• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10051 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:43 GMT
#1541
On October 07 2016 00:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:35 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:48 Superbia wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:45 justanothertownie wrote:
What kind of question is that? If that was the case mafia probably did not really care who of them got lynched so we think about the wagons with that in mind.


And you would question people who are outside of the wagons first because they apparently did not care about the lynches.

Why are you getting so defensive? Like you're a natural stand out if Palmar is town.

Do you think Palmar is town?

Seriously? Are you not able to read?

1. I have no idea what Palmar is. Could easily be mafia. That's why we need to wagon him day2.

2. I will explain the outlier thing to you like you are 5 because apparently it is really hard to grasp this simple thing:

JAT in thread.
No wagons.
JAT votes superbia who he thinks is mafia and who other people agreed would be a decent lynch/realistic wagon.
JAT is gone until after deadline which he announced before the game started.
Wagons start to form on batsnacks and Palmar.
.
.
.
.
JAT is scummy because he did not predict the wagons would be bats and Palmar?!?!

Do you see the logical problem here now?


This post is so bad and so scummy. Prepare the guillotine, boys.

Feel free to explain.


The obvious needs not explanation.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:44 GMT
#1542
On October 07 2016 00:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:33 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 22:10 Holyflare wrote:
That's a shame then. Guess I'll just abuse mechanics myself next time, thanks for the tip

Calix is not townie, especially not after palmar defence.

If that is why you think I'm being town-read then you are very very very very bad. I will need to read the setup to see if town retard is a unique role. If it is then you are undoubtedly mafia.

It was not a defense.

I think she's an obvious town, but I am not opposed to her lynched because the idea looks entertaining.

It most definitely is the only reason you are townread. If you keep playing like this it is probably time to check your meta soon to see if you really aren't able to be this active as mafia.


Oh yeah? Funny how none of it was present in your town-read of me, hmm? In fact, you had another argument to town-read me. Nice contradiction.
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):


I suggest you read that quote again since it actually proves my point and not yours.


"But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town."

It fucking proves my point. GTFO.

That gamey shit = your mod question shit = the only reason you are townread. Not hard to understand for the average adult person.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:45 GMT
#1543
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:45 GMT
#1544
On October 07 2016 00:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:18 Superbia wrote:
Though if you keep following the Ritoky "everything you do is mafia because you're mafia" route I'm going to lynch you.

Remember the last time you threatened to lynch me? How did that work out for you?

This is so scummy as well. "Don't lynch me because last time you did it did not go well."

Guillotine! Guillotine! Guillotine!

On October 06 2016 23:07 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 23:04 Superbia wrote:
Weren't you calling JAT mafia at some point HF? Are you interested in solving this game? Or are you just interested in cutting people off?

What a nerd.


Isn't that my mafia objective?

oh oh oh scumslip oh oh oh

I guess you are the court jester over on your site, yes?


You wish. This is the first time I play the way I am playing. I usually play similarly to Calix without the nerdy cases and with on-point mafia reads.

This is just much more fun.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:46 GMT
#1545
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Agreed. Even for someone who has watched all the seasons of Powerpuff Girls.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:46 GMT
#1546
On October 07 2016 00:45 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:18 Superbia wrote:
Though if you keep following the Ritoky "everything you do is mafia because you're mafia" route I'm going to lynch you.

Remember the last time you threatened to lynch me? How did that work out for you?

This is so scummy as well. "Don't lynch me because last time you did it did not go well."

Guillotine! Guillotine! Guillotine!

On October 06 2016 23:07 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 23:04 Superbia wrote:
Weren't you calling JAT mafia at some point HF? Are you interested in solving this game? Or are you just interested in cutting people off?

What a nerd.


Isn't that my mafia objective?

oh oh oh scumslip oh oh oh

I guess you are the court jester over on your site, yes?


You wish. This is the first time I play the way I am playing. I usually play similarly to Calix without the nerdy cases and with on-point mafia reads.

This is just much more fun.

That makes sense. Because your reads in this game are certainly not on point.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 15:47 GMT
#1547
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Literally not even trying. I hope jat is not either
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 15:47 GMT
#1548
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:48 GMT
#1549
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Literally not even trying. I hope jat is not either

Nah, I would need an actual opponent.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:49 GMT
#1550
On October 07 2016 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:45 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:18 Superbia wrote:
Though if you keep following the Ritoky "everything you do is mafia because you're mafia" route I'm going to lynch you.

Remember the last time you threatened to lynch me? How did that work out for you?

This is so scummy as well. "Don't lynch me because last time you did it did not go well."

Guillotine! Guillotine! Guillotine!

On October 06 2016 23:07 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 23:04 Superbia wrote:
Weren't you calling JAT mafia at some point HF? Are you interested in solving this game? Or are you just interested in cutting people off?

What a nerd.


Isn't that my mafia objective?

oh oh oh scumslip oh oh oh

I guess you are the court jester over on your site, yes?


You wish. This is the first time I play the way I am playing. I usually play similarly to Calix without the nerdy cases and with on-point mafia reads.

This is just much more fun.

That makes sense. Because your reads in this game are certainly not on point.


1/1 so far.

your poiny is invalid
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 15:49 GMT
#1551
On October 07 2016 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Literally not even trying. I hope jat is not either

Nah, I would need an actual opponent.


If you want me as an opponent become more mafia than palmar tomorrow
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:50 GMT
#1552
On October 07 2016 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Literally not even trying. I hope jat is not either

Nah, I would need an actual opponent.


Superbia was on top of the fight. Just saying.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:50 GMT
#1553
On October 07 2016 00:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Literally not even trying. I hope jat is not either

Nah, I would need an actual opponent.


If you want me as an opponent become more mafia than palmar tomorrow

A tall order for me. But you are on a good way.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:50 GMT
#1554
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:53 GMT
#1555
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.

How am I not giving any reasons? What do you think I have done all day?
I gave multiple reasons for why he is mafia.

1. He doesn't care about the things he asked.
2. He posts superficial reads.
3. He is posting just to post.
4. His overconfidence and combativeness fit his scummeta perfectly which you can easily check by having a look at the last game we played together.

And you are accusing other people of not reading the thread?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:53 GMT
#1556
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 15:54 GMT
#1557
On October 07 2016 00:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.

We don't do dick measuring competitions on TL because we already determined that Marv has the largest.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 15:55 GMT
#1558
On October 07 2016 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.


You're reading it the wrong way. It's just a dick measuring competition with some shitty past games references that have no relevance here.

We don't do dick measuring competitions on TL because we already determined that Marv has the largest.

Jesus. The pocket attempts are real.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 15:55 GMT
#1559
On October 07 2016 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:47 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
This Superbia/JAT spat has got to be one of the most boring fights I have seen.


Also what do you make of it?

I think there's a chance it could be bussing.

JAT isn't giving any reasons why people should scum read you.

You aren't giving any reasons why people should scum read him.

Yet you both want to make it clear that you are suspecting each other.

How am I not giving any reasons? What do you think I have done all day?
I gave multiple reasons for why he is mafia.

1. He doesn't care about the things he asked.
2. He posts superficial reads.
3. He is posting just to post.
4. His overconfidence and combativeness fit his scummeta perfectly which you can easily check by having a look at the last game we played together.

And you are accusing other people of not reading the thread?


All I see is NAI traits with a meta point seasoned with overreacting defensiveness.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 15:57 GMT
#1560
I haven't read last 3 pages.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
22h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.