• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2019 22:27 GMT
#8223
On March 15 2019 07:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 02:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 15 2019 02:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!


Why does 3p survivor Onegu give any shits about this?



Because it would mean I was up for Lynch after that for not being on that Lynch. As people said I looked really bad after that flip. Bringing this up takes pressure of of me.



Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 02:29 Onegu wrote:
I claim VT every single game reguardless of role...

Also why do I need to claim at start? I just planed to be Onegu and live...



Both my reasons

Yeah OK. But what is super weird a the timing of your breadcrumb. A breadcrumb is supposed to be done at the start of the game, so that when you reveal it, it supports that you were actually committing to this particular claim D1. Leaving a breadcrumb only after being attacked is like washing your bloody hands in front of a police officer
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 02:14 GMT
#8320
Mocsta, can you claim clearly ? You're a parity cop, you checked Koshi HF TT FF, and you got 3 "same" result, is that correct?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 02:18 GMT
#8321
Please answer me before tomorrow. I plan on taking the time to read every player filter and every EOD to solve this fucking game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 16:19 GMT
#8377
On March 16 2019 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya guys DF just claimed scum with that reaction like if he is town and gotten the vt pm he should of just claimed that he was the unaware miller but his first reaction is to call him scum trying to win the game?

His reaction was to call him town, then scum wehn mocsta said again he had a red check if I remember ?
TBH I also don't understand anything about mocsta s claim , and I think that's by design. I think it s just a bait and he's riding it to provoke reactions.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 21:30 GMT
#8456
On March 16 2019 04:46 Pandain wrote:
Mocsta is almost certainly bullshiting about his claim, making him almost certainly mafia

Nothing about his claim makes sense.

1. He claimed parity cop last night already, without revealing his checks. If he was really cop and was afraid to get shot, he almost certainly would have revealed his checks right before day. Not doing this shows he either isn't afraid of getting shot, or he doesn't care about revealing his information, neither of which makes sense if he's actually cop.
2. None of his checks make sense. Let's see who he says
a. Koshi night one - Makes no sense. Mocsta had a strong town read on Koshi. Why would you check someone you have a town read on, especially when they were not posting at all like Koshi night one?
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2019 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:37 Vivax wrote:
Anyway, here's my 100% scummers in case I die.

Iamp, Oats, Marv, Sentinel.

My 50 % scummers. Half of those are townies.

rsoultin, Wiggles, Pandain, ExO, BH, TS

Rayn not mafia cause can't be mafia with iamp in 9/10 cases.
HF just decided to be a selfish dumbass and shit up the game and hurt my feelings, but alas, he's town by PoE. He literally doesn't give a shit about being townread when town. All he cares about is that people are wrong about him no matter his alignment so he can pat himself on the back.
I absolutely agree on that.


You/acro/koshi/jock/HF are pretty much my only town reads.

Note this is 30 minutes before day 2, so as recent that night as you can get

b. Holyflare night two - Same deal here, Mocsta thought he was town. See spoilers below. Not only that, Mocsta was scumreading people like Exo and Oats. Like the last night, this filter makes no sense.

I will also say this is the "lazy" choice for a fakeclaim check night two, as I bet with all the drama most people would have checked him if not the night before. However based on Mocsta's filter? No way.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2019 20:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 20:14 Holyflare wrote:
I don't understand why anyone even thinks I'm mafia that would trade 1 for 1 with Palmar for absolutely no reason at all.

Then they make up some bs like they don't even remember how the d1 vote count went. There was no real vote count for 20 minutes after deadline.
they are voting you because you are an internet narcissist.

You have 10% of the page count for what? Congrats, you won the last mayor, and in my opinion wrecked town atmosphere.

I dont think you are scum, I actually thought you were pretty sincere before you when you said you were burnt out.
Makes sense, its a bucket load of effort to maintain.

Acro has been putting it in equally too you know.

I really think you are both town.

I really want damdred lynched. or someone from the lurker pool
Or vivax, i dont care at this point.

I invested most of my energy into Ace and for what. fuckn 3P. sigh.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2019 11:02 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hf I feel like so much of what you've done is based on whether people are defending you or what their reads of the unflipped BH are.
yep and thats what most townies do under pressure

focus on anything to do with them.

c. Ticktock night three - Alright, maybe, in that he was at least scumming him before.

