claimed town and to look into your lynch leaders "after you died", but you are townreading all of your lynch leaders. So instead of telling us what to do postmortem, you should be able to do better right now. What makes them scum, rather than just wrong town?

Because really, I think they may very well be right. But my priority is definitely lynching Onegu


I think Vivax is town. I think Wiggles probably is town. You’re saying I should just make shit up to scumread them? No thanks.

The problem I have with your case is that I don’t think there’s two vet’s in the game. And you seem to think Pandain is town, do you really think there are 9 blues in this game? I think that’s a bit much.

No, I don't think you should scumread them. But then what is this about?
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 15:41 Tubesock wrote:
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.



Like... what the fuck. If you think the guys pushing your lynch are scummy, then make the case now. If you don't think so, then why do we need to look at them post-flip, and not *some other guys who you DO think are scum*.................


Mostly I was irritated Vivax shit on my post.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:12 GMT
#7766
On March 14 2019 04:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:00 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:47 Acrofales wrote:
Ok. Where's the tubesock case. I agree with ExO_ that the worst he did was stop playing when his internet went out. It's not great, but it's just shit that happens. Show me tubescum, or I'm gonna keep hollering until we're lynching onegu (I accept a DF lynch too).

Did you not see his list post and Vivax's post in response to TS's list post?

I didn't agree with much on his list post. But I don't see anything *scummy*. I mean, there's clear logical errors there. Vivax is completely right on that. But... making mistakes doesn't make you scum. If it were, we should totally lynch vivax

It's actually a tell he usually give more reasons for his reads.


That is flat wrong.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:15 GMT
#7769
On March 14 2019 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.


I think MZ and Jock have been doing stuff. You can’t say the same thing about DF. But you’re right they are shallow reads and it wouldn’t take much for me to begin thinking they’re scum.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:40 GMT
#7792
On March 14 2019 04:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:15 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.


I think MZ and Jock have been doing stuff. You can’t say the same thing about DF. But you’re right they are shallow reads and it wouldn’t take much for me to begin thinking they’re scum.


So what's the reason you thought DF was scum.


POE and he hasn’t been doing stuff. Like I said.

If you’ll notice the other two names are just above his but in black. And there’s a space delineator between them and townreads. I believe the theory that there are 5 mafia left, so of those I think DF is less towny than them.

Pretty deep read huh?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:43 GMT
#7796
On March 14 2019 04:39 Pandain wrote:
@TS if I was scum and needed to defend ace, I wouldn't have gone so far to lead a huge bandwagon away from him.

By the way all games I've played with traitor mafia has known them. Can I get even a little bit of credit for lynching scum?


Sure you can have credit for that.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:45 GMT
#7802
[QUOTE]On March 14 2019 04:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 14 2019 04:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Example Case 1 s I spoiler each list post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 06 2017 07:53 Tubesock wrote:
Just in case:

PB - too sloppy from his last mafia game.
Conversion - he's trying for help and actually giving his thoughts. Too transparent for mafia.
HF* He's just too dangerous as mafia to not distrust at least a little bit. In any case I'm not going to lynch him till like D4/5.
Ritoky- I felt mindmelded + Show Spoiler +
On June 04 2017 14:33 ritoky wrote:
i think the town is something like; me, tube, vivax, hf; and tentatively conv and pb

fidei has like....almost exact opposite reads of me. dunno what to think about that.

reading LS mafia, what else is new for me.

btdt has done nothing to change my opinion, still think he is probably mafia.

tw doesn't make a whole lot of sense. defending grack for ???? defending grack from spooky ghosts pushing him???? missed joke early. says "mindmeld" then doesn't say what the mindmeld was. mafia pile.

grack made a joke while being yelled at by BH, so he gets half a town point; but otherwise he hasn't done jack esp for a 2 page filter. actually i just looked at his filter and i take his half point back cuz he doesn't really have any posts pushing the game forward.

BH has been disappointing. i expected RNG -> a play or snowball it into some reads. if that was it, he could be mafia.

onegu...flip a coin.

Tumblewood - Uncc'd Doc but I don't think I'd out myself if I were the real doc just yet.
Onegu - started the successful shenany. It's certainly possible that he bussed for zero reason, but if he actually performs in the future, he's town.

LS- I used to think I could read LS. While his reasoning is "weird" his reads are / used to be actually good if you disregarded what he said and zero'd on just the names.

Mafias Most likely further down.

Grackaroni - mostly ignored because I still think BH is mafia. Take away BH though, and I don't see anything towny. I think his fight with Ritoky is pure OMGUS.

Blazinghand - at first I thought his jokes after the lynch made him town. His hyperawareness on how vote switching works (him telling Ritoky that if Ritoky jumped on the wagon after it was secured, it would have looked suspicious) tells me he is quite aware of his image. So, he's making sure everyone knows he's joking and trying to get us to like him. If he doesn't do anything next days we should kill him.

beentheredonethat- I think "emotional" outbursts is a terrible reason to town someone.
Vivax - I liked him until his weird shifts prior to the end of the day. His interaction with HF looked terrible.

