• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:19 GMT
#2821
Oh @ shape:
can you add a Irresistible Object filter link to the op, please? :D
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-09 21:22:15
January 09 2017 21:20 GMT
#2822
Vote Count

GlowingBear (4) : beentheredonethat, Grackaroni, disformation, LightningStrike
Chezinu (1) : Tictock

Not voting (3) : Alakaslam, Chezinu, GlowingBear

The day phase will end at Wednesday, Jan 11 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, quack like a duck.


Currently riding the carousel: no one.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:35 GMT
#2823
On January 10 2017 01:30 disformation wrote:
Hm. Lets see.
TT had a 1 shot JK.
DF had a 1 shot healing item apparently (his role has like no powers).
I had a 1 shot healing item.
Combined we are like 1 doc.

I got some more stuff that can delay KP, but I can't do two things at the same time.
Slam had/has his bodyguards. There are two armour items, which also delay kp.

I haven't seen that much kp around.

Though bottom line is:
It appears town got all/most of the good items.

Also you complaining about too many prots makes you sound a bit like scum complaining.


I've got the same stuff that can delay KP
Chez claimed he is a doctor

I'm not complaining, I'm saying there are too many protective roles and therefore someone is probably lying
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:36 GMT
#2824
Oh, people are actually voting me :/
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:36 GMT
#2825
Wait, GRACK is voting me????
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:36 GMT
#2826
Chez is pretty much an inventor. Doctor cause he deals with like nuclear stuff.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:37 GMT
#2827
tbh i have no clue who i want to nuke cause I kinda want to nuke all of you. =D
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:38 GMT
#2828
There are a silly amount of useful items/roles going around.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:39 GMT
#2829
On January 10 2017 05:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
work has started for me. vacation is over. GB is scum. Redchecked. Lynch with fire. kkthxybe.


Wait, you have a role AND an alignment check too?
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:40 GMT
#2830
Huh? He claimed a 2-shot alignment check cop?
you were the rolecop... or so you claimed?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:40 GMT
#2831
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:41 GMT
#2832
your alignment returned rwby fan. apparently.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 09 2017 21:41 GMT
#2833
On January 10 2017 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 05:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
work has started for me. vacation is over. GB is scum. Redchecked. Lynch with fire. kkthxybe.


Wait, you have a role AND an alignment check too?

You havent even read. I have an item that allows me to check people. You were observed watching RWBY. Thats a red.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:41 GMT
#2834
On January 10 2017 06:40 disformation wrote:
Huh? He claimed a 2-shot alignment check cop?
you were the rolecop... or so you claimed?


He first said I'm a RWBY fan
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:42 GMT
#2835
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:44 GMT
#2836
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.


When did you give that item?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 21:44 GMT
#2837
On January 10 2017 06:41 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 10 2017 05:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
work has started for me. vacation is over. GB is scum. Redchecked. Lynch with fire. kkthxybe.


Wait, you have a role AND an alignment check too?

You havent even read. I have an item that allows me to check people. You were observed watching RWBY. Thats a red.


Why's that a red???
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 21:44 GMT
#2838
On January 10 2017 06:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 10 2017 06:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, can you confirm you gave me dentures?

I gave you dentures

I gave disfo a healing potion

I gave btdt some armor

I gave DF a weak tracking thingy

I gave slam a walkie talkie that also does nothing

And I gave LS a miller item that I had for a while but had to get rid of or it would be randomly distributed.


When did you give that item?

Around EoD last phase.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:48 GMT
#2839
Ah right. Forgot that btdt checks were a bit weird.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:48 GMT
#2840
For me it was also something about me wearing a green shirt.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.