• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 172 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 22:57 GMT
#2861
Also I wonder where Tictock is tbh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 23:00 GMT
#2862
On January 10 2017 07:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.

Okay the bolded is weird mainly the randomly distributed portion although yes I did get the item. My Crossbow didn't get randomly distributed at all and I got it day 1. Also the suspicious narcotics didn't say anything about being randomly distributed after a period of time.

That's part of my role for all items, which could be semi-confirmed by TT since I've talked about it in QT nights ago.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 23:11 GMT
#2863
On January 10 2017 08:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 07:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.

Okay the bolded is weird mainly the randomly distributed portion although yes I did get the item. My Crossbow didn't get randomly distributed at all and I got it day 1. Also the suspicious narcotics didn't say anything about being randomly distributed after a period of time.

That's part of my role for all items, which could be semi-confirmed by TT since I've talked about it in QT nights ago.

Oh I thought you meant it as part of the item itself. Thank you for clarifying it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 23:27 GMT
#2864
Fish mcchicken
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 23:55 GMT
#2865
Stayed up too late and only woke up a bit ago. Got caught up and I guess I can go with this rwby check on GB.

I'm gunna hold up for this poll result.
I can take that responsibility.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 23:56 GMT
#2866
Surprised that chez decided to ninja vote lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 09 2017 23:58 GMT
#2867
I made it! Don't want to not vote again
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:08 GMT
#2868
Well hello everyone of Game 2. Now, I'll be going to sleep.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:08 GMT
#2869
Also, claiming VT.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:08 GMT
#2870
On January 10 2017 09:08 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, claiming VT.

Shocking
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:09 GMT
#2871
Anyway I will be really looking for my buddy the VT. Who is my soulmate?
I had a good night of sleep.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 10 2017 00:10 GMT
#2872
oh we got another 24 hours! yeah.. this is why I don't play Mafia as much anymore.. I have fully evolved Caller now...before he disappeared..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:10 GMT
#2873
On January 10 2017 09:09 Koshi wrote:
Anyway I will be really looking for my buddy the VT. Who is my soulmate?


I wonder if all mafia will claim VT.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:11 GMT
#2874
On January 10 2017 09:10 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:09 Koshi wrote:
Anyway I will be really looking for my buddy the VT. Who is my soulmate?


I wonder if all mafia will claim VT.

They will. I think I might be ok with getting lynched btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:11 GMT
#2875
It's a crazy good setup. Mafia won't dare to lynch me. But they have to. Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:12 GMT
#2876
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:13 GMT
#2877
Can you please tell us how are ties resolved?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:14 GMT
#2878
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 10 2017 00:15 GMT
#2879
On January 10 2017 09:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.


Well, I can think of lots of situations a 1 v 1 happens.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2017 00:16 GMT
#2880
On January 10 2017 09:15 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 09:14 Koshi wrote:
On January 10 2017 09:12 Time Traveler wrote:
Something that is really important and wasn't said is what happens with ties.

pls gooby... As if this hosting team thinks these mini games through till D2. lol.


Well, I can think of lots of situations a 1 v 1 happens.

Well there is only 1 situation. The other situation is 2 vs 2
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.