Example Case 2:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 16 2015 22:09 Tubesock wrote:
Towny Order
Tubesock
GlowingBear

Koshi - had an entire post in CAPS LOCK.
Ritoky
Sukrit
TicTock
LightningStrike - 1/2 Koshitownness since his post was only 1/2 CAPS lock.


Null/mafia not necessarily in order but kinda
Shapelog
Damdred
Rels
GiygaS
Kushm4sta
Vivax

Shapelog I have the same suspicions everyone else does/did. I haven't really studied his filter to see what he's done after the heat was off him. Or what he did eod other than vote Kush.

Damdred I read Damdred's filter solely because of the GB hammer. I didn't like the shenanies but I have seen Damdred do that multiple times as town. Damdred doesn't address GB or Kush at all in his filter and only mentions Vivax with T-4 minutes to EOD. I think he had about 2 reads. I think Rels is right taht he is disinterested in the game. I disagree that it is mafia motivated though. Damdred in my eyes is like Marv/Palmar/Holyflare/BH, if they are alive d4 it's because they are mafia.

Rels There is a lot I don't like. I really dislike how he targeted LS and once LS went half caps lock Rels backed off. To me it looked like Rels was backing off from a fight which I don't think town Rels does. The next thing he does is finds out Onegu's smurf. I clicked the link, it was page 46 of a 134 page game. There's got to be some easy way to do that I can't really believe he went through the database to wade through games. Shit I went through LS games to see if he did the scum/town bold thing and that took forever. (0 instances of his scum games, 4 instances otherwise not counting this one). After he backs off LS, I vote him and he goes sort of after GiygaS. Later he cases Damdred then really dislikes me. So everyone of his attacks is against a lurker and OMGUS's.

I think he opportunisticly exaggerates. The shockingly different games of LS, how he is my only scum read even though I clearly was suspicious of others earlier but I didn't use the magic X person is mafia (funny I never said that about him either just voted). I think he exaggerated Damdreds meta. Damdred doesn't always play the same. If he did then I would think the veterans here would say they read him well or immediately. I also feel like he knew GlowingBear would flip town. I also think this play is well within his mafia range. he was prettygood in the witch game I read.

The big doubt is if Kushm4sta is mafia or town. I don't think Rels was trying very hard to save GB or kill Kushm4sta. if Kush is mafia then I think Rels has to be town. He was consistent that Kush is null while he said GB is carefree town. If Kush is town then Rels can easily be mafia. Easy.

GiygaS I liked his Rels points. That's pretty much all he's done. Even rereading his filter I didn't see anything that jumps out in either direction. I liked that he didn't seem too phased during kusgate 2015. For the record I don't think anyone who read my filter would think I sheeped GiygaS on Rels. Did G reaffirm and add to things? Yes. Another Rels exaggeration.

Kushm4sta knowing his alignment helps me think more about Rels. Associative reads BAD mmmkay. But he's done jackshit. I think I've read or played with him in 3 games. He was anti-town in all of them. I think copcheck/poe him later.

Vivax has like 4 posts all "I'm sheeping Koshi".

Example Case 3:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 13 2015 05:04 Tubesock wrote:
In case I die.

Town
Soren / Holyflare
Breshke
Prplhz
Rsoultin
Half the Sky
Jarjarbinks
The Shining - I was thinking of having him in the nulls but it would essentially be a policy null. Ace was useless. I like Shining. Plus he likes my thoughts on Dwarf so there's that.

Nulls
Onegu - hasn't done a lot. Waiting on his Rsoultin case
Stutters695 - I see posts in his filter I like. Some I'm eh ok. I have a hard time towning him when he scums Breshke and Prplhz. I plan on rereading Breshke and Prplhz more to see if I think Stutters points are reasonable. Anyway, focusing on him Day 2. Also thinking about Prplhz's assessment of him.
Bourneq - Got a lot of flack from Prplhz at the very beginning. I gave him a couple slight townpoints for something but that was basically it. Don't remember anything else about him.

Mafia
TheBloodyDwarf - duh!

Example Case 4:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 04 2016 15:16 Tubesock wrote:
headed out for drinks and dinner. Will be back in a few hours. In the mean time:

Towns:

Kush
Shape
Slam
Marvish
Ricey
jat

If I were to pick who to lynch of the "actives" as it were I'd take time deciding between killing and Fazer. I didnt' really like their answers but they are actually closer to null than anything. You can probably infer what I didn't like about them by some of the questions I directed at them.

for the inactives I'd lynch in this orderish

Dr Thrawn
Etellex
Mig (modkill though?)
Palmar

Example Case 5:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 24 2016 06:37 Tubesock wrote:
My scum list is scummiest to least:

Vivax, Skynx, Koshi
Hamaztubo, Lord Tolkien

Ritoky, GlowingBear
Sicklucker

My biggest problem with this is they are all lurkers. Rereading Acrofales, Dandel Ion, iamperfection I just can't see how they could be mafia. Statistically though, it's improbable that mafia are all lurkers.

