• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:40
CEST 02:40
KST 09:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9253 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 172 Next
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:54 GMT
#1281
[image loading]

This is going to be painf... I mean... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:56 GMT
#1282
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:56 GMT
#1283
[image loading]*
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 01:57 GMT
#1284
On January 03 2017 10:56 Time Traveler wrote:
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.


He didn't post with his ribbon!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 01:58 GMT
#1285
On January 03 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:56 Time Traveler wrote:
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.


He didn't post with his ribbon!

[image loading]

IT IS EASY TO FORGET OKAY.

Well, I'll read Superbia iso to see what he said.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:00 GMT
#1286
[image loading]

Just to be sure... Superbia is town or scum? His role is quite... disturbing.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 02:01 GMT
#1287
On January 03 2017 11:00 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]

Just to be sure... Superbia is town or scum? His role is quite... disturbing.


Blue indicates a town power role.

His filter is almost 100% about me, even more so than I remembered lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 02:03 GMT
#1288
On January 03 2017 09:01 disformation wrote:
timeline
VCA addendum for timeline.
Koshi (7) : ExO_, Chezinu, darthfoley, beentheredonethat, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, disformation

Okay. So the idea is that scum is less likely to start/open a new wagon, but rather hops onto a wagon for easy/sheepy reasons.
Since there was no counter wagon and only wagons with 2-3 ppl, I'd say that means the first 3 ppl are slightly less likely to be scum.
Overall there are 1-2 scum on that wagon. So tldr: I am pretty sure there is 1+ scummer in btdt, gb, grack, me

out of these four grack looks the worst (to me), as I already explained (yes he basically invented the wagon, but he also had to be basically reminded to vote koshi, as he was supposed to be according to what he said/did D1).
gb and me just hopped on at the very end for consolidation. doesnt actually give a lot of info, esp on GB who was afk leading up to EoD.
chez also had a really suspect reason to vote koshi, but at least he did so fairly early.
for btdt there is the question why he was so against lynching LS and for darth why he went from lynching into the nulls into lynching ls/koshi.

I'm being pressured to analyze things by forces unknown.

These reads are really shallow, inconsistent, and scummy. For one thing, I tried to start multiple wagons during the end of the day. A wagon on LS didn't take because other people wanted Koshi. I think there might be reasons for that but maybe I'm wrong. Looking at only the final vote count to see who tried to push forward a lynch is a total distortion of what happened during the end of the day.

Also, the only people that "jumped onto a wagon for easy sheepy reasons" are the people that Disfo has written off because they did it for "consolidation."

I'm also at a general loss for how he ignores that I tried to lynch his #2 scum read at the end of the day. What more could I have possibly done to make myself townie?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:08 GMT
#1289
On January 03 2017 10:58 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On January 03 2017 10:56 Time Traveler wrote:
Thank God I didn't read my actual punishment of a seven-days weather forecast. Thank GOD.


He didn't post with his ribbon!

[image loading]

IT IS EASY TO FORGET OKAY.

Well, I'll read Superbia iso to see what he said.

I stand by this remark and state it as true!


AAAYYYYY LMAO LMAO LMAO

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:09 GMT
#1290
@Darthfoley:

I will

I

I'll ram you with Xanadu RV
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:11 GMT
#1291
So who we lynching?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2017 02:12 GMT
#1292
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:12 GMT
#1293
Btw I am scummy as Phuk and y'all aren't lynching me?


Why not

Game looks bleak my friends
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 02:15 GMT
#1294
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.


Nah ExO, stay. Make this game fun again!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:17 GMT
#1295
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.

EXO SEZ:
WTF SHIT


[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 03 2017 02:17 GMT
#1296
On January 03 2017 11:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Btw I am scummy as Phuk and y'all aren't lynching me?


Why not

Game looks bleak my friends


Is Alakaslam about to throw the hammer down?

Btw Alakazam was my favorite Pokémon
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2017 02:19 GMT
#1297
Slam when are you going to start playing?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:20 GMT
#1298
Superbia said he believed dis was scum as well. HUH.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 03 2017 02:20 GMT
#1299
On January 03 2017 11:20 Time Traveler wrote:
Superbia said he believed dis was scum as well. HUH.

[image loading]
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2017 02:20 GMT
#1300
On January 03 2017 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Slam when are you going to start playing?

Idk I have to remember wtf is happening
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 178
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
minikerr19
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0315
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 21m
Replay Cast
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.