• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:25 GMT
#2781
though thats partially because very afk...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:27 GMT
#2782
Dunno this game is really starting to grate on me.
0 idea which info I can trust and which I cant trust.

and depending on what I assume to be true the game is either incredible easy or incredible hard.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:28 GMT
#2783
If I think the check on LS is true and grack conf. town cause saved D2. Then I am basically 2 of gb/chez/slam, cause everyone else is town. and given tt2/slam interactions it is just chez and gb and the game is over.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2017 14:30 GMT
#2784
On January 09 2017 23:28 disformation wrote:
If I think the check on LS is true and grack conf. town cause saved D2. Then I am basically 2 of gb/chez/slam, cause everyone else is town. and given tt2/slam interactions it is just chez and gb and the game is over.

Your check on me is true I can assure you that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 14:30 GMT
#2785
On January 09 2017 23:04 disformation wrote:
And wouldnt you want to lynch btdt if you think hes lying about the check?


That's what Mafia do. I prefer to inquire him first.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 14:31 GMT
#2786
On January 09 2017 23:24 disformation wrote:
Maybe scum has an ability that fucks with checks? There are a lot of investigative stuffs around...

Thing with GB is that I think his D1 is rather town, but the voting patters say he has a good chance of being scum...


It could also make LS blue
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:32 GMT
#2787
more worried that chez seeds are insane in that regard.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 14:34 GMT
#2788
On January 09 2017 23:28 disformation wrote:
If I think the check on LS is true and grack conf. town cause saved D2. Then I am basically 2 of gb/chez/slam, cause everyone else is town. and given tt2/slam interactions it is just chez and gb and the game is over.


You're assuming that what hosts meant with that change of play was that all kp were trackable, and I think they meant they were track abilities instead.
So a save never occured because no KP were ever dealt
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:36 GMT
#2789
well it said track/deliver.
wtf is a deliver. 100% it meant trackable/delivered.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:37 GMT
#2790
Also if my vig shot was a track, why didnt I get a result on tracking slam then?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 14:45 GMT
#2791
On January 09 2017 23:37 disformation wrote:
Also if my vig shot was a track, why didnt I get a result on tracking slam then?


Because he went nowhere?
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:46 GMT
#2792
hm. tbh. I have no clue if you get a notification if your target goes nowhere or not.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 14:50 GMT
#2793
i think you should get a message in that case
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 15:01 GMT
#2794
On January 09 2017 23:36 disformation wrote:
well it said track/deliver.
wtf is a deliver. 100% it meant trackable/delivered.

On January 09 2017 23:50 disformation wrote:
i think you should get a message in that case

yeah. pretty sure that is how it is.
otherwise it would make like 0 sense.
I get this is a bastard game and they can do what they want. but it would be so stupid i'll lynch the hosts post game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 15:03 GMT
#2795
Also:
Chez why did you fake nuke yourself D2? So you didnt need to play?
Or are you immune to nukes?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 15:04 GMT
#2796
@GB:
I also don't like that all you have been doing since coming in is to wifom around mechanics.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 15:06 GMT
#2797
I also don't think that scum probably didnt see us lynching tt2 over LS and its therefore less likely my check got fucked with.
unless chez seed is inherently insane or LS has like a GF thing.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 15:06 GMT
#2798
On January 10 2017 00:06 disformation wrote:
I also think that scum probably didnt see us lynching tt2 over LS and its therefore less likely my check got fucked with.
unless chez seed is inherently insane or LS has like a GF thing.

EBWOP
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 09 2017 16:19 GMT
#2799
On January 10 2017 00:04 disformation wrote:
@GB:
I also don't like that all you have been doing since coming in is to wifom around mechanics.


I don't have much to say. A lot of people have protective powers, I find that so overpowered. Don't you?
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 16:30 GMT
#2800
Hm. Lets see.
TT had a 1 shot JK.
DF had a 1 shot healing item apparently (his role has like no powers).
I had a 1 shot healing item.
Combined we are like 1 doc.

I got some more stuff that can delay KP, but I can't do two things at the same time.
Slam had/has his bodyguards. There are two armour items, which also delay kp.

I haven't seen that much kp around.

Though bottom line is:
It appears town got all/most of the good items.

Also you complaining about too many prots makes you sound a bit like scum complaining.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 36m
INu's Battles
16h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.