• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8578 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 03:09 GMT
#1488
is this turning on a pointless debate about "mm you're townreading this dude more than this dude, you must be scum" ? When I'm fighting for my real scumread to not espace their lynch ? If that's the narrative you're trying to create it's pretty far-fetched p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 03:24 GMT
#1491
On January 28 2018 12:18 Holyflare wrote:
I have questioned him multiple times and he evaded it and afkd again. This isn't a pointless debate. I'm telling you I am going to flip town and you are going to have to reevaluate your town reads.

Except you know I always re-evaluate, even when I seem convinced, so it's pointless to tell me that.
On January 28 2018 12:18 Holyflare wrote:
Now, it's not set in stone that you are town either because of everything you've done today which is pointless sniping from the sidelines so you have to explain in a world where Holyflare is town why is Kmatt mafia when he has done things that you have explained a mafia categorically would not do if they were low impact like he is.

I would be much more relaxed to do that if I wasn't feeling like you will slip up somehow. You don't feel at ease with your lynch at all. You don't feel like you're preparing the 2 next shots of the town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 03:25 GMT
#1492
On January 28 2018 12:20 Holyflare wrote:
It's to protect yourself from the hordes rels. You will look really bad after today and that's okay. I'm here to protect you from that. All you have to do is answer some simple questions to me now so that when I'm actually dead all your answers and alternatives are already in the thread.

It really shouldn't be hard to play along should it?

lol you're unbelievable
Don't worry about me mate, do your research and stop telling me how to do things.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 03:31 GMT
#1493
going to sleep. Looking forward HF's 50 posts towards at me when I wake up, so when I respond to them he can complain about me talking about him all the time. See you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 12:34 GMT
#1509
On January 28 2018 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
I have done my research which is quite evident because I'm asking you these questions based on things from your filter. I have concluded that you are going to look very bad quite soon.

Why can you not answer? If I have flipped town why is Kmatt your next target when you have stated quite bluntly in the thread that a person with such a low impact in the game is not going to do an all in play such as what Kmatt did with Damerion?

Why rels? Why is it so hard to answer for you? What is it about Kmatt's play to you that could be from mafia and why does it contradict what you have said?

? It doesn't contradict anything since I think he's town. If you flip town, I will be much, much less convinced he's scum than I'm currently convinced you're scum - EXACTLY for the reason you're stating.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 12:41 GMT
#1510
On January 28 2018 21:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Holyflare almost has me at a point where I would prefer lynching Kmatt who just doesn't seem to be interested in playing this game. But this always happens when HF is about to get lynched.

this. Trying to close a lynch on HF is tiring. He talks so much, people tends to forget the scummy things that happened earlier to focus on his current activity and "sincere" tone - like Mocsta for example.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 12:44 GMT
#1512
On January 28 2018 21:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2018 21:34 Rels wrote:
On January 28 2018 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
I have done my research which is quite evident because I'm asking you these questions based on things from your filter. I have concluded that you are going to look very bad quite soon.

Why can you not answer? If I have flipped town why is Kmatt your next target when you have stated quite bluntly in the thread that a person with such a low impact in the game is not going to do an all in play such as what Kmatt did with Damerion?

Why rels? Why is it so hard to answer for you? What is it about Kmatt's play to you that could be from mafia and why does it contradict what you have said?

? It doesn't contradict anything since I think he's town. If you flip town, I will be much, much less convinced he's scum than I'm currently convinced you're scum - EXACTLY for the reason you're stating.


Right, and I am going to flip town. So, when I flip town who is mafia?

I answered this multiple times already. You're attacking my "scumread" of someone I do not think is scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 28 2018 13:01 GMT
#1515
On January 28 2018 21:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2018 21:44 Rels wrote:
On January 28 2018 21:43 Holyflare wrote:
On January 28 2018 21:34 Rels wrote:
On January 28 2018 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
I have done my research which is quite evident because I'm asking you these questions based on things from your filter. I have concluded that you are going to look very bad quite soon.

Why can you not answer? If I have flipped town why is Kmatt your next target when you have stated quite bluntly in the thread that a person with such a low impact in the game is not going to do an all in play such as what Kmatt did with Damerion?

Why rels? Why is it so hard to answer for you? What is it about Kmatt's play to you that could be from mafia and why does it contradict what you have said?

? It doesn't contradict anything since I think he's town. If you flip town, I will be much, much less convinced he's scum than I'm currently convinced you're scum - EXACTLY for the reason you're stating.


Right, and I am going to flip town. So, when I flip town who is mafia?

I answered this multiple times already. You're attacking my "scumread" of someone I do not think is scum.


That's not what I'm asking you to do at all. You are wrong on me. You will have to live with that. Stop pretending like you're having such a hard time seeing past it. Live in this very real reality that you are wrong and need to revisit your scum reads. I asked you to answer a very simple question from a very simple mindset and AGAIN you dodge and just say "but you're mafia".

