• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 182 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 07:09 GMT
#2181
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 07:30 GMT
#2182
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 08:00 GMT
#2183
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.


You're a really bad reason to be alive.

I'll shut up, My drunkenness gets me called scummy too often. See you tomorrow!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 08:04 GMT
#2184
On October 08 2016 17:00 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.


You're a really bad reason to be alive.

I'll shut up, My drunkenness gets me called scummy too often. See you tomorrow!


I think your lack of wit gets you called scummy far more often than your inability to be sober, love.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 08:05 GMT
#2185
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.


One last comment -

Who are your two scum reads and a sentence on each.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 08:07 GMT
#2186
But seriously, your progression leading up to your Damdred vote makes no sense.

You make a reads list where he's at "null-town"

You note that he claims to be sick and claim that he doesn't make up excuses.

You go on to scum-read JAT over Palmar and make critical comments at JAT.

...and then you vote Damdred because he isn't posting due to being sick...?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 08:11 GMT
#2187
I still think JAT is the scummiest player in the thread. As flagged up earlier, I get the impression that he just pops in to make leading comments that serve the mafia agenda. It's a Saturday morning so no harm in me reading his filter now.

And I think the other two are among you, Damdred, Superbia because I think the majority of the scum are passive/ lack influence.

You could add Palmar/ Koshi but I think those two are town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 08 2016 08:49 GMT
#2188
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.

probably one of the worst reasons i've ever seen anyone give in all my years playing mafia

quite amazing really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 09:01 GMT
#2189
Okay so JAT's filter (at least the first six pages of it) isn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be, but it's still not amazing. What do you think of him, Marv?

I'm really skeptical over that awful Scott vote. I cannot see how anyone has that thought naturally.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 09:17 GMT
#2190
And JAT actually has some decent posts on Page 8.

The main thing bugging me still are those posts where he downplays town-reads and we've already argued over that. (see Page 10 of his filter) I still cannot think of why town would do that -_- Although he doesn't do it as often as I thought he did so...

zzz, I hate getting cold feet.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 09:56 GMT
#2191
On October 08 2016 16:02 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 12:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey lets lynch scott guys
##vote scott

palmar+marv is feeling more like tvt the more it goes, they both are fucking egoistic and no one wants to give the other an inch.


I'm not mafia. Try again.

so im just supposed to believe you?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 09:56 GMT
#2192
that lurker vote is strong af.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 09:59 GMT
#2193
On October 08 2016 18:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
that lurker vote is strong af.


Meaning?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 12:21 GMT
#2194
On October 08 2016 16:00 scott31337 wrote:
JAT - You wonder why?

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.



Two of these people you tell the most of are dead, and the other I've replaced. This is one situation I'm speaking of.

So, you say that I do not give out information and to prove that you quote the most extensive read list that was made in the whole game up until that point. Seems legit.
Can you explain how I should have known that the 2 dead people would be the first to die this early even if I was mafia? Or why I would do that as mafia in the first place?

Not to mention the irony of calling me mafia for this when you came into the game at a later point with much more information and still gave way less reasoning on any of your reads.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 12:23 GMT
#2195
On October 08 2016 16:05 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:55 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:04 Calix wrote:
I am of the opinion that the majority of the scum are among the less influential low-posters with one active person who is steering the thread in a direction that they want, so the lurkers are my default scum team for pretty much everyone, lol.

I'll look at JAT, one moment.


So 2 of Scott/DDD/Superbia/Koshi (Is he considered a lurkerrr?)/Plamar are scum iyo?



I don't think Koshi is mafia.

But the others, yes. I think Scott should be pressured sometime soon. From what I've seen of his play, he is not much of a talker so I imagine it's difficult to distinguish between his town/ scum play.

Hell, I was scum in a game where he was town and even I was struggling to see town motivation in his posts


I shouldn't play after a 12 pack either - I made that database post and I regretted that - you should've push on it more
I made a drunk post in one game before and always kept haunting me and got lynched two days later.


On October 08 2016 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

Not sure I follow. My vote is there mainly because I am too lazy to change it right now.


Well that sounds legit I have been scum reading you two, and you are both voting for each other. A sick double bus would be extremely bad at this point in nature - so it makes more sense that one, or both of you are town.

You just remind me of the "don't give out any info" JAT instead of the inquisitiveness/solving the game/pushing further JAT like in that game I was the two shot tracker.

Palmar is sounding slightly better with his recent posts.

I asked you this before: Please explain what that is supposed to mean. I have no idea what "don't give out any info JAT" is. Not giving out info has never been an important principle of my scumplay. Show me exactly what makes you think this.


You gave me some shit about not changing your vote - so do you want to lynch instead?

On October 08 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
In that case I suggest you have a look at superbia.

This post is literally on the same page.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 12:25 GMT
#2196
oATS, WHY ARE YOU VOTING SCOTT? i CAN'T REMEMBER YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM EVER BEFORE.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 12:26 GMT
#2197
I'm groggy, forgive me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 12:27 GMT
#2198
On October 08 2016 17:11 Calix wrote:
I still think JAT is the scummiest player in the thread. As flagged up earlier, I get the impression that he just pops in to make leading comments that serve the mafia agenda. It's a Saturday morning so no harm in me reading his filter now.

And I think the other two are among you, Damdred, Superbia because I think the majority of the scum are passive/ lack influence.

You could add Palmar/ Koshi but I think those two are town.


I have yet to see a reason from you not to vote Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 12:28 GMT
#2199
On October 08 2016 18:01 Calix wrote:
Okay so JAT's filter (at least the first six pages of it) isn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be, but it's still not amazing. What do you think of him, Marv?

I'm really skeptical over that awful Scott vote. I cannot see how anyone has that thought naturally.

It probably shouldn't surprise me that you attacked me all this time without ever reading my filter. Seriously.
On October 08 2016 18:17 Calix wrote:
And JAT actually has some decent posts on Page 8.

The main thing bugging me still are those posts where he downplays town-reads and we've already argued over that. (see Page 10 of his filter) I still cannot think of why town would do that -_- Although he doesn't do it as often as I thought he did so...

zzz, I hate getting cold feet.

I don't understand what is not to understand honestly.

Suppose the following situation. You are town. You see someone who might be town aswell give a bad reason to townread a 3rd person who you are not townreading. Guy #2 seems to completely rely on this reason.

Do you not mention that you hink the reason is bad? I do that. Every single time.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 12:29 GMT
#2200
On Day 1, I town-read him.

I didn't have one for most of Day 2 since he didn't do anything.

Now I'm skeptical because of that horrendous vote.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 12m
Patches Events
21h 12m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.