• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9834 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-01 06:40:46
March 01 2018 06:29 GMT
#74
Wish I could join this, I struggle to focus and remember deadlines when I have tons of free time. I don’t have much anymore XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-04 06:37:45
March 04 2018 06:33 GMT
#84
/replace

If necessary, /in.

Don’t expect much, but I will in fact attempt participation

Oh yeah, my signature may need explanation.

She is voracious, I am voracious. She can run forever but can’t last a few hours without food, I can run forever but can’t last a few hours without food. She eats a ton and remains thin, I eat a ton and remain thin.

She has no common sense, I have no common sense.

It really is creepy.

HOWEVER

I am male. There are fundamental differences. Also I did talk to a rattlesnake to placate it once. I swear nearly every detail; you know Sasha? You know me. You know me? You can predict Sasha’s reaction to whatever happens.

Except that very honorable episode I don’t know if I could do that.

Still weirded out by that show man.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2018 06:38 GMT
#85
By the way

I was active here in like what, 2015? It’s 3 years later still the same people

You all real?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 04:53 GMT
#642
[image loading]

I wanna post so fucking badly but I need a role first
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 05:02 GMT
#646
I’m fookin back sson

I post in games even when I am not in them at all; at least I will soon actually be in this one from the looks of it but HELL IDK FOLKS NO ROLE COMIN MY WAY

I AN ON

FOOKIN

WITHDRAWALS MAN
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 05:05 GMT
#647
+ Show Spoiler +
will this actually get their attention? Tune in GOD KNOWS WHEN for the result! It’s bound to be

Saucy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 08:35 GMT
#670
I CAN POST!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 08:35 GMT
#671
Phuk it’s 1234
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 08:35 GMT
#672
I need to sleep, noobking is scum, cyall
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 08:36 GMT
#674
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2018 08:37 GMT
#675
Only to sleep I work tomorrow holy shit that was a wait now I will be all antsy at work and no one will know why
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:06 GMT
#857
Goddamn it sorry. I’m still here.

Look at Noobking’s early filter, I was suspicious of this. Today was nasty in LA, traffic was insane but I’m in Coachella now. Couple days off. Should be posting mad stuffs sometime tomorrow...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:09 GMT
#858
On March 09 2018 16:15 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 15:34 rsoultin wrote:
Yeah...like koshi has the excuse of Euro time, but I agree that slams absence is weird given how excited he seemed to be about playing this game.

Well posting stuff like the dog .gif was before he would have received a role PM. He may have become...less excited after that, if he's on the scum team. Especially seeing that prplhz seemed headed for a medic overdose (a decision Alakaslam played no role in, btw). And if the Alakaslam slot had been on the team, that could help explain why prpl never came back to put up any fight. Alakaslam would still need to feign the excitement for a few posts after he arrives (and did) but then...yeah, 22 hours later, still nothing further. I don't *think* we're dealing with an Alakaslam/Kelsier/prpl scum team? But if that's what it was, you sure can't blame prpl for folding up the tent and going home. lol I guess you could say the same thing if you swap out one of those names with Damdred's, but that wasn't my original inclination.

Anyway, looks like we have 2 in favor of the mass claim, and 0 against, so far. I'm not against it either. If anyone IS, I'll hear what they have to say, but I gave it some thought, and it seems fine to me. Like you mentioned, if we assume there's a counterclaim, the mass claim still keeps the scum from narrowing that group (and revealing the faker) by shooting medics. Which means we can keep performing overdose kills at Night.


[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:30 GMT
#859
On March 06 2018 08:51 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:38 Damdred wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:34 Damdred wrote:
Welcome town Fecalfeast, and maybe so moosydoosy. But do you think we should have a secondary vote and force the medics to act as a vig shot every night for our second kill?

3 medics though are we doing a vote to have all 3 medics on 1 target, wasting our chance at a save to render mafia medic useless?

I suppose but what happens if we don't control them d1 and two overlap on a super towny person?

Yeah, if you're coordinating a medic kill on any given night, I think all the medics have to use the same target. This not only renders the Mafia medic useless, but it also renders the Mafia roleblocker useless. They basically just have 3 vanilla bad guys.

Coordinating things so that 2 medics kill a guy and one tries to prevent the mafia kill not only opens you up to disruption by the roleblocker, but I also don't see a way to get the medics on the same page (about which 2 are killing a guy and which 1 is trying to make a save) without telling the Mafia who they are. So you can't do anything but "all 3 on the same target" unless you execute a mass claim. Having never played under this set of rules (or one like it) I don't know if the mass claim is good or bad. I'll have to read the pre-game discussion again.

One thing I DO remember from pre-game discussion is the idea that this ruleset favors us pretty heavily, and that the Mafia will have to play extremely well to win. Is there a "far and away" best Scum player that we can lynch, to make sure that won't happen? :D

Goddamn I can’t remember why but this post

This had me certain he was scum before I replaced in and now for the life of me I can’t do it.

Melatonin should kick in soon.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:30 GMT
#861
Also you fools had me so pissed when lynching Tubesock but meh, wifom wifom wifom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:31 GMT
#862
On March 09 2018 17:30 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 17:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Look at Noobking’s early filter, I was suspicious of this.

[image loading]

Come at me, bro.

Look up
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:34 GMT
#863
Sad thing is this isn’t WOWS so I can’t just drop toros blind like this


But I can’t explain the complex maths going on in my head that set off the sense of CHICKENMCFISH

by the way I recently remembered the source of CHUPAZI
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:38 GMT
#865
Anyway, I had thoughts of a noobking/HF scumteam early.

But it’s just not coming to me now.

Which fit’s noobking scum story on me HOLY SHIT THAT WAS WHY

HE LOOKS FOR THE INACTIVE OR EASY LYNCH RIGHT FROM THE START

read it folks textbook scum

He found it on Tubesock but as HF pointed out holy shit that’s right that’s why HF looks so good to me by now ABYWAY as Hf pointed out he suddenly unvotes and switches last min.

See this uncanny thing scum do, they switch last minute and won’t stack on someone

Who got shot? I need to read night posted
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:40 GMT
#866
Oh well holy shit nice shot big

Anyway I need to catch up.
I didn’t like AMG at all. I need to re-evaluate a bit then.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2018 08:42 GMT
#867
And I also really liked Prp. Even had this

Ready for a towngasm but if he is fucking scum that does t work well now does it

FACK forget all the shit I said for a day or so I nedtofuxninfskeep
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.