• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9073 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 18:17 GMT
#1661
Which game was the game? Because it isn't just a failure to vote, he very easily could have taken a vote off of the Batsnacks wagon by making a push on HF.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 18:20 GMT
#1662
On October 07 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:44 Calix wrote:
As a side note Koshi, the word you are probably looking for is "luxury"

Has anything else about Marv stood out to you?

Why would Stutters being modkilled 'probably put us in trouble'?

I don't know what you are asking about marv. My townread on him was based on the content of his posts only when I townread him and then the flip happened and based on that I flipped my read 180 degrees. While him being wrong should not be that impactful. Maybe a bit but not a full 180.

Stutters being modkilled is probably bad because 1) modkilled people flip town, that's simply life
+
2) we lose a ml (unless there is a vig) and then it's going to be a crappy 3 vs 1 lylo with biased people and the game is lost as well.


One last question. Can you walk me through why your read flipped that much after batsnacks flipped town? If this is already explained elsewhere in your filter then just ignore this post.

Your Stutters comment stood out as you assumed he was flipping town but since you openly admit that with some reasoning (even if I find it weak and disagree), carry on.

It only flipped this morning after I slept because when I was going to work, I was considering who could be mafia if Palmar was not mafia, and I was thinking that would make you and marv most likely mafia. Marv for not caring at all about how we went towards EoD and putting batsnacks his name next to Palmars when he knew I was gunning for Palmar 100%. Making these 2 lynches the main wagons for sure.

You could be mafia for harddefending 1 townie like a tard while hard blindpushing another townie.

I even considered that nu was likely mafia with Palmar for voting his townread batsnacks over Palmar. (which is still a good consideration). But the guy posts so toxic I doubt he is mafia. Or if this is how he plays mafia I can only respect it. I can't do it like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 18:20 GMT
#1663
On October 07 2016 03:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Which game was the game? Because it isn't just a failure to vote, he very easily could have taken a vote off of the Batsnacks wagon by making a push on HF.

I actually retract that. He did vote the counterwagon - way too late though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?page=71#1401

NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 18:22 GMT
#1664
On October 07 2016 03:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Which game was the game? Because it isn't just a failure to vote, he very easily could have taken a vote off of the Batsnacks wagon by making a push on HF.


At that point there was not enough people online to concretise the HF shenannie. I don't think anybody would have pulled his vote off of Bats/Plamar to lynch HF.

You make a point. I could have gotten Plamar lynched. Obviously, knowing Bats flipped town I regret not smiting this shitter, but I did not have a reason to sr Plamar at the time. I still do not have one.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 18:27 GMT
#1665
On October 07 2016 03:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:44 Calix wrote:
As a side note Koshi, the word you are probably looking for is "luxury"

Has anything else about Marv stood out to you?

Why would Stutters being modkilled 'probably put us in trouble'?

I don't know what you are asking about marv. My townread on him was based on the content of his posts only when I townread him and then the flip happened and based on that I flipped my read 180 degrees. While him being wrong should not be that impactful. Maybe a bit but not a full 180.

Stutters being modkilled is probably bad because 1) modkilled people flip town, that's simply life
+
2) we lose a ml (unless there is a vig) and then it's going to be a crappy 3 vs 1 lylo with biased people and the game is lost as well.


One last question. Can you walk me through why your read flipped that much after batsnacks flipped town? If this is already explained elsewhere in your filter then just ignore this post.

Your Stutters comment stood out as you assumed he was flipping town but since you openly admit that with some reasoning (even if I find it weak and disagree), carry on.

It only flipped this morning after I slept because when I was going to work, I was considering who could be mafia if Palmar was not mafia, and I was thinking that would make you and marv most likely mafia. Marv for not caring at all about how we went towards EoD and putting batsnacks his name next to Palmars when he knew I was gunning for Palmar 100%. Making these 2 lynches the main wagons for sure.

