• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11199 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 04:54 GMT
#1589
On March 04 2019 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 13:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 13:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down, Ace. We're being oblique, so I hope I'm not too far off base.

Gonna move that mayor vote.

oops

you wanna expand on this Wiggles? your play interests me so far. What do you think of tube now after scumreading him earlier

More or less reading that there's information to be gained outside of the policy lynch. That wagon should be dead now anyways.

Still reading scum on Tubesock. Don't think HF saw this earlier when I asked for comment:

On March 04 2019 05:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


I think this is a bad post. It's quite obvious why he questions acros posts because there's no distinction between any of those other players.

What do you think of Tubesock's deflection of my pressure earlier in the game?

On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.


I asked for some kind of read, and instead got an answer of "later". I responded to their own questions and was ignored when they returned to the thread. Their posting has been very non-committal, and they still haven't really pushed a lynch target yet. The pressure votes don't come out and say, "I think this guy is scum", but are hedged as an activity motivator.


I'd like to hear more takes from others as well. Tubesock doesn't seem to get brought up much, so they're sliding by without much attention. They still haven't produced a hard read either.

Do you have an alignment read on ace from that exchanges

I lean soft town on Ace so far. What I was sensing made sense to me, assuming I got it, and his other posting doesn't strike me as scum play.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 05:09 GMT
#1592
On March 04 2019 14:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 13:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2019 13:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 13:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down, Ace. We're being oblique, so I hope I'm not too far off base.

Gonna move that mayor vote.

oops

you wanna expand on this Wiggles? your play interests me so far. What do you think of tube now after scumreading him earlier

More or less reading that there's information to be gained outside of the policy lynch. That wagon should be dead now anyways.

Still reading scum on Tubesock. Don't think HF saw this earlier when I asked for comment:

On March 04 2019 05:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


I think this is a bad post. It's quite obvious why he questions acros posts because there's no distinction between any of those other players.

What do you think of Tubesock's deflection of my pressure earlier in the game?

On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
[quote]
I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.


I asked for some kind of read, and instead got an answer of "later". I responded to their own questions and was ignored when they returned to the thread. Their posting has been very non-committal, and they still haven't really pushed a lynch target yet. The pressure votes don't come out and say, "I think this guy is scum", but are hedged as an activity motivator.


I'd like to hear more takes from others as well. Tubesock doesn't seem to get brought up much, so they're sliding by without much attention. They still haven't produced a hard read either.

Do you have an alignment read on ace from that exchanges

I lean soft town on Ace so far. What I was sensing made sense to me, assuming I got it, and his other posting doesn't strike me as scum play.

Can you speculate the town reason for his proposal of how we should vote mayors in?

I suspect it was something of a bait to check reactions. As to what he was looking for exactly, I think he'd need to answer that himself. I get the feeling he was having a laugh too, like some of the other entry posts.

It's the lack of follow through or trying to push it that doesn't push it into scum territory for me. There was the one post about it, some reactions, and it didn't eat up a bunch of thread space with back and forth.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 05:20 GMT
#1593
What do you think of the Acro case Oats?

I've been going back re-reading his posts and the case on him, but I'm having trouble making up my mind. I'll probably sleep on it and re-read again in the morning.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 16:44 GMT
#1967
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 16:47 GMT
#1975
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


I've got a decent town read on HF and we're not policy lynching Sent
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 18:16 GMT
#2084
HF, can you mayor lynch trfel?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2160
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 19:47 GMT
#2161
On March 05 2019 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.

Did you change your mind about Conversion or is trfl a stronger read?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2217
On March 05 2019 04:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

How can you not understand the train unless your scum.

We have a lynch vote where people have to take a stance and justify themselves, and a mayor lynch where scum can push final responsibility away onto the mayor.

Let the mayor kill the scummy lurker, vote to lynch more established cases that actually generate information. w
We have three or four of them.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:17 GMT
#2224
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

The suspense!
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:42 GMT
#2293
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2305
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Thank you! Felt like I was yelling into the wind
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 21:00 GMT
#2326
On March 05 2019 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:33 rsoultin wrote:
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><

When did tube go for Acro? Only saw the trfl push, which was a solo thing at first but picking up more steam now


Nah, you're right I'm just gonna blame doing three things at once. It was trfl, not acro.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.


^ This post in particular gets me cause he says he's scumreading trfel earlier. Feels like an easy way to back off if truffle comes back.

Definite lack of commitment from tube in the early game

What do you think of trfel? That's what's throwing me off, because I'm not liking them too much either.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 21:17 GMT
#2349
I'll consolidate onto trfel, feels better than Conv to me right now.

I read rsoul town for what it's worth
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:03 GMT
#2922
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:04 GMT
#2923
Not how I thought the flips would go there
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:25 GMT
#2933
On March 05 2019 12:15 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?


Why would you think I am kidding?

I work 10 hours days quite often and have been trying to have a life (and mostly failing), this game is not my top priority. In the day and a half that I have been absent this shit blew up like 100 pages, which is an easy 3+ hours of reading... and is very unlikely to be fun reading.

Skim if you have to, but it sounded like you said you're just giving up for the rest of the game, with "I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were.".
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:31 GMT
#2937
On March 05 2019 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.


I'll be interested to see what you say about rsoul. Don't read her that way and would rather she doesn't catch a bullet.

Hopefully someone takes care of BH tonight. I get that HF needs to flip too. =/
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:34 GMT
#2940
As much as I didn't like Conversion, Marv seems cool so far.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:56 GMT
#2954
Fair enough on pointing out rsoultin's weak stance at the end of the day.

I got the feeling that it was trfel's flailing that shifted opinion, but we'll see what she says.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 27m
OSC
13h 27m
Stellar Fest
13h 27m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.