• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10514 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:00 GMT
#1001
On February 07 2017 03:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
Super, make a post like this one
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2015 10:06 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to put down some logic of where I'm at with my head, and then I'm going to continue my Pillars of Eternity play through. I'm also not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow, as I'm going to a party in the evening. Hopefully I can try to prevent my miss-lynch again, and hopefully the town-reads actually stick this time.

So, let's start off with the general direction of the game, and how the game has progressed from yesterday.

Let's start off with the assumption that I'm town. The following wagon was on me at the wagon's summit:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Superbia (8): Artanis[Xp], Eden1892, FecalFeast, Alakaslam, ritoky, Damdred, Toadesstern, Trfel


Of these, FF and Slam (who flipped town) stand out. FF liked the case I put on Artanis, but seemed fine with sheeping Artanis when he put his case on me. This seems very odd to me, but in a way that is regardless of FF's alignment. I literally just don't know what he is doing. That being said, I also see FF's recent lynch outlook post as coming from a town perspective. His view on me makes sense from what I recall from our interactions. That being said:

FF, kindly explain your read on me. Why did you think I was scum or a PR? What gave it away? You said earlier on that your read on me involves calling me mafia, how did that read progress?

Moving on, I kind of like damdred in a weird WIFOMy way. He called me out for giving a shit defense in a sort of BM way. I don't think scum does this, tbh. I don't know damdred very well, but I don't think scum shits on a townie about to get miss-lynched like that. Furthermore, his poke sparked me, and allowed me to give the defense to prevent the miss-lynch (though we still miss-lynched). He was also one of the first to rescind off the wagon (iirc). He might be laughing in his scum QT right now, but he's getting a town read for now.

Ritoky, I don't even know where he's at, to be honest. His opinion seems uninformed, and I don't think a town would be comfortable lynching someone who they have been unable to form a proper opinion about. Moreover, the rayn slot seems incredibly fishy. I scum-read rayn before the claim (iirc), and I don't understand the rescind off the PR, nor why scum seemingly did not put an RB or a KP on him (more on this later). I can see why rayn would fake claim in that scenario as town, as he had been tired of people not listening to him in previous games, and he may be uninterested in defending himself, but it's so bad as town, because it can bait out a CC. Furthermore, I don't think he used his position of temporary confirmed town to push anything (again, iirc). The fact that this fake-claim has (seemingly, and iirc, I haven't actually read the majority of d2, tbh) not been fully explored yet is alarming to say the least.

I think trfel is town for probably ever. I think Artanis & toad are town for now as well. I'm definitely not touching them today, but maybe Artanis in Final 3. Toad looks really, really good for his push on Palmar d1, the CC, and the fact that it looks like his KP is the KP that went through d2. Vivax goes on this list too for now, but I have no idea what I'm going to think if I encounter him in final 3.

Actually almost missed Breshke when studying the wagon. Honestly, I think Breshke is somewhat likely scum? I hate saying this. =/ He has hard defended me at multiple times in the game (and I have agreed), but I think the defense may be a little TMI. The fact is, a lot of town has read me as scummy for most of the game, and I have no idea why he has been comfortable defending me. Also, I have noticed that he did not hard defend me during the wagon on me, while I have a feeling he was around regardless.

This post is the most scummy for me:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
he argument between artanis and superbia made superbia look worse because i understood what artanis was saying whereas I had no idea wtf superbia was trying to say/do. That being said superbia should still not be lynched today.

Im down for lynching onegu or slam maybe FF but not theres a reason id rather not explain why that is bad this phase.

The people who say slam could be mafia but we shouldnt lynch him and just sort him out with the orb arn't really thinking it through because the orb has a 50% chance to do nothing if slam knows he is going to be orbed and you can literally say the same thing about anyone else you push on.

##Vote Onegu


I have no idea why he is still comfortable town-reading me while still saying that.


Finally, Onegu. I actually sort of like Onegu? I kinda likes how he approaches the lynch in this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ctrl-F Damdred in Ritoky's filter, 90 results.
Ctrl-F Onegu, 46 results.
Ctrl-F Breshke, 28 results.
Ctrl-F Superbia, 22 results.
Ctrl-F Fecal, 22 results.

Ritoky seems much more concerned with going after Damdred than finding out who's mafia in the PoE group, which COULD be town but if I'm right it also really serves a mafia agenda. I'm fine with lynching him today. Also ok with Superbia.



Out of these two id more prefer superbia over ritoky. The wagons went off of him onto two town wagons. Plus I had my Rayn soul read and it would really devistate me if this was the first time I was wrong.


Like if he's town it really does not mean much for him to look at votes, as it doesn't matter for scum what they vote, while normally you would look at who voted. I was even going to call him out for this, but it makes sense for town!Onegu to look at it like this.


I also want to discuss the N1 actions a bit more.

We have these claims before N1:
Vivax - KP on ???
Toad - KP on ???
Rayn - Track on ???

