• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 04 2018 09:07 GMT
#6
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 05 2018 10:08 GMT
#14
On January 05 2018 01:53 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
Hello,

/in. Hopefully goes better than the one game I played in real life.


welcome!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 01:07 GMT
#72
yo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 15:55 GMT
#162
On January 18 2018 21:36 Holyflare wrote:
Twat is smart.

yeah
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 15:59 GMT
#163
On January 18 2018 22:27 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:19 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:09 Damerion wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:01 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 21:56 Damerion wrote:
Good morning,

I have decided with careful conaideration that Damdred is scum over DarthFoley and Mocsta. Or at least that I would much rather lynch him over both and then reevaluate at that point.

But onto my main point, Damdred is an extremely meta based player and has used exactly 0 points of meta to make his reads this game.

He also is gòing about thw game in a way that is not typical of him, he generally town hunts and only goes after his scum reads day two instead of pushing early day one when he town hunts. He also usually goes off the beaten path and looks where others do not.

And look what he is doing here, he bases his scum read of DarthFoley off one post.

Also I have a slight meta read on Damdred on his word usuage, in that he uses certain words when explaining his reads and he does not use it in any of his posts.

I think Damdred is scum and you all should join me in voting him off.

##vote Damdred


Is meta that thing where people based early reads on a player's past games?

Anyways,

Bold doesn't make since sense everyone who thinks Darthfoley is scum is doing the same.

Can you explain the word usage point more in detail with examples?


Meta is using past experiences with a player/previous games played, and applying it to current actions. Be it tone, how they approach reads etc..

Damdreds is extremely different at this point, especially considering he has paid attention to no town reads and has not really even interacted with anyone besides you and talks to you like you are confirmed town.

Everyone else can do the same, that does not change the fact that Damdred never really goes after low hanging fruit, eapecially with this ferocity.

I hate to give away the meta point, but he can get over it. Damdred is a super excitable player (which also is missing), and so when he feels like he is onto something hardcore he starts spamming the word Like, which always makes him sound like a valley girl but i digress.

The main point is he seems to lack the excitement of finding scum and this changes the way he plays and points towards a scum game instead of town.

Not saying you are wrong, but since I can't vidcate it. I'm going to focus on the last bit because the prior means I either have to trust you, or play with Damdred before.

I will say he seems to at least had a list of town members a page or two back. I don't know if that is what you refer to as town hunting.

He does seem to have a desire to wait it out to vote. Won't comment further since he was around, and I am in treated in how he will respond. So while I do have some opinion on your read on him, I'm not going to give a way for him to get out of your read.


He has BeenThereDoneThat, Holyflare and Rsoultin as his town I believe.

Damdred believes Holyflare is the best mafia player on the site and always hedges on him, so his read on Holyflare seems out of character at the time.

His read on BeenThereDoneThat is based on much less than he normally would give, and no reasoning or interaction with Rsoultin.

Damdred is excellent at finding town, I believe he might be the best in that regard. However this is out of line for him to act this way. I will respect you wanting to wait on him however.

This is true
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 16:14 GMT
#165
On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
But I disagree with the read, firstly I do recognize my word usage of the word like has at times.... been extreme. And I am surprised that nobody has really caught it a bit to that point. But once I realized what I was doing a few games ago with getting excited I decided it was time to eliminate it just because as you put it sounding like "a valley girl" is not appealing to me lol.


On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
really interesting you came out against me though, not sure what it makes you. I am a hard target so I give you credit damer for coming at me, but also seems like a way to change conversation away from DF and moc who I guess you have at null?

So hm I guess i'm leaning town on damer seems a bit suicidal way to bring attention to himself in that way especially with the game kinda stale?

So you agree his read is based on something true, but you're not sure what it makes Damerion ? The only reason to think he's town would be "he would be suicidal to attack you as scum" ? Even though you're saying his reasonning for attacking you is right ?
Makes no sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 16:18 GMT
#166
I agree with this wagon.
Vote Damdred
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 18 2018 16:21 GMT
#167
I also don't like BTDT's first post. Feels weird.
I also don't like rsoul being the Damdred whisperer and being bothered with him but not poking him to get a proper read
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:20 GMT
#303
On January 19 2018 02:36 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 01:21 Rels wrote:
I also don't like BTDT's first post. Feels weird.
I also don't like rsoul being the Damdred whisperer and being bothered with him but not poking him to get a proper read

Hi,

Can you explain what is weird about his post in your eyes?