What's your problem?

Why do you say I'm dodging it since you asked me that question multiple times, and I answered multiple times ?
On January 27 2018 00:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2018 00:03 Holyflare wrote:
Ok, let's hypothetically say I'm not mafia. Who is mafia now then? Low hanging fruit analogy is bull shit when it's not btdt who already looked fine, it's not likely twat/jat because they looked fine at the beginning of the game (yes, I said they might be mafia this cycle but ignore that) it's probably not rels. So that leaves mocsta, who was my scum read or kmatt who has become my scum read.

I looked into kmatt, I found a lot of inconsistencies and points that were strange and made a case. His filter is really small and full of just posting for literally the sake of posting pretty much +1ing or being contradictory to a main wagon. He has no scum reads, he scum read a town read and that's about it.

I don't like this type of question 'cause if I'm sure you're scum, it's also because I have reasons to townread everyone else. If you're not scum, the obvious answer is Kmatt, but more by default and 'cause I have stronger reasons to townread anyone else than him. But he looks more like low-activity town than scum.

On January 27 2018 07:50 Rels wrote:
Well I'm falling asleep so this will be shorter than I intended. In case I die I think my reads are pretty clear: I'm 99% sure HF is the last scum. If I'm wrong it's probably Kmatt, but I don't see him being scum and reacting like he did after Damerion claimed. The others are all pretty townie:

On January 27 2018 09:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2018 09:13 beentheredonethat wrote:
It's rather easy. If we have doc, he'll claim and tell us who got healed. Two confirmed townpeople.

If it's a veteran, only one confirmed person. The claim should happen tho.

depends on who it is. If it's Kmatt or HF, I agree. Otherwise, it's kinda a waste. Especially since scum probably don't know if they hit vet or doc.

On January 27 2018 09:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2018 09:30 beentheredonethat wrote:
Rels, in a world where Holyflare is town, who ya gonna call?

Kmatt.

On January 28 2018 11:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2018 11:25 Holyflare wrote:
On January 28 2018 10:58 Rels wrote:
stop throwing potshots at me and I'll stop "discrediting you" when I respond to them. If you ask me a question I will answer it. Let's end it here otherwise


I have asked you multiple times to re-evaluate people and your reasoning for them being town or mafia which you have not done. You even stated multiple times since the cop flip that what Kmatt did was towny and ballsy and not something mafia does. So, why when I flip town is he your next lynch when your reasoning for everyone else being town is so much weaker? They meekly pushed df and myself and Damerion whereas he has tangible things you've commented on that shows a towny mindset to you but you value the meek pushes over that?

And I have responded several times. The answer to that question is in my filter. I find Kmatt's filter pretty weak and possible to come from scum, apart from that one reason. That is not the case for Mocsta and mderg. I think you agree to that since your main scumread is Kmatt.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 29 2018 00:10 GMT
#1554
[image loading]
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 29 2018 20:38 GMT
#1640
lol. If Koshi is town that game just got a whole lot easier
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:32 GMT
#1719
On January 30 2018 22:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 21:45 Mocsta wrote:
On January 30 2018 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 30 2018 21:41 Mocsta wrote:
On January 30 2018 05:38 Rels wrote:
lol. If Koshi is town that game just got a whole lot easier
@Rels.. I dont understand where you are going with this.


Note:
On January 27 2018 09:30 beentheredonethat wrote:
Rels, in a world where Holyflare is town, who ya gonna call?
On January 27 2018 09:31 Rels wrote:Kmatt.


There is an IF in that sentence for a reason I guess. And he is right. If Koshi is town it may prevent a surefire mislynch.
I'm not seeing that.

Rather, he has indicated that top scum after HF.

How does Koshi entering change that read?
From when Rels posted that, I do not pick up alternate scum reads to Kmatt/Koshi... hence, how does the game get easier? he should be at a dead end.....

I agree with mocsta reasoning btw. The fact Rels thinks I might be town should puzzle him and not make the game a lot easier.

I read his filter. He has nothing left.

well, yeah. I was convinced HF was scum. You and Mocsta are cherry-picking this quote that Kmatt would be my second scum, but I also said that if that was not HF, I would not be super convinced on anyone.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:37 GMT
#1722
I'm not convinced by how you're attacking me. Lots of half truth that are wrong.
On January 30 2018 19:56 Koshi wrote:
And Rels his filter is really bleak. The HF stuff is all great fun but I did the same with Palmar last year.

The total picture is completely missing in Rels his filter. He isnt prodding enough people and he doesnt store and remember good posts in his head.

Such as ? That is 100% wrong.