We have these claims post N1:
Vivax - KP on Slam (scum could've seen this coming), Roleblocked.
Toad - KP on VE (scum could've seen this coming, but less so than the KP on slam).
Rayn - Rescind his tracker claim.
RSO - Jail on Onegu.

Now. The interesting thing is that Rayn never got roleblocked, while he and Palmar did have sort of an encounter in the later stage of d1 (though rayn showed no interest in wanting to lynch palmar, afaik). This while Palmar is mafia (though goon). Now, unless I'm completely wrong, there was a decent chance that Palmar would be in Rayn's sights if rayn was an actual tracker. I don't know this, but Palmar may have suspected this. Furthermore, there was a decent chance that Palmar was going to carry the KP through the night as goon (you don't really want mafia PRs to carry it, especially due to tracker), so why not RB rayn? Like this is very speculative, especially looking back, but ask yourself this: why did scum not roleblock rayn? Who is a much higher risk target than a (what I'm assuming is) a town vigi who is willing to follow HF and when the targets are two town (now confirmed). This world only makes sense if Vivax is actually mafia, and scum were looking to confirm Vivax by foregoing the roleblock and claiming it on Vivax OR if Onegu was carrying the KP that was going on rayn. This is still rather speculative, but I think this is a good reason to lynch Ritoky (ex-rayn) today.


Sometime this game and I may consider that you're not a spy.


Jesus christ. Never again.

I think I got fucking lynched that game as well. So much good that does.

TW/SL/Sharkie (or vivax/silver for tinfoil). That's my mafia team.

TW for being mafia.

SL for OMGUS and being mafia.

Sharkie for being on the team that got massive pass votes.


EC is town for being town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:01 GMT
#1002
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 19:02 GMT
#1003
On February 07 2017 04:01 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL

I learned from it! If you make a post like that I won't lynch you >>
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:05 GMT
#1004
On February 07 2017 04:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 04:01 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL

I learned from it! If you make a post like that I won't lynch you >>


Try and lynch me :D
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 19:05 GMT
#1005
Also to be fair that game had a scum that used an ability to shoot another scum and someone who counterclaimed vig against vivax and then looked really townie.

Since the setup wasn't known and both looked very town we began to believe there were two vigs.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 19:05 GMT
#1006
On February 07 2017 04:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 04:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 04:01 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL

I learned from it! If you make a post like that I won't lynch you >>


Try and lynch me :D

##Vote Superbia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:10 GMT
#1007
osht

##Nuke RtaniSoul
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 19:15 GMT
#1008
[image loading]
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:18 GMT
#1009
Jokes on you I'm undead. :D
Minimal effort.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 06 2017 21:17 GMT
#1010
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

you think rtani is buddying silver? I can swear they're trying to buddy me
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 06 2017 21:24 GMT
#1011
here's where I'm at right now:

very town
vivax
silverika

town, probably
sharkie (trending up)
grack (trending up)
rtanisoul (trending down)

scum
super
ec
sl (trending down)
good times for all
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 21:43 GMT
#1012
On February 07 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
here's where I'm at right now:

very town
vivax
silverika

town, probably
sharkie (trending up)
grack (trending up)
rtanisoul (trending down)

scum
super
ec
sl (trending down)

So... we're trending down whilst our top scumreads are literally identical to yours?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 06 2017 21:47 GMT
#1013
On February 07 2017 06:17 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

you think rtani is buddying silver? I can swear they're trying to buddy me

buddying you so hard you're the 5th most townread player in our mind in a 9 player game,
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 06 2017 22:00 GMT
#1014
The team consisting of Grackaroni, sharkie, Silverika, Vivax has been approved.

Votes for: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Votes against: emperorchampion, sharkie, Superbia.

The team will now embark on the mission. If there are any spies on the mission team, they may sabotage the mission by PM to all hosts with ##sabotage.


Deadline/Mission results on Tuesday, Feb 07 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:02 GMT
#1015
Loooool
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:03 GMT
#1016
Notice how the game is not over
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:04 GMT
#1017
Honestly what the fuck are you guys doing
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:07 GMT
#1018
Like what type of koolaid are you drinking to think that the original 3 was town
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 06 2017 22:08 GMT
#1019
On February 07 2017 01:35 Silverika wrote:
It's interesting how Superbia can't read what's pretty clear in our filter.

It's also obvious that they are doing what sicklucker did and trying to start a fight with us because they hate this mission and want people to vote against it because it must be all town again.

Any town player, would never behave this way at this point in the game.

So thanks for outing yourself. You and sicklucker can go sit in the corner with duncecaps.

I'm done talking to either of you.

Have a nice day.

~SilverWolf77


ya thats what I did. honestly you have anger issues and fought yourself
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:15 GMT
#1020
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g7994
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 784
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe214
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King55
Trikslyr41
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21284
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 36m
Online Event
11h 36m
FEL
16h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.