• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7149 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:58 GMT
#1601
NU, I really hope you improve your posting after your trolltastic Day 1, lol.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 16:58 GMT
#1602
Yes, which I am saying is like his normal town game too so your read is mediocre at best. We have an entire database at your disposal to look at in regards to his previous play.

You can't say "jat is mafia for obvious reasons" but those obvious reasons don't exist at all because like you just wrote, you haven't even quantified them amd your old ones are moot. So really you're making a read that is unsubstantiated, based on falsehoods that you won't even check and bad.

I have also made absolutely nothing up.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:01 GMT
#1603
I'm also feeling completely the opposite to your koshi read. He was perhaps one of my only town reads yesterday but his super strong town reads disappeared for no reason and they've flipped when seemingly momentum is gaining on their pushes (on you, marv etc)

He could and probably is likely town but he's definitely completely fallen off tonight enough for me to think he could be mafia again (null/town specifically), yes, even if I said I'd sheep him because that turned out to be a lie.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:01 GMT
#1604
On October 07 2016 01:58 Calix wrote:
NU, I really hope you improve your posting after your trolltastic Day 1, lol.


Promise I will. My pre-game excuse was to have a shitty day 1 due to having limited time. This weekend is Thanksgiving, so aside from a soccer tournament, I have no obligations for 4 days.

Do you infirm or confirm my code?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:01 GMT
#1605
General rule of thumb. Not a fan of using meta so that's a terrible defense.

batsnacks was seen as scummy based on meta, doesn't mean shit because he wasn't scum.

Get a better one using his actual posts and then I'll be inclined to listen.

You already know this from last game so bitching about that is just you talking at me for the hell of it.

I haven't quantified them yet. That's not the same thing as having nothing to quantify them with. I doubt your reading comprehension is so poor that you missed that sentence.

Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:04 GMT
#1606
Who gives a shit if town reads act less townie if they're not acting like mafia? I get that it's Night 1 but that's ridiculous to doubt people with that reasoning so soon.

I for one have a lot of town-reads which I'm happy with.

@NU, yes.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:05 GMT
#1607
What did you mean with your earlier comment of "HF is town if I'm reading this correctly"?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:07 GMT
#1608
On October 07 2016 02:05 Calix wrote:
What did you mean with your earlier comment of "HF is town if I'm reading this correctly"?

That's the code, dude.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:08 GMT
#1609
I think you have failed to grasp anything that is posed to you. It's quite simple English.

You had reads on jat based on batsnacks being mafia.
That reason is gone.

You had no other reasons particularly (maybe one sentence that he's underwhelming) but then come back and say jat is mafia for OBVIOUS reasons.

How can a reason be obvious when nothing has been said about him and all of your reads are outdated on him?

There's no point for a town you to have 0 substantiation on your biggest mafia reads and come in to say shit all, if you wanted to qualify it you would have. It's effectively a shitty list post and your reasons are so weak.

Nobody really wanted to lynch batsnacks on meta apart from maybe jat, your scum read, and everyone was yelling at you to get off batsnacks but you ignored it. That meta was also like 4 years old and based on a few games.

Jat meta is solid over time underwhelming play that is so easily fact checked and you won't do it. It looks incredibly like you're clutching at straws for a reason if "underwhelming play" is all you have.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:09 GMT
#1610
On October 07 2016 02:07 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:05 Calix wrote:
What did you mean with your earlier comment of "HF is town if I'm reading this correctly"?

That's the code, dude.


You must be joking.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:10 GMT
#1611
On October 07 2016 02:04 Calix wrote:
Who gives a shit if town reads act less townie if they're not acting like mafia? I get that it's Night 1 but that's ridiculous to doubt people with that reasoning so soon.

I for one have a lot of town-reads which I'm happy with.

@NU, yes.


I'm saying he's specifically acting like mafia. Was that not clear from the "he's dropped his super hard town reads and opened up the idea that they're mafia when momentum is going their way"?

That's staple mafia play, follow the sentiment *cough*you*cough"*
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:11 GMT
#1612
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:11 GMT
#1613
On October 07 2016 02:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:07 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:05 Calix wrote:
What did you mean with your earlier comment of "HF is town if I'm reading this correctly"?

That's the code, dude.


You must be joking.


I mean you confirmed it, so you agree with me? I am confused.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#1614
On October 07 2016 02:11 Calix wrote:
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.


You know, you're not very good at this game.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#1615
On October 07 2016 02:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:11 Calix wrote:
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.


You know, you're not very good at this game.

HF, are you town?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:14 GMT
#1616
On October 07 2016 02:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:07 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:05 Calix wrote:
What did you mean with your earlier comment of "HF is town if I'm reading this correctly"?

That's the code, dude.


You must be joking.


I mean you confirmed it, so you agree with me? I am confused.



If you're referring to HF then I'm not sure as to how you concluded that.

If you're not then all is well and I'm just not paying close enough attention.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:14 GMT
#1617
On October 07 2016 02:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:13 Holyflare wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:11 Calix wrote:
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.


You know, you're not very good at this game.

HF, are you town?


*clap* *clap*
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:15 GMT
#1618
On October 07 2016 02:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:11 Calix wrote:
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.


You know, you're not very good at this game.


Well you did say that I'm just like you

Being terrible doesn't make me mafia. Anything but.

You yourself keep referring to my totally terrible play...which is nothing like my established scum play no matter how hard you stamp your foot over it.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:18 GMT
#1619
On October 07 2016 02:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:13 Holyflare wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:11 Calix wrote:
Yes HF, it was a shitty list post where I didn't elaborate on my reasoning. Well done, moron.

You took multiple paragraphs to realise that.

Waste of a wall-post.


You know, you're not very good at this game.

HF, are you town?


*clap* *clap*

At least use the smilies if you are going to say this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:23 GMT
#1620
Legit question. Do you think the flare has the Town Tone?
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2479
Dendi954
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3274
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 21m
Replay Cast
8h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.