You could be mafia for harddefending 1 townie like a tard while hard blindpushing another townie.

I even considered that nu was likely mafia with Palmar for voting his townread batsnacks over Palmar. (which is still a good consideration). But the guy posts so toxic I doubt he is mafia. Or if this is how he plays mafia I can only respect it. I can't do it like that.


Who did she harddefend?

My posts are not toxic :c

The way I play mafia is by getting lynched. If I am not lynched I am not mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 18:31 GMT
#1666
On October 07 2016 03:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 03:20 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:44 Calix wrote:
As a side note Koshi, the word you are probably looking for is "luxury"

Has anything else about Marv stood out to you?

Why would Stutters being modkilled 'probably put us in trouble'?

I don't know what you are asking about marv. My townread on him was based on the content of his posts only when I townread him and then the flip happened and based on that I flipped my read 180 degrees. While him being wrong should not be that impactful. Maybe a bit but not a full 180.

Stutters being modkilled is probably bad because 1) modkilled people flip town, that's simply life
+
2) we lose a ml (unless there is a vig) and then it's going to be a crappy 3 vs 1 lylo with biased people and the game is lost as well.


One last question. Can you walk me through why your read flipped that much after batsnacks flipped town? If this is already explained elsewhere in your filter then just ignore this post.

Your Stutters comment stood out as you assumed he was flipping town but since you openly admit that with some reasoning (even if I find it weak and disagree), carry on.

It only flipped this morning after I slept because when I was going to work, I was considering who could be mafia if Palmar was not mafia, and I was thinking that would make you and marv most likely mafia. Marv for not caring at all about how we went towards EoD and putting batsnacks his name next to Palmars when he knew I was gunning for Palmar 100%. Making these 2 lynches the main wagons for sure.

You could be mafia for harddefending 1 townie like a tard while hard blindpushing another townie.

I even considered that nu was likely mafia with Palmar for voting his townread batsnacks over Palmar. (which is still a good consideration). But the guy posts so toxic I doubt he is mafia. Or if this is how he plays mafia I can only respect it. I can't do it like that.


Who did she harddefend?

My posts are not toxic :c

The way I play mafia is by getting lynched. If I am not lynched I am not mafia.

Palmar.

They are. But Calix is ok with it so I don't care. I prefer playing this way. But I got banned for a lot less. Or warned. Probably both.

Cool. So we can't ml you tomorrow?
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 18:42 GMT
#1667
On October 07 2016 03:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 03:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:20 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 02:44 Calix wrote:
As a side note Koshi, the word you are probably looking for is "luxury"

Has anything else about Marv stood out to you?

Why would Stutters being modkilled 'probably put us in trouble'?

I don't know what you are asking about marv. My townread on him was based on the content of his posts only when I townread him and then the flip happened and based on that I flipped my read 180 degrees. While him being wrong should not be that impactful. Maybe a bit but not a full 180.

Stutters being modkilled is probably bad because 1) modkilled people flip town, that's simply life
+
2) we lose a ml (unless there is a vig) and then it's going to be a crappy 3 vs 1 lylo with biased people and the game is lost as well.


One last question. Can you walk me through why your read flipped that much after batsnacks flipped town? If this is already explained elsewhere in your filter then just ignore this post.

Your Stutters comment stood out as you assumed he was flipping town but since you openly admit that with some reasoning (even if I find it weak and disagree), carry on.

It only flipped this morning after I slept because when I was going to work, I was considering who could be mafia if Palmar was not mafia, and I was thinking that would make you and marv most likely mafia. Marv for not caring at all about how we went towards EoD and putting batsnacks his name next to Palmars when he knew I was gunning for Palmar 100%. Making these 2 lynches the main wagons for sure.

You could be mafia for harddefending 1 townie like a tard while hard blindpushing another townie.

I even considered that nu was likely mafia with Palmar for voting his townread batsnacks over Palmar. (which is still a good consideration). But the guy posts so toxic I doubt he is mafia. Or if this is how he plays mafia I can only respect it. I can't do it like that.


