• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 16:32 GMT
#2801
Oh. I am pretty stupid. ofc scum wouldnt shoot btdt last night, when he still had his armour. *facepalm*
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 16:32 GMT
#2802
On January 10 2017 01:32 disformation wrote:
Oh. I am pretty stupid. ofc scum wouldnt shoot btdt last night, when he still had his armour. *facepalm*

or has.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 16:37 GMT
#2803
so btdt has an armour. grack had one... prolly gave it away. ls gave a lot of healing stuff to someone. i was a pretty good target for that. slam said he still had bodyguards.
ls is one of the few lynchable persons left.

so yeah. if its you and chez ofc you have to shoot df.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:37 GMT
#2804
On January 09 2017 15:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Slam would you like to be a jedi?

Absolutely
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 16:38 GMT
#2805
well doesnt necessarily have to be you.
guess regardless of who scum is, the only good shot was like df.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:40 GMT
#2806
On January 09 2017 17:18 Chezinu wrote:
Guys... I've been meaning to be more clear to you guys this game but got distracted playing with seeds... I mentioned this early on and I would say it was one of the driving forces for me joining this game. I want yall to know...

I am a doctor!

Sad that the seed didn't fall on the brown... But instead on the current... The blue current.

Just remember, whatever you dream you become. This great world of dreams makes reality. Just don't stop the dreaming and your play will always change.

There was a red. This makes me wonder... Am I not the brown? I believe in this great game one can change their colors. One just has to ask.

Some have died to be raised again! Look back on Day 1! Look at the signs around you!

This is a celebration game! But will you believe it now? Have we gone too far?

I am a doctor.

How can this be so?

If you believe hard enough, the seeds will come true. Some have the power to accept such seeds. For one among you has a nuke, if the power of the seed was granted.

I make the jokes possible. The House of Brown a reality. The time machines. The seeds. The game within a game. Can you believe it?

The hosts love thee. The thermal goggles show how much they care by the warmth of their hearts. Some may switch a qt for a cake. But not I. I ain't no qtpie.

Is there anyone else out their that would like to dream a new world with me? I've said it since Day 1. ideas to bills and bills to laws. What you type is where it all begins.

Declare today your desired color. Watch the changes of the game. For the lunches of this game are temporary. They are not what we play for. We play for something greater and only a few have found it. So, I write this post to give hint. Discover the game of the hosts.


I think you're red but I do want to dream of close encounters of the 3rd kind
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:41 GMT
#2807
On January 09 2017 17:52 disformation wrote:
I also really feel like that there is super weird stuff going on and like only slam and chez have an idea.

that super worries me. =D

I wanna be black
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:45 GMT
#2808
On January 09 2017 19:50 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:44 disformation wrote:
On January 09 2017 19:24 Tictock wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure I want to lynch Chez today.

I'm interested in the poll results though.

well, do you distrust the rwby check on GB?


I don't know wtf that means.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:47 GMT
#2809
On January 09 2017 22:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 14:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?


you do have just 1 item the radio I was seeing you got anything other than that.

Nah
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:50 GMT
#2810
I HAVE SAID CHEZ IS MAFIA

U SLOW

U

U SO SLOW YES YOU ARE

SLOW
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 16:51 GMT
#2811
I am drakon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 17:04 GMT
#2812
On January 10 2017 01:51 Alakaslam wrote:
I am drakon

were you always drakon? you told me koshi was drakon.
does that mean I can be bismarck now?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 17:16 GMT
#2813
well. the mechanic talk annoys me.
will try to filter everyone b4 end of day.

will go to bed early today, so you guys might ahve to wait until tomorrow evening.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 09 2017 17:41 GMT
#2814
On January 10 2017 02:04 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 01:51 Alakaslam wrote:
I am drakon

were you always drakon? you told me koshi was drakon.
does that mean I can be bismarck now?

No i just mean I am pissed

Awww fucking helll!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 18:33 GMT
#2815
On January 10 2017 01:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 15:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Slam would you like to be a jedi?

Absolutely

Ok. I have an item just for you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 18:34 GMT
#2816
Chez probably is mafia.

Let's kill him.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 18:43 GMT
#2817
I kinda want to suggest something real mean.
but i kinda want to see the polls first.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 19:22 GMT
#2818
I also dont think GB is a rwby fan. He didnt even mention which one is his fav.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 09 2017 20:10 GMT
#2819
work has started for me. vacation is over. GB is scum. Redchecked. Lynch with fire. kkthxybe.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 21:13 GMT
#2820
okay really damn tired so will tune out early today, so i can make DL tomorrow.

buuuut so this thing doesnt totally die imma tell you something nice before heading out.

i received one nuke. apparently from chez.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14245
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 104
Hyuk 69
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 952
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g8459
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King42
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1171
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur175
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
INu's Battles
13h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.