• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 172 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 03 2017 03:37 GMT
#1321
On January 03 2017 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey so I forgot everything I was thinking


Well shit.

Why Chezinu didn't follow through with his disformation seed-donation? Hopefully the great leader of the House of Brown will come back and shed light into this dark abyss




it didn't go threw?

I guess some seeds don't land on the soil.

Will try again.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 03 2017 03:51 GMT
#1322
On January 03 2017 10:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:01 darthfoley wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hi there+ Show Spoiler +
are you a host?+ Show Spoiler +
if not... GO NO FURTHER!+ Show Spoiler +
I am warning you...+ Show Spoiler +
Tbh this is the most fun game i've played on TL. Never played a bastard game before but it's so spicy!

DF is having too much fun. Hit him with a punishment bill. We need to keep things balanced here.


To be fair ...

this game IS amazing.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:15 GMT
#1323
On January 03 2017 11:36 Grackaroni wrote:
It was so horrific slam. They warned me of discrepancies in the color of your blood.

What is this? They know already my blood composition?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:17 GMT
#1324
On January 03 2017 11:52 darthfoley wrote:
Slam, you think disformation is mafia

Not sure , you are very much on the right track Though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 04:21 GMT
#1325
On January 03 2017 12:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
On January 03 2017 10:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey so I forgot everything I was thinking


Well shit.

Why Chezinu didn't follow through with his disformation seed-donation? Hopefully the great leader of the House of Brown will come back and shed light into this dark abyss




it didn't go threw?

I guess some seeds don't land on the soil.

Will try again.

Chezinu have you seen any crop circles?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 04:25 GMT
#1326
On January 03 2017 13:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 11:36 Grackaroni wrote:
It was so horrific slam. They warned me of discrepancies in the color of your blood.

What is this? They know already my blood composition?

Do you not remember the probing? My goodness. I've said too much.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 04:32 GMT
#1327
Slam, I want you to give reads.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 03 2017 05:21 GMT
#1328
Ok so I reread OP and some of the Pregame and I think Shape is more into messing with us rather than outright lie so I think we should generally assume what the hosts tell us is true (even when they later take back some of what was said, or change the rules around again).

Key to this game is gunna be rolling with the punches and probably being fairly open about's going on.

I can reveal one mystery, I prevented Chez from giving Dis a seed because I didn't change my invite from Chez.

Chez must be a pretty restless sleeper because he tore the bag apart during the night as well.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 03 2017 05:34 GMT
#1329
I still find BtDt's change of pace from

On December 29 2016 06:38 beentheredonethat wrote:
oh shit

forgot about this game, have my gf here :<

will catch up tomorrow.

voting tictock because I have to vote


To


On December 29 2016 08:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
I'm right now randomly diving filters. Disformation's filter looks genuinely town but he's being wishy washy. On the other hand, that's disformation pretty much for me so that's not necessarily alignment indicative.

Thing about disfo is that from what I can see, he only comments on stuff. "I like that", "I don't like that" and so on and he's not taking any actions on his own, being lazy. Seems to be willing to go after Grackaroni but rather discusses about me? Hmm


The change from "I've got no time and forgot this game existed" to "Fuck that I am not getting lynched, Time to read anything I can" is super dramatic.

Then posting this after the flip:
On December 29 2016 09:14 beentheredonethat wrote:
okay everyone who was eager to vote me and then voted koshi instead of not-voting slam needs to explain why

also grack you're fine with a koshi train and not even trying to make the LS train happen although you'd rather have lynched him? great job

disformation lynching koshi although being wishywashy as fuck and even being a crybaby that votes himself

wow


Whole thing is just a bunch of shit putting blame on everyone.

Especially the line about people not voting Slam, when I don't see anything about Slam in any of BtDt's posts.

I think I was def onto something with this before doing something stupid and reconsidering.

##Vote: BeenThereDoneThat
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 03 2017 05:46 GMT
#1330
I kinda like Slam and Traveleres posts today but I prob shouldn't be swayed by silly things so easily.

Dis is looking pretty good too, sorry I kept you from getting a seed buddy.

Other people I need to reread later. We have company over and I prob will be distracted for a bit.
I can take that responsibility.
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 03 2017 06:01 GMT
#1331
This notice was posted in the town square
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nuclear Launch Detected.

[image loading]

A nuke has been detected heading towards Chezinu.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 06:07 GMT
#1332
wow! I'm sensing myself gaining some sort of super power. It's really powerful!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 06:09 GMT
#1333
Let's all brainstorm some great ideas for what my power should be.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 03 2017 06:39 GMT
#1334
Someone saves me!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2017 06:46 GMT
#1335
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 03 2017 06:53 GMT
#1336
@hosts: can i loan for an anti nuke?
or a nuke?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 06:58 GMT
#1337
On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie


Okay, I am here
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 03 2017 07:04 GMT
#1338
also anyone cares to claim that nuke?

not sure if id want tje hosts messing with us on that or not.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 03 2017 07:07 GMT
#1339
On January 03 2017 14:21 Tictock wrote:
Ok so I reread OP and some of the Pregame and I think Shape is more into messing with us rather than outright lie so I think we should generally assume what the hosts tell us is true (even when they later take back some of what was said, or change the rules around again).

Key to this game is gunna be rolling with the punches and probably being fairly open about's going on.

I can reveal one mystery, I prevented Chez from giving Dis a seed because I didn't change my invite from Chez.

Chez must be a pretty restless sleeper because he tore the bag apart during the night as well.

not sure what you mean with the last sentence.
think i have a vague idea on your role.
so thanks for claiming.

at least i know chez didnt lie.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 07:30 GMT
#1340
On January 03 2017 16:04 disformation wrote:
also anyone cares to claim that nuke?

not sure if id want tje hosts messing with us on that or not.


Wasn't me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
ZombieGrub0
BRAT_OK 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
BRAT_OK 0
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.