• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 182 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 21:23 GMT
#1741
On October 07 2016 06:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 06:15 marvellosity wrote:
why even vote palmar koshi?

you know you're going to end up scumreading me in about 24-36 hours and do something else anyway

Don't know why you are trying to influence what I will do. If you are planning on being super obvious mafia in 36 hours I will indeed push you.

i'm super obvious mafia to you in about 95% games i'm town when we play together, so yes, i am planning on being super obvious mafia to you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:24 GMT
#1742
With such devastating wit, how can you ever scum-read him?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 21:25 GMT
#1743
On October 07 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
With such devastating wit, how can you ever scum-read him?

i'm just going to pretend you said that without a hint of sarcasm
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 21:25 GMT
#1744
On October 07 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 06:15 marvellosity wrote:
why even vote palmar koshi?

you know you're going to end up scumreading me in about 24-36 hours and do something else anyway

Don't know why you are trying to influence what I will do. If you are planning on being super obvious mafia in 36 hours I will indeed push you.

i'm super obvious mafia to you in about 95% games i'm town when we play together, so yes, i am planning on being super obvious mafia to you.

lol. I am pretty sure that that isn't true. I just had a period in which I liked to annoy you a bit. innocently for shit and giggles.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:25 GMT
#1745
On October 07 2016 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
Jat is only in my mafia list for underwhelming play.


The thing is this guy's posts are neither funny (or attempt to be) nor contributive. And he posts a lot.

Like, he's actively doing nothing.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 21:26 GMT
#1746
On October 07 2016 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 06:15 marvellosity wrote:
why even vote palmar koshi?

you know you're going to end up scumreading me in about 24-36 hours and do something else anyway

Don't know why you are trying to influence what I will do. If you are planning on being super obvious mafia in 36 hours I will indeed push you.

i'm super obvious mafia to you in about 95% games i'm town when we play together, so yes, i am planning on being super obvious mafia to you.

lol. I am pretty sure that that isn't true. I just had a period in which I liked to annoy you a bit. innocently for shit and giggles.

no it really is totally true. but it's okay.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:26 GMT
#1747
On October 07 2016 06:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
With such devastating wit, how can you ever scum-read him?

i'm just going to pretend you said that without a hint of sarcasm


You might not have to pretend. Anything is possible if you try!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:28 GMT
#1748
NU, did you ever explain why you voted for someone you didn't scum-read yesterday?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 21:31 GMT
#1749
might as well elaborate on palmar a little, pros and cons:

flicking through his filter just now, there are quite a few posts that look decently like flippant town palmar

but he criticised the lynch while doing absolutely nothing about it. it's an awfully long time ago now but it reminds me very much of rockband where he shat all over the prplhz lynch d1 while doing absolutely nothing about it.

he voted for hf instead (on nothing) having previously kinda townread him, and then subsequently townread him (????). like he says hf looks fine, votes him for a total non-reason at deadline while doing nothing to dissuade the bats wagon, and then calls him town after. it's all just nonsense and palmar doesn't generally do nonsense of that variety as town.

plus there were one or two other things i picked out on day 1 that i don't remember now

but hey if he's town he can so easily turn things around, because i'll always listen to him (which he knows)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 21:32 GMT
#1750
anyway i spent too long here, catch y'all tomorrow
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:33 GMT
#1751
If Palmar is town then that would make pretty much all of the leading EOD wagons town, right?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#1752
Question. May we have links to Night 1/ Day 2 in the OP?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:36 GMT
#1753
On October 07 2016 06:28 Calix wrote:
NU, did you ever explain why you voted for someone you didn't scum-read yesterday?


Maybe. Can't recall.

My vote on HF was useless as I was the only one to vote him at the time. I was considering voting either Bats or Plamar (I sr neither).

Batsnacks' defense was utter shit, and I thought he scumclaimed when he voted HF and said something like, "Might as well have fun while I can." I would expect this to be something scum would say when they're on the verge of being lynched (like me in superstitious), not a town. Town should give out the final reads they have which he did not do.

That was what made me vote him. Obv. with hindisght bias I now think voting Plamar was the better option there as he is playing exactly like in hm3.

On October 07 2016 06:20 Calix wrote:
But yeah, my play this game is reminding me of other games I've had where I was totally wrong and was basically honorary mafia by pushing mislynches all game long so I'm just going to take a step back now BEFORE I reach that point.

##vote Palmar


Don't say I did not try to prevent that.

Also, when you type my initials, how do you read my name? ie "[NeverUnlucky], did you..." or "[En-you], did you..."
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:38 GMT
#1754
You have this annoying habit of not listening to others who say that the lynch you are leading is a ML. Please try listening to your trs in the future.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:39 GMT
#1755
Your explanation sucks.

You said you didn't scum-read him. Now you're claiming that you did scum-read him for that post.

You also said he was scummy because he didn't say "I'm town" in his defense - that is literally what you posted in the thread.

Someone saying "might as well have fun" has never been scum-indicative. What are you smoking?

I don't give a shit if you tried to prevent that, my dude.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#1756
To add to marv's points on Plam - Plamar said that I should have been modkilled day 1 for trying to abuse the game mechanics. This would only favor mafia.

That's his one post that made me think he is mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:41 GMT
#1757
It also makes no sense for you to lecture me for not listening to you when you voted for him for doing something scummy, lmao.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:42 GMT
#1758
On October 07 2016 06:39 Calix wrote:
Your explanation sucks.

You said you didn't scum-read him. Now you're claiming that you did scum-read him for that post.

You also said he was scummy because he didn't say "I'm town" in his defense - that is literally what you posted in the thread.

Someone saying "might as well have fun" has never been scum-indicative. What are you smoking?

I don't give a shit if you tried to prevent that, my dude.


I did not scum-read him. I said that as I voted. Go check. (Grack asked me if I scum-read Bats and I said no.)

Yes, I said that. Your point?

I explained my thought process. I still think it's scum AI.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 21:44 GMT
#1759
On October 07 2016 06:41 Calix wrote:
It also makes no sense for you to lecture me for not listening to you when you voted for him for doing something scummy, lmao.


Listening to your TRs is what I said. I was not the only one to tell you bats was unlikely to flip mafia.

It makes perfect sense.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 21:45 GMT
#1760
That's my point.

You said at the time that you didn't scum-read him.

When I asked now why you voted for someone you didn't scum-read, your answer was that you thought, among other things, that he had scum-claimed and that he was acting like mafia.

Plz explain.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2479
Dendi954
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3274
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 21m
Replay Cast
8h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.