On January 30 2018 19:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 18:50 mderg wrote:
Trying to shortly summarize my thoughts on everyone


Twat: probably town
kmatt: no idea
Damerion: don't like his tunneling on damdred, could be scum
btdt: no idea
Mocsta: probably town, conversation with rsoultin looks like town on town argument
Rels: just latches onto the damdred wagon and his work is done
rsoultin: probably town
df: meh
damdred: leaning town
prplhz: no idea
Kelsier: leaning towads town very slightly
Holyflare: I would expect more from town hf but I always have him as scum

Mderg this Rels read. Remember it.

This was before EOD1 I think; I then was the most active player EOD1. The reasonning in that post is now 100% wrong.

I also have the feeling YOU are buddying mderg while accusing me of doing the same thing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:42 GMT
#1723
This too.
On January 30 2018 12:34 Mocsta wrote:
OK , so first comments from Rels in Liquidmania scum qt is that he is more aware of thread sentiment then I gave him credit for - and this does line up with HF comments about him being slimy.

hmmmm im picking up a vibe from his scum games including the newbies that hes quite aggressive in a brute force type of way. dare I say - almost a ?bully?

I need to compare to a town game where is tunneled - to compare to how he went about HF this game.

That's true, as scum I force the lynches on weak people, and that almost always work. So it's pretty different from this game, where I could have force pushed prp, Kmatt, you quite easily. The fact that I didn't do it this game doesn't make me town, but that's not similar to my scum game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:46 GMT
#1724
That might be retarded. But I don't think kita accepts Kmatt being replaced if he was scum.

He didn't break activity or voting rules yesterday, so that means he asked to be replaced. And I don't see kita accepting it if Kmatt is scum, 'cause that would mean Kmatt would ask to replace only because the pressure of playing scum is too great. While I could see kita accepting the request if Kmatt is town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:47 GMT
#1725
maybe he broke activity rules yesterday, he actually only had one post ... dunno if there is even activity rules in place
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:48 GMT
#1726
I will be looking for at least 3 posts per cycle, so 1 post every 24 hours. Failure to live up to this will result in you breaking the Activity requirements and thus being warned or removed from the game.

OK he definitely broke the activity rule yesterday.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 13:58 GMT
#1728
On January 30 2018 22:53 Koshi wrote:
Defending and host wifom.

well yeah, you will have nothing better until I'm home and I can check stuff. Right now I have lots of ideas going through my mind but I need to fact check them before posting.
For example, Mocsta didn't agree with the roleblock making BTDT town at some point. HF and JAT talked yesterday how that was scummy. But I don't think that's scummy, on the contrary: scum have roleblocked BTDT since the beginning of the game, and have killed them now. On the contrary, I would expect scum to show townreads towards BTDT. Maybe even TMI townreads, as they thought he was blue.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 14:20 GMT
#1738
On January 30 2018 23:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 22:58 Rels wrote:
On January 30 2018 22:53 Koshi wrote:
Defending and host wifom.

well yeah, you will have nothing better until I'm home and I can check stuff. Right now I have lots of ideas going through my mind but I need to fact check them before posting.
For example, Mocsta didn't agree with the roleblock making BTDT town at some point. HF and JAT talked yesterday how that was scummy. But I don't think that's scummy, on the contrary: scum have roleblocked BTDT since the beginning of the game, and have killed them now. On the contrary, I would expect scum to show townreads towards BTDT. Maybe even TMI townreads, as they thought he was blue.

I don't agree. The thing about Mocsta was that he seemed almost furious how btdt got cleared by this. There is no reason to be angry as town in that situation. Still dislike this but I have trouble reading much into it knowing that mocsta was probably pretty wasted at that point in time.

that's one of the things I plan on rereading to see how it happened exactly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 22:09 GMT
#1741
On January 29 2018 14:49 Mocsta wrote:
After re-reading the game:
I struggle to consider a world where JAT, Rels, mderg are not town.

That leaves Kmatt & BTDT as the last two.

I am certain that a Kmatt lynch will close this game out.
Theres nothing more to add here, since Kmatt has done nothing more since.




The dark-horse if LYLO did arise is BTDT.
    Yes - It is likely he that he was RB'd (as town)
    However, I refer to dark-horse as my world above is too strong; and without the RB, no one would think BTDT play is indicative of weak-town, let alone confirmed.
    Some food for thought if it gets there
    • Voted Day2, but didnt release RB information until fake-claim
    • Actively scum read by town leaders early-phase (e.g. RSoultin)
    • DF was forced to follow-through with BTDT, because RSoultin was pressuring him due to his alternative scum read on me. Note he goes into significantly more detail trying to convince the thread I am scum compared to his efforts with BTDT
    • BTDT is a mafia-alignment award winner for sick bus plays

This is last night. Do Mocsta as scum really prepares his 2 lynches as Kmatt + BTDT ... then shoots BTDT ? Doesn't see likely to me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 30 2018 22:10 GMT
#1742
On January 30 2018 09:03 Mocsta wrote:
I cant believe that worked haha

can you explain what you were trying to achieve ?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix12
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.