I think everyone in the game would kill HF if they were mafia, so it's not really informative that HF scummed: Vivax, Skynx and Koshi (also Art, beenthere,Lunat, ExO, Kurumi, GB, WoS). But if they are mafia then it would be double motivation to kill HF. Koshi already claimed hitting him.

NocturneMage was clearly tryhard so that's a good reason to kill him too. He also scummed Koshi, Skynx and Vivax. Along with Lunatic and was suspicious of Kurumi, GB, TL, ExO, Bill, Hazmatubo.

The kills also implicate Kurumi, ExO and GB. I eliminated kurumi and ExO but don't really remember why. HF was warming up to GB.

So, anyone want to talk about LT, Ritoky, or GlowingBear? I think Hazmatubo will be replaced, and I think Sicklucker will be figured out a little bit better later. (I'm right about Siclucker 50% of the time 70% of the time)

Example Case 6:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 10 2015 08:36 Tubesock wrote:
So,

Bats and Fecal mafia.

then 2 in

Lightningstrike
Alakaslam
Sepulchre
Keirathi

I think Keirathi is most likely town of the 4. I'd like to hear what Kurumi thinks about Kei. Along with the other confirmed towns, Breshke and Slam.

Sep. I felt like he's "off". But then I think about the Geript "ninja" set up and wifom myself into black holes.

I really don't know about Slam. He does have 3 days to prove useful though. I think he's 65% town.

I've been thinking a lot about Lightningstrike lately. I don't know.

Unless people think Bats is possibly town, he's my next pick. Even Fecal who I was pretty sold was the ninja is more useful.

Tell me which ones are from scum TS and which ones came from Town TS. I know the answer.
Lmao these all look very similar to me. Gonna have to find a better meta read fam.[/QUOTE]

Haha looks like I say “just in case” more often when I’m Mafia to leave a last will.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:48 GMT
#7808
On March 14 2019 04:43 LightningStrike wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
1,2,3 was Mafia Tubesock the others were Town Tubesock he does actually put more words on his list posts as scum


Thanks. But I do think I’m not playing anything like any of my other games.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 19:52 GMT
#7813
On March 14 2019 04:49 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:40 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:15 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.


I think MZ and Jock have been doing stuff. You can’t say the same thing about DF. But you’re right they are shallow reads and it wouldn’t take much for me to begin thinking they’re scum.


So what's the reason you thought DF was scum.


POE and he hasn’t been doing stuff. Like I said.

If you’ll notice the other two names are just above his but in black. And there’s a space delineator between them and townreads. I believe the theory that there are 5 mafia left, so of those I think DF is less towny than them.

Pretty deep read huh?


What do you think of ExO? You didn’t include him I. Your list post at all.


He’d be below you. I at least think your arm is a very valid reason to not be playing much.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 14 2019 20:20 GMT
#8189
Oats is the most likely scum. I think he goes first. I have to get up early in the mornings and deadline is one am or so, so I’ll won’t be around for them till next week when I go home. Chezinu and a onegu were the lynches when I went to bed. I was too unsure of Chezinu.

I like Acro’s plan concerning FF and Onegu.

Vivax and Slam are confirmed town, LS slightly less so.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 14 2019 20:21 GMT
#8190
On March 15 2019 05:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 04:34 ExO_ wrote:
Why is Tubesocks' vote parked on Oatmaster and not chez yesterday as well, wtf is that nonsense. It doesn't make sense from a scum or VT perspective.


Actually it only makes sense from a scum perspective.


How would it make sense from a scum perspective?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 14 2019 20:44 GMT
#8193
On March 15 2019 05:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
Oats is the most likely scum. I think he goes first. I have to get up early in the mornings and deadline is one am or so, so I’ll won’t be around for them till next week when I go home. Chezinu and a onegu were the lynches when I went to bed. I was too unsure of Chezinu.

I like Acro’s plan concerning FF and Onegu.

Vivax and Slam are confirmed town, LS slightly less so.


You wasted your vote instead of voting a "never wavering" scumread, that's why. Why are me and slam even confirmed town when we tried to lynch you last second.


“Never wavering” was clearly based on false pretenses. I thought FF said his bomb target, which he didn’t. That changed the entire situation when he didn’t get shot and taking Chezinu with him.

I don’t think mafia would bounce around in the votes for zero reason like you two did.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 14 2019 20:51 GMT
#8196
To be fair I was leading something like 8 to 4 and hoped to die.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.