However, it is also convenient that they just all happen to be dead as well. And there's no way town had three cops, that's way way way too imbalanced. Can you imagine if the cops did not die day 1? This game would have been over from long before.


However, the final nail in the coffin is that Mocsta rescinded his vote on DF. We are in a possible lylo situation right now depending on KP and how many mafia there are. Why would a parity cop who just checked someone who is red ever in a million years not keep pushing for his red check? Makes absolutely no sense if he's telling the truth.

If we actually are in a lylo situation, it would be a perfect time for mafia to fake claim because they just need to get one person lynched. The whole circumstances surrounding Mocsta are super sketchy, shady, and scummy, and he's practically mafia in my book now.

These circumstances also makes darthfoley a strong town in my book. If he is town, I'm not surprised that mafia would fakeclaim check him considering there is tons of suspicion on him.

In short, he's contradictory, his "checks" don't make sense, and he isn't playing like someone who just checked scum.

Thank you. This is exactly what is bothering me about Mocsta's claim, and why I wanted him to make a clear claim. I also wanted to check his reads on his check targets, so this is sparing me the effort lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 22:05 GMT
#8459
On March 16 2019 06:43 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 06:30 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 04:46 Pandain wrote:
Mocsta is almost certainly bullshiting about his claim, making him almost certainly mafia

Nothing about his claim makes sense.

1. He claimed parity cop last night already, without revealing his checks. If he was really cop and was afraid to get shot, he almost certainly would have revealed his checks right before day. Not doing this shows he either isn't afraid of getting shot, or he doesn't care about revealing his information, neither of which makes sense if he's actually cop.
2. None of his checks make sense. Let's see who he says
a. Koshi night one - Makes no sense. Mocsta had a strong town read on Koshi. Why would you check someone you have a town read on, especially when they were not posting at all like Koshi night one?
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 06 2019 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:37 Vivax wrote:
Anyway, here's my 100% scummers in case I die.

Iamp, Oats, Marv, Sentinel.

My 50 % scummers. Half of those are townies.

rsoultin, Wiggles, Pandain, ExO, BH, TS

Rayn not mafia cause can't be mafia with iamp in 9/10 cases.
HF just decided to be a selfish dumbass and shit up the game and hurt my feelings, but alas, he's town by PoE. He literally doesn't give a shit about being townread when town. All he cares about is that people are wrong about him no matter his alignment so he can pat himself on the back.
I absolutely agree on that.


You/acro/koshi/jock/HF are pretty much my only town reads.

Note this is 30 minutes before day 2, so as recent that night as you can get

b. Holyflare night two - Same deal here, Mocsta thought he was town. See spoilers below. Not only that, Mocsta was scumreading people like Exo and Oats. Like the last night, this filter makes no sense.

I will also say this is the "lazy" choice for a fakeclaim check night two, as I bet with all the drama most people would have checked him if not the night before. However based on Mocsta's filter? No way.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2019 20:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 20:14 Holyflare wrote:
I don't understand why anyone even thinks I'm mafia that would trade 1 for 1 with Palmar for absolutely no reason at all.

Then they make up some bs like they don't even remember how the d1 vote count went. There was no real vote count for 20 minutes after deadline.
they are voting you because you are an internet narcissist.

You have 10% of the page count for what? Congrats, you won the last mayor, and in my opinion wrecked town atmosphere.

I dont think you are scum, I actually thought you were pretty sincere before you when you said you were burnt out.
Makes sense, its a bucket load of effort to maintain.

Acro has been putting it in equally too you know.

I really think you are both town.

I really want damdred lynched. or someone from the lurker pool
Or vivax, i dont care at this point.

I invested most of my energy into Ace and for what. fuckn 3P. sigh.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2019 11:02 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hf I feel like so much of what you've done is based on whether people are defending you or what their reads of the unflipped BH are.
yep and thats what most townies do under pressure

focus on anything to do with them.

c. Ticktock night three - Alright, maybe, in that he was at least scumming him before.

However, it is also convenient that they just all happen to be dead as well. And there's no way town had three cops, that's way way way too imbalanced. Can you imagine if the cops did not die day 1? This game would have been over from long before.


