• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:40 GMT
#2943
On March 05 2019 12:25 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:15 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?


Why would you think I am kidding?

I work 10 hours days quite often and have been trying to have a life (and mostly failing), this game is not my top priority. In the day and a half that I have been absent this shit blew up like 100 pages, which is an easy 3+ hours of reading... and is very unlikely to be fun reading.

Skim if you have to, but it sounded like you said you're just giving up for the rest of the game, with "I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were.".


Nah, I'll be active and shit when I can, but Fuck reading every damn post in this game.

From the couple of posts I see from Wave here I'd wager he could very well be town. His head is in a pretty sensible place from how it looks like EoD went down. (I am going off of the vote counts and I am assuming Wave wants to lynch BH due to him being in the lead for awhile then last min vote swapping switching it to Trfel)

Conversion is also highly sus for the super last min vote swap to Trfel, and if BH does turn out to be mafia is almost certainly mafia with him.

Oh another Reason why HF should be murdered... Who in the hell thinks it's a good idea to kill the person with the 2nd most Mayor votes? That suggests that a large number of people trusted/supported/townread Palmar and is therefor a VERY shitty choice for a person to execute.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:48 GMT
#2948
On March 05 2019 12:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:45 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't want to lynch truffle ><



Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml

I hate this post,
I hate hate HATE it.
I'm not going to start in with 'well if she was scum she'd be too self conscious to be wishy washy' fuck that.

It reeks of TMI and even more so when she doubles down here

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
eh it's bugging me more if trfel is town that palmar voted off bh to wiggles at the end, but since we're likely to get a palmar flip too i guess that'll resolve things lol ><


When this was not 2 hours before

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:10 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:07 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel. Gives us info and he is unworthy.
Gogogogo


I'm on board with this lol >< (now watch Koshi jump off like a hot potato cause he's bad)


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:27 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:21 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah I still think Palmar is likely to be scum. Have no issue whatsoever mayoring Iam and killing BH (though I'm thinking we're likely to see a town flip there tbh) but I'm not changing my vote if it makes Palmar mayor.


If you think BH is going to flip Town, then why not lynch Palmar?


I'd be happy to lynch Palmar if anyone wanted to lynch Palmar. I'm also happy to lynch Truffle and Tube. And Rayn if it comes to it. Also LS, but my bad rsoul doubting brain is less confident about him.


So assuming she knows Trfel and Palmar are town look at how close to deadline she starts waffling on BOTH of them.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 rsoultin wrote:
eh it's bugging me more if trfel is town that palmar voted off bh to wiggles at the end, but since we're likely to get a palmar flip too i guess that'll resolve things lol ><


Reading this again, the Trfel thing looks bad, but look at how totally ok she was with Palmar flipping, ostensibly when she thought HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T. Then as it becomes more likely a reality it's 'bugging her' that Palmar (her scumread) changed his vote from BH (her townread) to Wiggles. Rather than committing to her scumread on Palmar she drops the hard stance before the flip.

Even if you can come up with a towny explanation for this (I can - simply her changing her mind ---without showing much context but whatever, sure), look at how her tone changes from exuding confidence to meek and unsure as the deadline looms closer. She wants to look good because she's supposed to know Trfel and everyone on Palmar is going to look like shit regardless.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:27 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:21 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah I still think Palmar is likely to be scum. Have no issue whatsoever mayoring Iam and killing BH (though I'm thinking we're likely to see a town flip there tbh) but I'm not changing my vote if it makes Palmar mayor.


If you think BH is going to flip Town, then why not lynch Palmar?


I'd be happy to lynch Palmar if anyone wanted to lynch Palmar. I'm also happy to lynch Truffle and Tube. And Rayn if it comes to it. Also LS, but my bad rsoul doubting brain is less confident about him.


Also don't like this post because rather than push it she'd be 'happy to' but I digress.

It just all looks and feels awful to me, and combined with the fact that she should very well know some of my scumplay (thank you LS, incidentally for bringing to light a game in which rsoul and I were scum together) I think rsoul is highly likely to flip RED


Ehh, this doesn't seem like a great scum case imo. Though I am biased by my early and possibly outdated read on Rsoul.

Mostly this comes down to Someone being rather waffely and indecisive at EoD, which happens a lot. Pressure builds, time is short, and when you are trying to see multiple perspective as well as consolidate shit gets wack yo.

