• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:23
CEST 03:23
KST 10:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:33 GMT
#981
On February 07 2017 03:15 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.


I know that is not your main message but could we all please stop accusing other people of spies JUST BECAUSE THEY ACCUSE YOU?
Also just because someone calls you resistance DOES NOT MEAN that they are not spies... Sheesh.

If I think the mission is going to fail it makes sense for me to look at the people who don't seen to be putting very much thought into upvoting the mission but are poised to put the blame for the failure on me afterwards.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 18:33 GMT
#982
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.


Aren't there 6 townie's?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:34 GMT
#983
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.

We think super is very scummy. We think sicklucker is very scummy. We believe silver is very town and sharkie is very town, and also believe you and vivax have done things that would be difficult for you to emulate as scum.

Silver is town due to a massive amount of analysis he's put in. Sharkie is town because he's basically an innocent child and everything he's posted is beaming in bright neon letters "I don't have TMI, I have no idea how to read people". You've helped progress the games at points where it was dead where it really wasn't necessary and Vivax made a bunch of posts that would be weird to come from scum, like this idea of not wanting the team leader to be in the mission which seems contrary to scum objectives.

Of course you weren't going to be put on the next mission if it was rejected; one of you would have had to be scum. That's kind of obvious. Point is, it hasn't. I feel that's because the mission is likely clean.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:34 GMT
#984
On February 07 2017 03:33 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.


Aren't there 6 townie's?

Yeah but in this case he would be one of them, so he needs to find 4 of the remaining 5.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:34 GMT
#985
On February 07 2017 03:33 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.


Aren't there 6 townie's?

Since I'm not in the mission it'd need to be 4 out of 5.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 06 2017 18:36 GMT
#986
On February 07 2017 03:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:15 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.


I know that is not your main message but could we all please stop accusing other people of spies JUST BECAUSE THEY ACCUSE YOU?
Also just because someone calls you resistance DOES NOT MEAN that they are not spies... Sheesh.

If I think the mission is going to fail it makes sense for me to look at the people who don't seen to be putting very much thought into upvoting the mission but are poised to put the blame for the failure on me afterwards.


And a good spy would try to come on your good side wouldn't he?
Generally speaking I have always been suspect of players agreeing with each other too much. Resistance don't know anything. There should never be a circumstance where two players should be acting like best buddies (unless they know each other as spies).
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:38 GMT
#987
Also, remember, Tina and I are sharing this slot. We've talked to each other about the game a decent bit which doesn't all end up in the thread and as we know from each other that we're resistance we're more certain in our reads than we individually would be. We're both reasonably sure that the mafia team is in superbia/sicklucker/EC/tumblewood.

Obviously not certain as can be told from our argument with Vivax earlier.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:39 GMT
#988
On February 07 2017 03:38 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, remember, Tina and I are sharing this slot. We've talked to each other about the game a decent bit which doesn't all end up in the thread and as we know from each other that we're resistance we're more certain in our reads than we individually would be. We're both reasonably sure that the mafia team is in superbia/sicklucker/EC/tumblewood.

Obviously not certain as can be told from our argument with Vivax earlier.


I'm scum with tw? #whatajoke

You should know my town meta by now, Art.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:40 GMT
#989
On February 07 2017 03:39 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:38 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, remember, Tina and I are sharing this slot. We've talked to each other about the game a decent bit which doesn't all end up in the thread and as we know from each other that we're resistance we're more certain in our reads than we individually would be. We're both reasonably sure that the mafia team is in superbia/sicklucker/EC/tumblewood.

Obviously not certain as can be told from our argument with Vivax earlier.


I'm scum with tw? #whatajoke

You should know my town meta by now, Art.

You do count 4 players in there right?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:41 GMT
#990
Also, no, I don't know your "town meta". I don't think we've played many games together and the only one I truly remember was Imperial where you were dead weight.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:41 GMT
#991
Wow what an asshole.
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 06 2017 18:42 GMT
#992
On February 07 2017 03:41 Superbia wrote:
Wow what an asshole.


You keep calling people names and are surprised why people don't want to consider you resistance? -.-
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:42 GMT
#993
lol ok I'll vote accept.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:42 GMT
#994
He just called me dead weight sson.