However, the final nail in the coffin is that Mocsta rescinded his vote on DF. We are in a possible lylo situation right now depending on KP and how many mafia there are. Why would a parity cop who just checked someone who is red ever in a million years not keep pushing for his red check? Makes absolutely no sense if he's telling the truth.

If we actually are in a lylo situation, it would be a perfect time for mafia to fake claim because they just need to get one person lynched. The whole circumstances surrounding Mocsta are super sketchy, shady, and scummy, and he's practically mafia in my book now.

These circumstances also makes darthfoley a strong town in my book. If he is town, I'm not surprised that mafia would fakeclaim check him considering there is tons of suspicion on him.

In short, he's contradictory, his "checks" don't make sense, and he isn't playing like someone who just checked scum.

Thank you. This is exactly what is bothering me about Mocsta's claim, and why I wanted him to make a clear claim. I also wanted to check his reads on his check targets, so this is sparing me the effort lol


Soooo are you saying he's scum?

probably. Small chance of being a delusioned town trying to bait reactions too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 22:30 GMT
#8460
I think I prefer an Onegu lynch. His survivor claim cannot be true - the only question left is "could a VT claim survivor to escape a lynch?" And I don't believe it is very likely
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 22:55 GMT
#8465
On March 16 2019 07:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
I think I prefer an Onegu lynch. His survivor claim cannot be true - the only question left is "could a VT claim survivor to escape a lynch?" And I don't believe it is very likely

No. He's definitely either 3p or scum.

3P is also not possible. I've explained why it is only a strategy he came up while being pushed:
On March 15 2019 07:00 Rels wrote:
Yeah lol. Acro indicates he was post a case soon against Onegu, and votes him:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 18:45 Acrofales wrote:
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu

And 1 hour later the breadcrumb appears:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 19:49 Onegu wrote:
Unless we see a red flip at night from being shot I’m not even going to think about it.. if there is a third party I would put my money much more on there being a survivor...

It's not a breadcrumb if you only do it when you're attacked ... a breadcrumb is supposed to prove you're not lying by showing that you committed secretly to your claim early on. This is not a secret commit, this is a reaction to being pushed

To add something to this reasonning I didn't think at the time, there is the following: Onegu as a player showed that he's someone that thinks a breadcrumb is necessary to a claim, as evidenced by him ... leaving a breadcrumb while planning to claim, and also by his own words:
On March 15 2019 02:31 Onegu wrote:
Then just claim if I had to. And since I am going to be lynched I claimed. But not before I breadcrumb.

BUT with this mindset, the best thing to do would be to breadcrumb very early in the game, ideally in his first post. That would prove beyond reasonnable doubts he's really survivor.
The important point is: there is a disconnect between Onegu's awareness of him needing a breadcrumb to support his claim, and him only breadcrumbing 30 hours before his claim, when he's already under attack.
How can we explain this disconnect? Easy; at the time you made your "Onegu is scum and I'll explain why soon" post, he thought his best chance to avoid lynch was to fakeclaim survivor, and he made his breadcrumb. Easy. Occam's razor in action here.

There is also LS' point that he wouldn't be that angry after the Sentinel's point; I don't know how much of a strong point it is, and I don't need to - the above is already strong enough
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:06 GMT
#8469
On March 16 2019 07:59 Onegu wrote:
I wasnt seriously being pushed when I crumbed.

as scum, this kind of post will always make you react, even if you don't show it in thread:
On March 13 2019 18:45 Acrofales wrote:
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu

so yeah, my assumption is that this post caused you to think of a fakeclaim, decide survivor, and plant a breadcrumb just in case you needed it later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:06 GMT
#8470
##Vote Onegu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:13 GMT
#8476
On March 16 2019 08:09 Onegu wrote:
has the presence of mind to think up a fake claim. breadcrumb it. off of a small push

if that is not what happened, what did?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:20 GMT
#8478
On March 16 2019 08:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 08:13 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 08:09 Onegu wrote:
has the presence of mind to think up a fake claim. breadcrumb it. off of a small push

if that is not what happened, what did?



I knew my role. I knew I was getting a bit of heat. Nothing serious, but knew it could become something in the future. Also it was when people were talking about 3p so it felt like a good time.

in your mind, you were getting "quite a bit of heat" way earlier:
On March 15 2019 02:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 02:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!


Why does 3p survivor Onegu give any shits about this?



