• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9205 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 182 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:24 GMT
#1621
The gun is coming for you calix
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:25 GMT
#1622
On October 07 2016 02:23 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Do you think the flare has the Town Tone?


No.

As I said, he was obvious town in HM3 to me. This game he is nowhere close to that. If the code is flawed, I've no reason to think the dude is town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 17:25 GMT
#1623
On October 07 2016 02:24 Holyflare wrote:
The gun is coming for you calix


That's one of the reasons I concluded shit.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:26 GMT
#1624
No it's not, HF. You can quit the bullshit now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:28 GMT
#1625
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:29 GMT
#1626
Are you going to explain how you scum read me after sheeping every single one of my mafia reads?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:30 GMT
#1627
I'll write my real action just before deadline so you know.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:30 GMT
#1628
Are you going to explain what drugs you are on right now?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:32 GMT
#1629
On October 07 2016 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
Jat meta is solid over time underwhelming play that is so easily fact checked and you won't do it. It looks incredibly like you're clutching at straws for a reason if "underwhelming play" is all you have.

Actually the one game I remember from JAT he was a badass that shot all of the mafia while the Rayn/Koshi hydra and I spent all game locked in a tunnel war.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:36 GMT
#1630
Anyway, I think the agenda for tomorrow should be Damdred/JAT with one other super secret individual who I shall be watching most closely.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 17:37 GMT
#1631
On October 07 2016 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
I think you have failed to grasp anything that is posed to you. It's quite simple English.

You had reads on jat based on batsnacks being mafia.
That reason is gone.

You had no other reasons particularly (maybe one sentence that he's underwhelming) but then come back and say jat is mafia for OBVIOUS reasons.

How can a reason be obvious when nothing has been said about him and all of your reads are outdated on him?

There's no point for a town you to have 0 substantiation on your biggest mafia reads and come in to say shit all, if you wanted to qualify it you would have. It's effectively a shitty list post and your reasons are so weak.

Nobody really wanted to lynch batsnacks on meta apart from maybe jat, your scum read, and everyone was yelling at you to get off batsnacks but you ignored it. That meta was also like 4 years old and based on a few games.

Jat meta is solid over time underwhelming play that is so easily fact checked and you won't do it. It looks incredibly like you're clutching at straws for a reason if "underwhelming play" is all you have.

Exactly. Also for me to be underwhelming there needs to be a treshold of expectation which she simply cannot have if she never played with me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 17:41 GMT
#1632
On October 07 2016 02:01 Holyflare wrote:
I'm also feeling completely the opposite to your koshi read. He was perhaps one of my only town reads yesterday but his super strong town reads disappeared for no reason and they've flipped when seemingly momentum is gaining on their pushes (on you, marv etc)

He could and probably is likely town but he's definitely completely fallen off tonight enough for me to think he could be mafia again (null/town specifically), yes, even if I said I'd sheep him because that turned out to be a lie.

I am super busy and don't have the luxe (not the right word) to put this game into my mind. I have to actually use all my braincells currently at work and it shows. I did my best yesterday to give you the Town Koshi Experience.

Tomorrow I will go watch Belgium - Bosnia in the stadium and in the weekend I will be without computer access so this is going to get interesting.

Only fair I get some criticism though. I am surprised I am not getting more.

This morning I thought for a second that marv/Calix could both be mafia and then when I was in the thread with you and Palmar the feeling got stronger. But I read their filters (opened and skimmed) and saw the same posts I saw before so I don't believe it. Marv maybe, Calix nope.

I can follow the thread every 40ish minutes at work but can't do more than just read the posts and go back to work. Nothing really pings out to me anyway so I am not too bothered about posting a lot.

We still have at least 2 mlynches if Stutters doesn't get modkilled. If he gets modkilled we are probably in trouble for the last mafia but atm no need to panic.

That being said. Lynching Batsnacks was horrible and we should have always lynched Palmar. That's on all of you and excuses me from doing the dirty work. ty.


↑my current state of the game mentality.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:42 GMT
#1633
"Also for Stutters to be underwhelming there needs to be a threshold of expectation."

lol no. I don't need to have played with Stutters before to realise that his filter is underwhelming and I don't need to play with you to see that too.

Go whine about something else that doesn't relate to you, bye.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 17:43 GMT
#1634
On October 07 2016 02:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
Jat meta is solid over time underwhelming play that is so easily fact checked and you won't do it. It looks incredibly like you're clutching at straws for a reason if "underwhelming play" is all you have.

Actually the one game I remember from JAT he was a badass that shot all of the mafia while the Rayn/Koshi hydra and I spent all game locked in a tunnel war.

That was such a great and incredibly funny game overall.
On October 23 2013 06:29 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
i don't even know what's going on any more

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

On October 29 2013 06:45 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
This is how i feel like:
[image loading]

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 17:44 GMT
#1635
More than 3 years ago though. I am sure we have played since then?!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:44 GMT
#1636
As a side note Koshi, the word you are probably looking for is "luxury"

Has anything else about Marv stood out to you?

Why would Stutters being modkilled 'probably put us in trouble'?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 17:46 GMT
#1637
On October 07 2016 02:42 Calix wrote:
"Also for Stutters to be underwhelming there needs to be a threshold of expectation."

lol no. I don't need to have played with Stutters before to realise that his filter is underwhelming and I don't need to play with you to see that too.

Go whine about something else that doesn't relate to you, bye.

What does stutters have to do with anything?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 17:47 GMT
#1638
On October 07 2016 02:44 justanothertownie wrote:
More than 3 years ago though. I am sure we have played since then?!

Yeah we definitely have.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 17:49 GMT
#1639
On October 07 2016 02:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:42 Calix wrote:
"Also for Stutters to be underwhelming there needs to be a threshold of expectation."

lol no. I don't need to have played with Stutters before to realise that his filter is underwhelming and I don't need to play with you to see that too.

Go whine about something else that doesn't relate to you, bye.

What does stutters have to do with anything?


Don't act stupid.

It's obvious by the fact I'm using your words that I'm using him to mock your argument.

Now go read the last line.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 17:50 GMT
#1640
On October 07 2016 02:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 02:42 Calix wrote:
"Also for Stutters to be underwhelming there needs to be a threshold of expectation."

lol no. I don't need to have played with Stutters before to realise that his filter is underwhelming and I don't need to play with you to see that too.

Go whine about something else that doesn't relate to you, bye.

What does stutters have to do with anything?


It's that autocorrect from typing his name a million times in mafia qt.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason87
SpeCial 68
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16005
Dewaltoss 150
firebathero 106
Hyuk 100
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2983
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g6567
FrodaN2530
fl0m840
mouzStarbuck460
KnowMe328
ToD218
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1170
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 14
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 50m
INu's Battles
14h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 50m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.