Also calling people names has nothing to do with alignment.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:43 GMT
#995
Oh right, there was guardians of the galaxy where I tunneled you because other players looked really town and you looked kinda townie but not town enough and I flipflopped on you all game till getting you lynched.
And apparently we played presedential election together but I don't remember anything about that game x_x
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:43 GMT
#996
On February 07 2017 03:41 Superbia wrote:
Wow what an asshole.

You kinda acknowledged it yourself that game mate
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:44 GMT
#997
All I remember about presedential election was that that Jin Valjean guy was an asshole.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 18:47 GMT
#998
Super, make a post like this one
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2015 10:06 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to put down some logic of where I'm at with my head, and then I'm going to continue my Pillars of Eternity play through. I'm also not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow, as I'm going to a party in the evening. Hopefully I can try to prevent my miss-lynch again, and hopefully the town-reads actually stick this time.

So, let's start off with the general direction of the game, and how the game has progressed from yesterday.

Let's start off with the assumption that I'm town. The following wagon was on me at the wagon's summit:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Superbia (8): Artanis[Xp], Eden1892, FecalFeast, Alakaslam, ritoky, Damdred, Toadesstern, Trfel


Of these, FF and Slam (who flipped town) stand out. FF liked the case I put on Artanis, but seemed fine with sheeping Artanis when he put his case on me. This seems very odd to me, but in a way that is regardless of FF's alignment. I literally just don't know what he is doing. That being said, I also see FF's recent lynch outlook post as coming from a town perspective. His view on me makes sense from what I recall from our interactions. That being said:

FF, kindly explain your read on me. Why did you think I was scum or a PR? What gave it away? You said earlier on that your read on me involves calling me mafia, how did that read progress?

Moving on, I kind of like damdred in a weird WIFOMy way. He called me out for giving a shit defense in a sort of BM way. I don't think scum does this, tbh. I don't know damdred very well, but I don't think scum shits on a townie about to get miss-lynched like that. Furthermore, his poke sparked me, and allowed me to give the defense to prevent the miss-lynch (though we still miss-lynched). He was also one of the first to rescind off the wagon (iirc). He might be laughing in his scum QT right now, but he's getting a town read for now.

Ritoky, I don't even know where he's at, to be honest. His opinion seems uninformed, and I don't think a town would be comfortable lynching someone who they have been unable to form a proper opinion about. Moreover, the rayn slot seems incredibly fishy. I scum-read rayn before the claim (iirc), and I don't understand the rescind off the PR, nor why scum seemingly did not put an RB or a KP on him (more on this later). I can see why rayn would fake claim in that scenario as town, as he had been tired of people not listening to him in previous games, and he may be uninterested in defending himself, but it's so bad as town, because it can bait out a CC. Furthermore, I don't think he used his position of temporary confirmed town to push anything (again, iirc). The fact that this fake-claim has (seemingly, and iirc, I haven't actually read the majority of d2, tbh) not been fully explored yet is alarming to say the least.

I think trfel is town for probably ever. I think Artanis & toad are town for now as well. I'm definitely not touching them today, but maybe Artanis in Final 3. Toad looks really, really good for his push on Palmar d1, the CC, and the fact that it looks like his KP is the KP that went through d2. Vivax goes on this list too for now, but I have no idea what I'm going to think if I encounter him in final 3.

Actually almost missed Breshke when studying the wagon. Honestly, I think Breshke is somewhat likely scum? I hate saying this. =/ He has hard defended me at multiple times in the game (and I have agreed), but I think the defense may be a little TMI. The fact is, a lot of town has read me as scummy for most of the game, and I have no idea why he has been comfortable defending me. Also, I have noticed that he did not hard defend me during the wagon on me, while I have a feeling he was around regardless.

This post is the most scummy for me:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
he argument between artanis and superbia made superbia look worse because i understood what artanis was saying whereas I had no idea wtf superbia was trying to say/do. That being said superbia should still not be lynched today.

Im down for lynching onegu or slam maybe FF but not theres a reason id rather not explain why that is bad this phase.

The people who say slam could be mafia but we shouldnt lynch him and just sort him out with the orb arn't really thinking it through because the orb has a 50% chance to do nothing if slam knows he is going to be orbed and you can literally say the same thing about anyone else you push on.