This argument would have to be backed up by scum flips and showing how a scum!Rsoul potentially used not being able to make up her mind as a way to try and save teammates to have any weight, otherwise this is pure WIFOM or just you not liking her not being decisive.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:50 GMT
#2950
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:55 GMT
#2953
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:19 GMT
#2959
Figuered I'd take a moment to filter Wiggles since I am pretty sure he was on my watch list earlier, and none of the posts I've read since jumping back in give me any sense of his alignment.

On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.

On March 04 2019 01:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
@HF, you seem like a cool guy, but I'm thinking my mayor vote will be going to Palmar. You've got a bit of a loose cannon vibe going on whereas Palmar is essentially Judge Dredd.

@rsoultin: Chezinu is our albatross. If you kill him you'll be thirsty for the rest of your life.

@LS: I don't understand this weird martyrdom thing you're doing. If you're town why the heck would you want to just roll over and die because a couple people scumread you? Bad vibes.


Kinda a weird swap on Mayor votes. Seems odd to like HF kus "our reads jove" to then not liking him for being a "loose cannon" especially since he still seems to like HF (calls him a cool guy). Bit of a samll thing, but it feels inconsistent.

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.

This makes more sense, though it is oddly spot on for how EoD seems to have gone down.

On March 05 2019 03:16 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF, can you mayor lynch trfel?


This shit comes outta left field, I havn't seen Trfel noted once in Wiggles filter, but now suddenly he wants to have him mayor lynched?

Similarly, Wiggles' stance on HF suddenly is back to a solid Townread.
On March 05 2019 01:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


I've got a decent town read on HF and we're not policy lynching Sent


Like I may have missed something, but I didn't notice any switch in stance from Wiggles moving his mayor vote away from HF earlier for being a "loose cannon" but a "cool guy"

On March 05 2019 05:15 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

How can you not understand the train unless your scum.

We have a lynch vote where people have to take a stance and justify themselves, and a mayor lynch where scum can push final responsibility away onto the mayor.

Let the mayor kill the scummy lurker, vote to lynch more established cases that actually generate information. w
We have three or four of them.


This post suggests an odd mindset to me, why is Wiggles thinking about scum pushing any sort of responsibility onto the Mayor? I'm not even sure that makes sense. Also noting this post to see how Wiggles reacts to HF lynching Palmar (who is one of the last people I'd expect to qualify as a "scummy lurker").
...

And I see no reaction besides,
On March 05 2019 12:04 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Not how I thought the flips would go there





This guy is highly likely Mafia imo. Most of his posts are questions that go nowhere, his reads are not very evident and some that are feel contrived and switch and odd times for weird reasons. I detect almost no effort to analys anything, and the almost total lack of reaction to EoD gives me bad vibes.

Overall seems to just be trying to seen as "doing things" but doesn't seem to ever have very clear reads or goals in his posts.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:21 GMT
#2960
On March 05 2019 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

TLDR her odd read shifts on me early and her interactions with rayn don't seem to come from Town!Tina from my perspective.(I made that post in on mobile so it did not come out as I wanted to.)


If it's not too much trouble, care to point me to one of these interactions?

The few interactions between them I saw suggested they were both town to me.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:46 GMT
#2967
On March 05 2019 13:34 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too


*Shrug* Most of this means next to nothing to me since I haven't read the game fully.

All I can say is, having read your filter I don't see much that suggests you are actively trying to solve the game. You poke and prod a little at people but I find few conclusions and very few fleshed out scum reads. Seems to me like you are just floating through the game. + Show Spoiler +
Yes I realize there is some hypocrisy in me saying someone is floating through the game when I am not reading it fully myself. I am however pursuing what strikes my interest and making an effort when I am able.


Makes you very likely to be scum imo.




Ok I def spent more time here than I intended to.

Now, off I go, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen... in which case, if you see me before I see you... watch out! + Show Spoiler +
Idk, random quote from Red vs Blue
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:55 GMT
#2971
On March 05 2019 13:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:21 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?

On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

TLDR her odd read shifts on me early and her interactions with rayn don't seem to come from Town!Tina from my perspective.(I made that post in on mobile so it did not come out as I wanted to.)


If it's not too much trouble, care to point me to one of these interactions?

The few interactions between them I saw suggested they were both town to me.

