• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7517 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:49 GMT
#2841
This is the official RWBY logo:
[image loading]

Which colours are in that?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:50 GMT
#2842
Ignoring all of the items and checks I think Chezinu or LS is most likely scum.

I don't think Chez has done any scumhunting this game and from what I've heard he usually starts looking at things at least a little bit by the late game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:50 GMT
#2843
And before someone says second one is blue. her name translates literally to "white snow".
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:52 GMT
#2844
TBH.
we can like lynch chez, nuke GB with the nuke I got from chez and if the game isnt over we can lynch LS.

though that is a bit mean imo.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:52 GMT
#2845
I thought it was abbreviated for red/white/black/yellow from the picture.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:53 GMT
#2846
Well.
The names are:
Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang.
And yeah its kinda just a play on:
Red, White, Black, Yellow
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 21:53 GMT
#2847
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does contact those capable of great and powerful things

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:54 GMT
#2848
None of them is green. none of them is blue. not even a mixture of the colours gives green or blue
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:55 GMT
#2849
I don't think GB is a bad lynch either though regardless of check.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:56 GMT
#2850
Yeah. I wish I was certain whether Chez nuke works or not.
GB and Chez also make sense from voting patterns and would explain D3.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:57 GMT
#2851
And I am fairly certain chez nuked himself D2.
Just dont know if it was a fake nuke or if he is nuke resistant.

his seed was also slightly radiated...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:59 GMT
#2852
but yeah. my scenarios are atm:
a) gb + chez
b) ls + one of a)
c) everythings fucked and its like one of grack/tt/btdt and like lol slam. or two of those.

c) is not that likely and I hope I die really soon if it is realitly
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 22:00 GMT
#2853
will try to do a round of filtering tomorrow evening.
looking forward what the poll says, too.

open for suggestions on how to combine the lynch and the nuke for greatest effect
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 22:02 GMT
#2854
I also hope chez doesnt ahve a remote detonator. =D

but yeah, sry dudes really gotta get some sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 22:09 GMT
#2855
I'm really not in the mood to fight my lynch, guys :/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 22:09 GMT
#2856
I'm sorry
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 22:17 GMT
#2857
my one big problem is that something feels off, but since everything in this game is so wifom i cant figure out what.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 22:20 GMT
#2858
well maybe the poll will help.
though not sure how trustworthy that thing is now that scum is voting in it.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 22:21 GMT
#2859
well.. bed
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 22:46 GMT
#2860
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.

Okay the bolded is weird mainly the randomly distributed portion although yes I did get the item. My Crossbow didn't get randomly distributed at all and I got it day 1. Also the suspicious narcotics didn't say anything about being randomly distributed after a period of time.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.