##Vote Onegu


I have no idea why he is still comfortable town-reading me while still saying that.


Finally, Onegu. I actually sort of like Onegu? I kinda likes how he approaches the lynch in this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ctrl-F Damdred in Ritoky's filter, 90 results.
Ctrl-F Onegu, 46 results.
Ctrl-F Breshke, 28 results.
Ctrl-F Superbia, 22 results.
Ctrl-F Fecal, 22 results.

Ritoky seems much more concerned with going after Damdred than finding out who's mafia in the PoE group, which COULD be town but if I'm right it also really serves a mafia agenda. I'm fine with lynching him today. Also ok with Superbia.



Out of these two id more prefer superbia over ritoky. The wagons went off of him onto two town wagons. Plus I had my Rayn soul read and it would really devistate me if this was the first time I was wrong.


Like if he's town it really does not mean much for him to look at votes, as it doesn't matter for scum what they vote, while normally you would look at who voted. I was even going to call him out for this, but it makes sense for town!Onegu to look at it like this.


I also want to discuss the N1 actions a bit more.

We have these claims before N1:
Vivax - KP on ???
Toad - KP on ???
Rayn - Track on ???

We have these claims post N1:
Vivax - KP on Slam (scum could've seen this coming), Roleblocked.
Toad - KP on VE (scum could've seen this coming, but less so than the KP on slam).
Rayn - Rescind his tracker claim.
RSO - Jail on Onegu.

Now. The interesting thing is that Rayn never got roleblocked, while he and Palmar did have sort of an encounter in the later stage of d1 (though rayn showed no interest in wanting to lynch palmar, afaik). This while Palmar is mafia (though goon). Now, unless I'm completely wrong, there was a decent chance that Palmar would be in Rayn's sights if rayn was an actual tracker. I don't know this, but Palmar may have suspected this. Furthermore, there was a decent chance that Palmar was going to carry the KP through the night as goon (you don't really want mafia PRs to carry it, especially due to tracker), so why not RB rayn? Like this is very speculative, especially looking back, but ask yourself this: why did scum not roleblock rayn? Who is a much higher risk target than a (what I'm assuming is) a town vigi who is willing to follow HF and when the targets are two town (now confirmed). This world only makes sense if Vivax is actually mafia, and scum were looking to confirm Vivax by foregoing the roleblock and claiming it on Vivax OR if Onegu was carrying the KP that was going on rayn. This is still rather speculative, but I think this is a good reason to lynch Ritoky (ex-rayn) today.


Sometime this game and I may consider that you're not a spy.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 06 2017 18:56 GMT
#999
Just for the record I am in no way of accusing vivax a spy but:

Why do some of you give vivax bonus points for not choosing himself when it was his turn to nominate? When someone chooses a full resistance setup in the very first mission without choosing himself (a noble thing - this I agree with but also suspicious) wouldn't he automatically qualify himself as the guy who is going to join the mission in the second mission? Things like these confuse me why vivax has jumped so far up in some people's eyes...

Super earlier asked me why I can be so straightforward when playing resistance before. But that (vivax scenario) line of thinking is way too straightforward too in my opinion...
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 19:00 GMT
#1000
On February 07 2017 03:56 sharkie wrote:
Just for the record I am in no way of accusing vivax a spy but:

Why do some of you give vivax bonus points for not choosing himself when it was his turn to nominate? When someone chooses a full resistance setup in the very first mission without choosing himself (a noble thing - this I agree with but also suspicious) wouldn't he automatically qualify himself as the guy who is going to join the mission in the second mission? Things like these confuse me why vivax has jumped so far up in some people's eyes...

Super earlier asked me why I can be so straightforward when playing resistance before. But that (vivax scenario) line of thinking is way too straightforward too in my opinion...

It was more that Vivax was already fairly townread at the time and there was a good chance people would vote up a mission with him in it. This led to people presuming that unless there's a spy in the mission he sent out, it doesn't make much sense for Vivax to send an all-town team when the opportunity was there to sneak himself in.

I feel it's a reasonably good argument.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings71
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 37m
OSC
20h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.