The tone didn't feel natural from one end and felt like it's Scum vs Town and this post from Tina seemed a bit forced in my opinion:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

It's hard to describe but this post from Tina seemed like a good excuse for her to have a shit fight with Rayn? One of them definitely is town and the other is mafia on the tone between these posts from each other and in my opinion it's Tina.
Anyways going to retire to my bed and when I wake up I will read everything!


Yea I actually still get the opposite impression between those 2 posts you quoted.

I've seen Rayn many a time bulldog down a scumread of his even when there is tons of evidence that he could be wrong, but since he sees something that colors a person red he will never let it go. Similarly will ignore someone he sees as townie who disagrees since he writes them off in his mind since he has "solved" their alignment. I'd go so far as to say that Rayn often is playing his own game of mafia, called "How right can Rayn be this game" (ok this is a bit unfair, and sorry Rayn, but it's how I perceive it).

Rsoul, conversely tends to want to interact with her Town reads to bounce ideas off another person and get a better sense of where he reads should maybe be. I see her as one of a handful of players who actively try to look at both sides of a player, what they might be thinking as town and what they might be thinking as scum. Sometimes when you do this (I do this as well) it becomes hard to decide which PoV is more likely and you wind up bouncing back and forth between these 2 PoV's.

That is also why I feel like Wave's case on Rsoul is shit, because that sort of waffely behavior is almost exactly what I tend to expect from a player who thinks like this.

So, TLDR: Both are behaving how I'd expect from what I perceive their characters and mind sets to be as town reacting to one another here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 05:00 GMT
#2973
Ok, for real I am out this time as I need to go to bed.

Thank you LS for sharing your views, I think you are wrong, but I am all the more convinced you are like 80-90% town here form that.

Like I said earlier, don't expect shit from me again tomorrow (wont even be home till about this time) but will be around Wednesday.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 05:45 GMT
#3979
Just checking in quick, I think I will actually try and read from where I was last night, get a sense of how Night went, and then be somewhat active tomorrow.

Don't think I've read a post from Koshi at all this game, and I don't recall what my early read on Conversion was, so them flipping town is moot. IamP flipping town further enforces that I had good early reads though. Sucks we have lost so many blues though now (RIP Cop role, I am making the random assumption that there is a backup Doc)

Hope this game starts to slow down in another cycle or so, I really will never keep up if we keep doing ~50 pages a day.

Oh I find it interesting that Grack is starting off this Day by voting Sentinal, and while I in spirit support a lynch on HF I am going to try and get somewhat caught up before placing my own vote.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:24 GMT
#4370
Up for the day and seeing how far I get catchup reading before I get bored.

Reading the most recent few pages I get a strong vibe that Wave is town for how strongly he is pushing HF.

I could also see Vivax being town and doing what he is doing now. Not a very clear read, kinda biased based on my initial vibe from him.

As for HF, well my post about why I would not vote him for mayor still stands. He talks a lot but generally I don't think he has great reads, so yall should feel bad for voting him in because he is always a terrible Mayor. His choice to lynch Palmar was super, SUPER, shitty. Sadly this all boils down to an "Im not sure" conclusion from me though. I could see mafia!Flare taking the opportunity to off Palmar and rely on his ability to talk his way out of shit to dodge the lynch (don't at all buy his excuse of "I wouldn't do this as mafia" shit), I also felt like his recent post of "of the ppl voting me, these are the scum" was pretty shallow (of those I think Bloody is the only clear scummy guy). Yet I could still see this all being town!Flare just being kinda shitty. So I guess I'd say like 60% mafia!Flare for me right now.

Sticking with my not voting till I have read more. I'll try and keep reading the current bit of the thread, so I'll try to respond if people wanna ask me stuff or shout at me. I expect both.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:25 GMT
#4371
Geezus, almost a full new page in the time I typed that. Never mind catchup, just keeping up with you guys is all I can hope for right now while getting breakfast.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:30 GMT
#4374
On March 07 2019 02:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 07 2019 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


My vote will never be on anyone other than Sentinel as mayor. If he claims a role pm being read then it will be on whoever is the second highest vote, as I've stated. I don't think I'm a "wild cannon" like you purport. More so Palmar will be just doing what he wants and that is far more detrimental when he self reportedly doesn't play weekends and has only really come up with a Sentinel policy lynch and some mediocre writings (although not awful to read, just no drive).

lol.

