• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11128 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 17 2019 15:45 GMT
#8948
On the other hand the high page count put a ton of townies off playing or even reading the game. Maybe people should stop spamming
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 17 2019 15:46 GMT
#8949
Onegu, why the 3P survivor claim haha? Wouldn't that have been an auto mislynch?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-17 16:40:17
March 17 2019 16:40 GMT
#8971
All vigis next game
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 17 2019 22:42 GMT
#9016
On March 18 2019 07:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't even feel like there was that much "spam" as characterized by off topic posting. Just a lot of active people trying to solve the game.

Yeah, it wasn't off topic, but there was a lot of stuff like people posting seven one-liners in a row instead of in one post, or asking for people to link them to cases or other stuff instead of just finding it. One example of this is was Acro's role claim which ended up with a whole bunch of pages speculating how it worked after we had already had the exchange of:

Me: "Can you explain your role Acro?"
Acro: "Sure, here's the details..."

I ended up reading each and every post of this game haha. It ate a ton into my four hour time window where I could play in the evening even when I was trying to keep up a bit on reading during work.

I actually leaned on how much stuff got buried to not answer a few questions that would have had awkward answers. Since the thread was moving so fast nobody noticed or cared. Probably one of the most damning things against me was someone asked what I thought of HF wanting to kill Palmar on D1 and I just ignored them lol. Good luck finding that exchange afterwards when filter diving unless you knew what you were looking for though
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 17 2019 22:59 GMT
#9017
Overall my D1 play was really bad while I was shaking off 5+ years of rust. Palmar pegged me, but luckily HF followed through with his "kill Palmar" plan. Palmar also didn't post reasoning that I saw, so there wasn't a case, just an accusation.

This made things harder for me going forward, because a bunch of people had it in their head that I was scummy because of the "sheep Palmar" mentality. I showed up in a ton of scum lists with this reasoning, and it's part of the reason I was in something like 8/13 dead townie's reads, I think. We weren't even trying to kill my accusers on purpose, it just turned out something like half the game thought I was scum coming out of D1 lol.

After this I basically kept pushing town reads on a few of the people who were accusing me, wanting to kill me, or wielding town influence like HF, Acro, rsoultin, and Ace. This seemed to work since I didn't really get pushed by them after a while. The closest was probably rsoultin's half scum read on me.

The Dead Zone Show was something I started just to have fun. I figured I'd be lynched by D3 and potentially sooner after Palmar, so I wanted to have some fun while I was still around. There wasn't an ulterior motive like TS and Oats implied, I just did it for laughs, and will probably do something similar in future games, since it did end up being a lot of fun for me.

For a fun tidbit, all of the Dead Zone Show songs were taken from the soundtrack of True Detective Season 3. This was to set up the stupidest role claim breadcrumb in history when my lynch rolled around. Mocsta stole my thunder by fake claiming parity cop before I could though.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 17 2019 23:02 GMT
#9018
I really was sad about the Chez lynch too haha. The brown bomber was one of my favorite characters in the town!
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-18 00:31:20
March 18 2019 00:27 GMT
#9023
I'm excited for the BH analysis. Your audience awaits

EDIT: I hope there's pictures and graphs!
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2019 01:39 GMT
#9027
On March 18 2019 10:18 Mocsta wrote:
damn
darthfoley was the godfather lol
worse prick to do a red check on. sigh

Yeah, some scum were nervous before we remembered DF's the GF lol

I was also sad you didn't scum read me in your YouTube post so I could make a "Video Killed the Radio Star" joke
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2019 13:48 GMT
#9036
On March 18 2019 14:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2019 09:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm excited for the BH analysis. Your audience awaits

EDIT: I hope there's pictures and graphs!


the... the BH analysis?

The end game post says: "Stay tuned for Blazinghand's post-game analysis".

Have I been lied to?! Does Dandelion just yell out your name during the throes of hosting instead of Kita's?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2019 14:19 GMT
#9039
Yes, this would surely reflect poorly on BH to have committed to an analysis and then not ever deliver it
you gotta dance
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 27m
OSC
13h 27m
Stellar Fest
13h 27m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.