• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:26 GMT
#1581
Also I'm not seeing a problem with Superbia saying "if Palmar is town then we should look off the wagon" which seems to have been controversial.

Isn't that just a typical thing to do? Look at the people who didn't vote for one of the main options?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 16:27 GMT
#1582
On October 07 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?

Come on grack...

I legitimately can't tell because I feel like you've been spewing out a lot of shitty accusations this game.

Just now you said I did not post any real accusations. Now I am spewing out a lot. Ok.

We can let this be an example of one.

Facts =! accusations.


What kind of disgusting reversal of notation is this?
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:27 GMT
#1583
On October 07 2016 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 01:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you actually believe I am pocketing Marv by saying he has a large dick or was this a joke?

Come on grack...

I legitimately can't tell because I feel like you've been spewing out a lot of shitty accusations this game.

Just now you said I did not post any real accusations. Now I am spewing out a lot. Ok.

We can let this be an example of one.

Facts =! accusations.


What I meant was that I didn't get the impression that either of you were concerned with convincing anyone of anything.

For the shitty accusations, I remember you accusing me for defending Calix saying that I had predetermined I would defend Calix, and aside from that I remember mostly omgus from you.

I went back to check after you posted a list of things Superbia had done and this whole argument was just an extension of that omgus. He made an off the cusp remark that if Palmar is town we should look into people off the wagon.

No, he didn't. He specifically tried to fling shit at me for being off wagon. He later said that to justify himself. And since I called superbia mafia way before all of this it can hardly be omgus either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:30 GMT
#1584
Note how superbia never said he actually believes in TvT wagons. It was an after the fact justification for going after me.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 16:30 GMT
#1585
Everybody seems to have forgotten DDD.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


In no way is marv an obv. town-read.

Especially when your explanation to the read is that it fits his meta. (Does it even?...)

On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


On October 05 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


You just do not have good taste then since even calix town reads me.

Maybe I'm wrong about NU being town I'm unsure now based on him reading the game opposite how he would idk.


What does he mean with "even Calix town-reads me"? Whatever that is it's bad.


Shit, I'm awful at filter-diving. Anybody who wants to get a feel of this guy should filter dive him themselves and see how lackluster his posts are.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:32 GMT
#1586
On October 07 2016 01:30 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Everybody seems to have forgotten DDD.

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


In no way is marv an obv. town-read.

Especially when your explanation to the read is that it fits his meta. (Does it even?...)

On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


On October 05 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


You just do not have good taste then since even calix town reads me.

Maybe I'm wrong about NU being town I'm unsure now based on him reading the game opposite how he would idk.


What does he mean with "even Calix town-reads me"? Whatever that is it's bad.


Shit, I'm awful at filter-diving. Anybody who wants to get a feel of this guy should filter dive him themselves and see how lackluster his posts are.

First semi decent post from you all day. Congrats.

Damdred is indeed a forgettable non-entity in this game and that is actually worrying.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:32 GMT
#1587
On October 07 2016 01:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Note how superbia never said he actually believes in TvT wagons. It was an after the fact justification for going after me.


I checked his filter and he says that he "liked" Palmar because he didn't vote to save himself and "if it was a gambit then it was good" and then said "did JAT have an opinion on bats/ Palmar?"

So I don't follow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:34 GMT
#1588
On October 07 2016 01:32 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Note how superbia never said he actually believes in TvT wagons. It was an after the fact justification for going after me.


I checked his filter and he says that he "liked" Palmar because he didn't vote to save himself and "if it was a gambit then it was good" and then said "did JAT have an opinion on bats/ Palmar?"

So I don't follow.

On October 06 2016 22:41 Superbia wrote:
(I'm not even saying this is a TvT wagon btw)

Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:38 GMT
#1589
Given the context is that he seems to be asking you a hypothetical question about TvT wagons, I don't think this is as bad as you are making it out to be.

But a strange thing to say after the posts I flagged up, sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:40 GMT
#1590
On October 07 2016 01:38 Calix wrote:
Given the context is that he seems to be asking you a hypothetical question about TvT wagons, I don't think this is as bad as you are making it out to be.

But a strange thing to say after the posts I flagged up, sure.