Sorry I'll show myself out.


Did I or did I not stick to who I wanted to lynch? :D


Palmar was also the second highest vote


This is a big part of why it was super shitty for you to off Palmar. So what is your point here?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:35 GMT
#4379
On March 07 2019 02:22 rsoultin wrote:
@tictock Please clarify for me your MZ/Grack reads since start of game.


I haven't read anything new from them, so not sure what you expect.

Meap jumped at at me initially for being pretty blendy and seemed more like he was posting to look like he was doing things rather than actually trying to do things.

I have seen extremely little of Grack, and I don't get where his head is at at all from what posts I have seen. Since I recall being able to townread him extremely easily in the "Bastard Hosts game" (forget the actual name), where Grack-Darth-I got basically Mason'd for forming a town circle, this Grack feels very off to me. Just get the vibe he is clunky and unsure of how to approach the game, which suggest scum to me.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:38 GMT
#4382
On March 07 2019 02:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:24 Tictock wrote:
Up for the day and seeing how far I get catchup reading before I get bored.

Reading the most recent few pages I get a strong vibe that Wave is town for how strongly he is pushing HF.

I could also see Vivax being town and doing what he is doing now. Not a very clear read, kinda biased based on my initial vibe from him.

As for HF, well my post about why I would not vote him for mayor still stands. He talks a lot but generally I don't think he has great reads, so yall should feel bad for voting him in because he is always a terrible Mayor. His choice to lynch Palmar was super, SUPER, shitty. Sadly this all boils down to an "Im not sure" conclusion from me though. I could see mafia!Flare taking the opportunity to off Palmar and rely on his ability to talk his way out of shit to dodge the lynch (don't at all buy his excuse of "I wouldn't do this as mafia" shit), I also felt like his recent post of "of the ppl voting me, these are the scum" was pretty shallow (of those I think Bloody is the only clear scummy guy). Yet I could still see this all being town!Flare just being kinda shitty. So I guess I'd say like 60% mafia!Flare for me right now.

Sticking with my not voting till I have read more. I'll try and keep reading the current bit of the thread, so I'll try to respond if people wanna ask me stuff or shout at me. I expect both.

Bleaaaarrrgghhh



Bleargh?

Blarg, Blarg! HOOONK!

+ Show Spoiler +
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:40 GMT
#4385
On March 07 2019 02:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:35 Tictock wrote:
On March 07 2019 02:22 rsoultin wrote:
@tictock Please clarify for me your MZ/Grack reads since start of game.


I haven't read anything new from them, so not sure what you expect.

Meap jumped at at me initially for being pretty blendy and seemed more like he was posting to look like he was doing things rather than actually trying to do things.

I have seen extremely little of Grack, and I don't get where his head is at at all from what posts I have seen. Since I recall being able to townread him extremely easily in the "Bastard Hosts game" (forget the actual name), where Grack-Darth-I got basically Mason'd for forming a town circle, this Grack feels very off to me. Just get the vibe he is clunky and unsure of how to approach the game, which suggest scum to me.

To be fair you/me/DF all played much differently in that game than this one.


True, which is expected of a 13 vs 35 person game. But still, gotta go with those gut reads man.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:49 GMT
#4400
On March 07 2019 02:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:35 Tictock wrote:
On March 07 2019 02:22 rsoultin wrote:
@tictock Please clarify for me your MZ/Grack reads since start of game.


I haven't read anything new from them, so not sure what you expect.

Meap jumped at at me initially for being pretty blendy and seemed more like he was posting to look like he was doing things rather than actually trying to do things.

I have seen extremely little of Grack, and I don't get where his head is at at all from what posts I have seen. Since I recall being able to townread him extremely easily in the "Bastard Hosts game" (forget the actual name), where Grack-Darth-I got basically Mason'd for forming a town circle, this Grack feels very off to me. Just get the vibe he is clunky and unsure of how to approach the game, which suggest scum to me.


Hmm, okay, then I do have an issue with you. Your approach to the game where you just spewed thoughts I was a fan of, and I like some of your comments even though there were several I disagreed with, but Grack you'd barely commented on despite talking about lynching him and it feels like you forgot MZ entirely.

Also not a fan of the phrasing that you find Grack's vote on Sent 'interesting'. What does that mean?