Who did she harddefend?

My posts are not toxic :c

The way I play mafia is by getting lynched. If I am not lynched I am not mafia.

Palmar.

They are. But Calix is ok with it so I don't care. I prefer playing this way. But I got banned for a lot less. Or warned. Probably both.

Cool. So we can't ml you tomorrow?


Ah. Well you know my opinion on that "defense".

Oh, my posts regarding Calix are toxic. Yeah, ok.
It was the other way around in HM3. Think we are both fine with it.

If you're good, no.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 19:36 GMT
#1668
how does grack have 8 pages of filter?!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 19:37 GMT
#1669
On October 07 2016 00:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Agreed. Even for someone who has watched all the seasons of Powerpuff Girls.

Powerpuff girls are fucking amazing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 19:38 GMT
#1670
On October 07 2016 00:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.

We don't do dick measuring competitions on TL because we already determined that Marv has the largest.

Jesus. The pocket attempts are real.

it's not a success, it's a fait accompli

*waves dick around indiscriminately*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 19:41 GMT
#1671
On October 07 2016 02:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Anyway, I think the agenda for tomorrow should be Damdred/JAT with one other super secret individual who I shall be watching most closely.

it may be somewhere in your filter, but why isn't palmar on your agenda?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 19:46 GMT
#1672
for the sake of clarity: i don't get the two or three people who think it's suspicious how i lynched bats (and since when are the creators and hardpushers of a wagon that often mafia) - sure he could be town, just like almost anyone can be town on day 1.

Given what i read and saw i'd probably make the exact same mistake again.

I do think it's sad that bats' play has become... neutered. It's probably better townplay (maybe?) but it's certainly less unique (no matter how infuriating it could be before) and i do kinda think it's a shame. Given what i read he seemed like my best shot.

I think it's kinda more reasonable to be suspicious that i wasn't there shenanny, that i'd get more. but with half hour to go bats seemed like the best option and my bubby wanted attention. so that's just life
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 20:14 GMT
#1673
Because those people also saw the towny side of batsnacks to a small extent.

I don't know what Calix's excuse is though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 20:16 GMT
#1674
I think this game the mafia qt will read something like:

"who the fuck do we kill they all look bad"

Also marv, who is mafia? See a lot of not talking about mafia people above.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 20:20 GMT
#1675
On October 07 2016 05:14 Holyflare wrote:
Because those people also saw the towny side of batsnacks to a small extent.

I don't know what Calix's excuse is though.

yeah but that's fine. so what though? of course he could be town (i mean at this point obviously :p) but my case was very simple/uncontrived, so shrug.

palmar is probably mafia, other than that i really have no idea right now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 20:21 GMT
#1676
and yes, i'm fascinated to see the kill
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 20:22 GMT
#1677
Koshi
Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695
NeverUnlucky
Oatsmaster
Superbia
batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
Grackaroni

This is my list of potential mafia. Even green flipped bats.

+ Show Spoiler +

Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695

Maybe add oats for atrocious night posts but kinda like his style. Maybe remove jat if he goves me a frilly list post of mafia reads. A lot of townish reads can also come back, Superbia very very flimsy town read.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 20:22 GMT
#1678
superbia made me smile more than he usually does when he's mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 20:26 GMT
#1679
Jat is only in my mafia list for underwhelming play.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 20:26 GMT
#1680
On October 07 2016 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi
Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695
NeverUnlucky
Oatsmaster
Superbia
batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
Grackaroni

This is my list of potential mafia. Even green flipped bats.

+ Show Spoiler +

Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695

Maybe add oats for atrocious night posts but kinda like his style. Maybe remove jat if he goves me a frilly list post of mafia reads. A lot of townish reads can also come back, Superbia very very flimsy town read.


Why are Super and Grack not in that list? Rest is fine. I would probably remove marv though.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King56
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.