Yeah, this is the post in question:
On January 18 2018 18:56 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:39 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 18:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.

I'm disappointed in hf because the hf I know would be at 10 pages of filter right now.

Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.

Everything else is a big ball of nothingness to me.

Its a normal start for HF, youre giving him too much credit. No reason to be disappointed. The whole thing feels weird.

Tina is having a good start, I like her. I also like hfs cream joke since it feels genuine, but that's pretty nai. Im eager to call out afkers and place some votes upon them to get them playing.

I know most scums have a hard time making their first post. It's a scary thing to do. So they think about it a lot. And I think this post above might indicate this fear of entering the thread with a bad post. BTDT is answering to something mderg says, and could have posted it like that, but then his view of the whole game: liking Tina, liking HF and who we should pressure. It's like he thought his first line wasn't good enough for a first post, and he had to explain exactly his whole view of the game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:23 GMT
#304
On January 19 2018 07:07 rsoultin wrote:
I think my phone is now cutting off sentences or in posting too sleepily :/

DF reason to post first post not clear to me.

Want to lynch HF for difficult to explain reasons. I think it's mostly a sense of leechyness, like he's a mind parasite adding bottom but etting some things on and kissing in others. Both of which he can also do as an active player but usually with his own thoughts actually mixed in. I also know that lynching him is like pulling teeth, especially on day one.

How do you expect me to have a conversation with Damdred when we werent around at the same time, Rels?

This post is pretty townie.
To answer the question: dunno.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:25 GMT
#305
don't agree HF is anything but null though. But rsoul attacking HF over something so hard to explain it's sure to convince absolutely no-one is a sign the thought is genuine
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:31 GMT
#307
On January 19 2018 07:55 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I have ever panicked from pressure as scum. If I have an example of that should be quite easy to find.

Also i dont believe that me trying to remove a word from my postings degrades my town game. I noticed something and changed it, big whoop.

I can disagree with how he is using a point and still agree that something is/was factually correct however.

tina and kel can enter the town pile and hf can get out of it. I do not think he can be this obtuse as town.

Hi sleepy tina

lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:45 GMT
#308
rsoul is town ez game then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:54 GMT
#310
On January 19 2018 23:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 23:45 Rels wrote:
rsoul is town ez game then


I'm beginning to wonder if everyone is just tryin to butter me up now -_- I need a hit of twatty hate. I started rabbit holing on ksc earlier then just threw up my hands and said fuck it hes on board with me without being a complete yes man.

You. Telling me I'm town is lovely and all but the game would be much easier for me if a town Rels showed face.


sure. Let's lynch BTDT and talk about DF.
##Unvote
##Vote beentheredonethat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:56 GMT
#311
I was townreading DF a little bit before that. Probably 'cause he townread me.
But this post seems like scum to me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 14:59 GMT
#312
It's strong words for what Mocsta did, IE respond for a post. Then the next posts is Mocsta begings making big posts, and DF don't follow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:09 GMT
#314
On January 20 2018 00:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 23:59 Rels wrote:
It's strong words for what Mocsta did, IE respond for a post. Then the next posts is Mocsta begings making big posts, and DF don't follow


Tina brains says he made one post Tina. Be cool.

Tina heart says ♡!

That's new. That's right. That's exciting. I may actually have a town rels.

Either coincidence fucked him or he really should have responded to that, shouldn't he?

yep. BTDT and DF are probably not scum together though. DF only big post is about BTDT.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:10 GMT
#315
wasn't mderg the real strong scum in a game that he basically won then gave up because he though he cheated ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:12 GMT
#316
oh no thinking of marghell
mderg can be scum as well then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:24 GMT
#319
meh IDK. Seems like he can be lackluster as town too
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17350
Rain 1475
GuemChi 612
sSak 37
NaDa 28
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 574
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1079
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g7005
JimRising 620
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0176
ViBE137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 26
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo696
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Scarra922
• Shiphtur770
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 30m
INu's Battles
7h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 30m
OSC
18h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 30m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.