Because it would mean I was up for Lynch after that for not being on that Lynch. As people said I looked really bad after that flip. Bringing this up takes pressure of of me.

By your reasonning, you would breadcrumb at that point (after the Sentinel flip). Why didn't you?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:22 GMT
#8481
BTW I'm not insinuating you're lying about your medical situation in the slightest. I hope it's going well mate
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2019 23:23 GMT
#8483
On March 16 2019 08:22 Onegu wrote:
also did I crumb after the grack flip? I dont remember...

no, it was during last day
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 14:47 GMT
#8583
On March 16 2019 13:51 Mocsta wrote:
My PSA

TL;DR
I sheep my vote to Acro - He deserves this much for the only guy left giving a real shit about the game
If this is it - Its been a bittersweet pleasure
& I think Pandain + Rels are scum

Im feeling much better about DF - I prob more wanted him to be scum, then I thought he was scum.




I actually watched the whole thing and I think you're town now I thought your claim was shitty but I understand the attempt now, and I think the reaction you got out of DF was pretty good

Lots of things in the video ofc I don't agree with the scumread on me. You say I'm backseating and just popping off from time to time, and that's why I'm scum; but this doesn't apply to me. As scum, I take the town leadership and get the lynches I want. As town I do my own thing when I have time to play. p:

There are two things I really liked in the video:
- the BH post about lurkers. I also have the mindset that most of the scumteam are lurkers, and have been watching town self-desotry themselves from the beginning. That's why actually the best lynch everyday would have been someone like ExO; not the most exciting one, but a good chance to hit scum
- Oats' response to rsoul's scumread of BC and DF, commenting that her DF's scumread is "the worst scumread he's ever seen". That's might be a good parnter indicator right there. I didn't find Acro's point on Oats / BC beta / alpha very scummy, but this is way better

Now one question: why do you think my reasonning on Onegu(s claim is wrong?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 15:05 GMT
#8588
On March 16 2019 23:54 Mocsta wrote:
I agree with the onegu reasoning - that survivor is unlikely

I just find it hard to accept lynching a guy with 10% chance to flip survivor when theres at least another 3 scummers

Ironically i forgot i even scum read u. I was focused on pandain.
I think exo and mz both look real shit for lack of presence this cycle

Goijg to bed now.

OK, so we agree on the principle. I just disagree it's 10% chance, more like 1% for me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 15:07 GMT
#8589
On March 17 2019 00:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Before we get into the show, we are paging Professor Acrofales, paging Professor Acrofales.

If you're still here, we would like to know your thoughts on one 'darthfoley'. We consider him the strongest alternate lynch to Oats that we can rally town behind today.

how can he be stronger than ExO or MZ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 15:17 GMT
#8590
Acro and TS findings on Oats' read on TS is a great find. The only thing I didn't understand was how the fuck TS posts at the beginning were supposed to be traps, but since Oats showed he believes them, it doesn't matter
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 15:20 GMT
#8592
On March 17 2019 00:17 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 23:54 Mocsta wrote:
I agree with the onegu reasoning - that survivor is unlikely

I just find it hard to accept lynching a guy with 10% chance to flip survivor when theres at least another 3 scummers

Ironically i forgot i even scum read u. I was focused on pandain.
I think exo and mz both look real shit for lack of presence this cycle

Goijg to bed now.


The fact that MZ had a lot of heat on him D1, by good players who we have since confirmed Town, yet has stayed under the radar and has been just active enough to avoid a wagon starting... I think he’s likely to flip scum.

What do you remember about his play from the last two cycles? For me, my perception is that he’s pretty much parked his ass behind “I’ll sheep you Acro, I believe in you!!” Without actually committing to anything. He did this about me, where he’s said that he’s willing to sheep acro’s read on me. It feels TMI in a sense: he doesn’t seem worried AT ALL that Acro has been kept alive day after day after a vigi claim. No tin foil, no second guessing. No assuming Acro could be wrong (and hence, kept alive). He’s left himself a lot of wide open doors on what we assume is LYLO, except for this one. Then there is the fact that he’s been quite inactive to boot.

I mean, read the last two pages of his filter. Give me the creeps

the fact that TT had MZ and Wiggles as scum just before dying is still in my mind too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2019 15:22 GMT
#8593
we need to consolidate though at some point. Acro, do I have no chance of convincing you to vote Onegu?
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.