I haven't forgotten Meap, just haven't read anything new from him so I don't have anything new to say.

Grack felt like a non-entity D1 so was a reasonable lynch for me, given I have different expectations from him for reasons I just explained. His Sent vote was both against the grain for how I saw votes happening so far today (I only saw flips and checked vote-thread when I first came home last night), my first thought was actually "Old news - Odd vote" but since I am so far behind on reading this game I don't actually know why he was making that vote.




Re: SL making a comment about me being a possible lynch... I would actually be so grateful to have the responsibility of reading this game removed from my shoulders. I am thankful I have learned how to put my own "life" first and sorta not give a shit or else I would be sleepless and tearing my hair out at this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:52 GMT
#4404
On March 07 2019 02:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 02:35 Tictock wrote:
On March 07 2019 02:22 rsoultin wrote:
@tictock Please clarify for me your MZ/Grack reads since start of game.


I haven't read anything new from them, so not sure what you expect.

Meap jumped at at me initially for being pretty blendy and seemed more like he was posting to look like he was doing things rather than actually trying to do things.

I have seen extremely little of Grack, and I don't get where his head is at at all from what posts I have seen. Since I recall being able to townread him extremely easily in the "Bastard Hosts game" (forget the actual name), where Grack-Darth-I got basically Mason'd for forming a town circle, this Grack feels very off to me. Just get the vibe he is clunky and unsure of how to approach the game, which suggest scum to me.


Hmm, okay, then I do have an issue with you. Your approach to the game where you just spewed thoughts I was a fan of, and I like some of your comments even though there were several I disagreed with, but Grack you'd barely commented on despite talking about lynching him and it feels like you forgot MZ entirely.

Also not a fan of the phrasing that you find Grack's vote on Sent 'interesting'. What does that mean?



On the other hand I did like the Wiggles case and will have that up when filtering him so -shrugs-


Whateves, you do your thing. You are pretty much irrevocably Town in my head so...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 17:55 GMT
#4407
On March 07 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
this HF situation is annoying. I think he is town. I'm not as sure as rayn and rsoul seems to be, like HF is a super strong scum and could easily do whatever he's done in this game. BUT, him not shitting up the thread feels weird if he's scum. He has the potential to throw the game into chaos easily, like he did when he got red checked in ... Himalayas probably?, saying he's the best lynch while posting a lot, and he is not doing it.

Now. IF HES SCUM AND HE LIVES AND WINS. He's gonna mock me and whoever townread him forever. I know this is a ridiculous way to handle this situation but that's waht I think.

So the solution: he msut be lynched in LYLO. I won't be there to push it probably, but if he's alive in LYLO, no matter what, lynch him. IF YOURE READING THIS DURING LYLO, LYNCH HF IF HES STILL ALIVE


This is a solid approach imo, and kinda jives with where my head is at with HF.

Rels can have a townie-brownie.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 18:08 GMT
#4424
On March 07 2019 02:56 rsoultin wrote:
See for me, if grack isn't playing like you think he should when he was super easy for you to read when you were town together, and then he's placing a vote off on a different wagon than your other scumread HF, my reaction would not be, oh, hm, that's interesting, I need to read before I vote for HF. My reaction would be these two are probably scum together and I'd drop my vote so quick.


I haven't really had a solid reason to think HF is scum, and while Grack felt off to me at the start of the game he was still more "low hanging fruit" than someone I actually read as scum.

I've really not had a solid read on HF at all this game. I haven't seen much that makes me think he is town, and despite his insistence otherwise everything I have seen fits in his scum-range. This is why I gave him a 60% chance of being scum just a little while ago. I am salty about his choice of mayor-lynch but that doesn't solidify his alignment for me.

So, yea I figuered I'd rather read and vote later. I rarely drop votes super quick and fast anyways, even though this gets me some heat sometimes.

Right now, I'd say the ppl I feel are most likely scum are: Meap (though he warrents a re-read since I haven't read anything from him in days), Mr. Wiggels, and Bloddy (his recent reads post felt far more opportune than genuine reads, and I had bad vibes from him earlier).




In other news, I'd wager that Oats and Rels are both town this game. Both are pretty off the cuff gut reads right now though. Ehh, maybe a bit stronger on Oats since I felt like his Entry to the game was much more "towny doing his thing" and seemed counter to a scum-agenda.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.