But the point is that he is asking this hypothetical question AFTER I called him out for the subtle shitflinging in order to justify it.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 16:42 GMT
#1591
We supposedly lynched bats for information. What did we get out of it?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 16:42 GMT
#1592
On October 07 2016 01:24 Calix wrote:
You care way more about my presence in the game than vice versa.

Your weird obsession with trash-talking me hasn't become any better just because you swapped out "Calix is scum" to "Calix is bad"

Please get over yourself, or at least stop mentioning me every second post.


Can't help but laugh at this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 16:45 GMT
#1593
On October 07 2016 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:38 Calix wrote:
Given the context is that he seems to be asking you a hypothetical question about TvT wagons, I don't think this is as bad as you are making it out to be.

But a strange thing to say after the posts I flagged up, sure.

But the point is that he is asking this hypothetical question AFTER I called him out for the subtle shitflinging in order to justify it.


[image loading]
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:45 GMT
#1594
You're still doing it, NU and you're not relevant enough to keep doing it.

JAT, I'm not really following your argument tbh. He said "oh look off the main wagons", made some comments implying that Palmar was more likely to be town and then made the "not saying it's TvT" comment.

Also how is saying "look off the wagon" shit-flinging? I feel like you're bothered because you're in that bracket of players because I don't see anything that amazing.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:46 GMT
#1595
In fact I feel like I am wasting my time with this line of argument.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 16:48 GMT
#1596
On October 07 2016 01:18 Calix wrote:
So many pages, so little of interest.

I just saw some stupid role-talk and bickering, zzz.

Decided to do some filter-diving. JAT and HF are still scummy in their own right, nothing new there.

Koshi can enter my obvtown pile.

Marv goes down a notch because I looked at his filter and Superbia's. Firstly, his filter isn't as good as I thought it was. Second, I noted that spat over wherever Superbia TMI'd that I was town...and then realised that he called batsnacks/ myself WvW later on.

Which makes no sense because if you think Superbia TMI'd that I was town then that implies that you think I'm town...except for the fact that he doesn't. So why would you think that a scum-read was spewed town by another scum-read when you haven't said that you town-read either of them? Very confused there.

Stutters can be considered as a potential scum, if only because I'm town-reading a lot of people so he looks worse by POE.



So you agree with my marv read, yet again, another read sheep (what is this 5 times now?) and still have the audacity to then still call me mafia?

Ridonkulous.

Did you update your jat read by the way? I don't remember anything other than you saying his alignment was tied to batsnacks (which is now irrelevant) and something about how he plays the same as every game but he still appears as "obvious reasons" mafia?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 16:51 GMT
#1597
btw 1472 = Fringe, Spoiler, Spoiler, #9.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 16:52 GMT
#1598
HF, this is my first time playing with JAT. I have no idea what his 'usual play' is like so no idea what you're babbling on about there or why you insist on making shit up.

I have updated it. Pre-flips aside, I have determined that his filter still sucks, just for different reasons which I might write up later.

Currently cannot bring myself to give a fuck right now due to being busy with stuff so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 16:55 GMT
#1599
On October 07 2016 01:45 Calix wrote:
You're still doing it, NU and you're not relevant enough to keep doing it.

JAT, I'm not really following your argument tbh. He said "oh look off the main wagons", made some comments implying that Palmar was more likely to be town and then made the "not saying it's TvT" comment.

Also how is saying "look off the wagon" shit-flinging? I feel like you're bothered because you're in that bracket of players because I don't see anything that amazing.

I give up. I will explain it as clear and concise as possible once again later.

There is no bracket. There is only me besides palmar and he posted about me specifically.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 16:57 GMT
#1600
On October 07 2016 01:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 01:45 Calix wrote:
You're still doing it, NU and you're not relevant enough to keep doing it.

JAT, I'm not really following your argument tbh. He said "oh look off the main wagons", made some comments implying that Palmar was more likely to be town and then made the "not saying it's TvT" comment.

Also how is saying "look off the wagon" shit-flinging? I feel like you're bothered because you're in that bracket of players because I don't see anything that amazing.

I give up. I will explain it as clear and concise as possible once again later.

There is no bracket. There is only me besides palmar and he posted about me specifically.


Are you town?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm104
ceh989
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 39m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.