• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9144 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#2161
On October 08 2016 05:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:22 Palmar wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Who are you and where is the real Plamar?

wtf are you on about?

"I am being completely reasonable here."

I am always reasonable. Unreasonable people aren't good at mafia, I'm pretty good at this game.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#2162
right back at you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 20:40 GMT
#2163
In that case I suggest you have a look at superbia.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 20:41 GMT
#2164
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

What's Damdred said this day? Anything useful? Let me go back through his filter.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:42 GMT
#2165
yeah i'll regroup tomorrow and consider what i think

have parents over in the evening though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 20:44 GMT
#2166
On October 07 2016 06:16 Damdred wrote:
Sorry really sick just got out of bed.

Should be able to pick back up tomorrow or when the room stops spinning, I'll start catching up.


This was his sick reason 23 hours ago and his last post. :/ He's not one to make up sick excuses etc

There's a lot about Batsnacks in his filter and that's about it.



THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 20:45 GMT
#2167
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

Not sure I follow. My vote is there mainly because I am too lazy to change it right now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:47 GMT
#2168
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

What's Damdred said this day? Anything useful? Let me go back through his filter.

ok this guy can maybe be mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:49 GMT
#2169
I'm also not completely gone tomorrow, there are bound to be times when I'm hanging around airports or riding taxis or something when I have nothing better to do than play some mafia on my phone, but in general I'm going to be limited activity. In fact, my activity will scale back significantly until like wednesday, but I'm going to read the thread and post a bit.
Computer says mafia
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 20:55 GMT
#2170
On October 08 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:04 Calix wrote:
I am of the opinion that the majority of the scum are among the less influential low-posters with one active person who is steering the thread in a direction that they want, so the lurkers are my default scum team for pretty much everyone, lol.

I'll look at JAT, one moment.


So 2 of Scott/DDD/Superbia/Koshi (Is he considered a lurkerrr?)/Plamar are scum iyo?



I don't think Koshi is mafia.

But the others, yes. I think Scott should be pressured sometime soon. From what I've seen of his play, he is not much of a talker so I imagine it's difficult to distinguish between his town/ scum play.

Hell, I was scum in a game where he was town and even I was struggling to see town motivation in his posts


I shouldn't play after a 12 pack either - I made that database post and I regretted that - you should've push on it more
I made a drunk post in one game before and always kept haunting me and got lynched two days later.


On October 08 2016 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

Not sure I follow. My vote is there mainly because I am too lazy to change it right now.


Well that sounds legit I have been scum reading you two, and you are both voting for each other. A sick double bus would be extremely bad at this point in nature - so it makes more sense that one, or both of you are town.

You just remind me of the "don't give out any info" JAT instead of the inquisitiveness/solving the game/pushing further JAT like in that game I was the two shot tracker.

Palmar is sounding slightly better with his recent posts.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 21:02 GMT
#2171
On October 08 2016 05:55 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:04 Calix wrote:
I am of the opinion that the majority of the scum are among the less influential low-posters with one active person who is steering the thread in a direction that they want, so the lurkers are my default scum team for pretty much everyone, lol.

I'll look at JAT, one moment.


So 2 of Scott/DDD/Superbia/Koshi (Is he considered a lurkerrr?)/Plamar are scum iyo?



I don't think Koshi is mafia.

But the others, yes. I think Scott should be pressured sometime soon. From what I've seen of his play, he is not much of a talker so I imagine it's difficult to distinguish between his town/ scum play.

Hell, I was scum in a game where he was town and even I was struggling to see town motivation in his posts


I shouldn't play after a 12 pack either - I made that database post and I regretted that - you should've push on it more
I made a drunk post in one game before and always kept haunting me and got lynched two days later.


Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

Not sure I follow. My vote is there mainly because I am too lazy to change it right now.


Well that sounds legit I have been scum reading you two, and you are both voting for each other. A sick double bus would be extremely bad at this point in nature - so it makes more sense that one, or both of you are town.

You just remind me of the "don't give out any info" JAT instead of the inquisitiveness/solving the game/pushing further JAT like in that game I was the two shot tracker.

Palmar is sounding slightly better with his recent posts.

I asked you this before: Please explain what that is supposed to mean. I have no idea what "don't give out any info JAT" is. Not giving out info has never been an important principle of my scumplay. Show me exactly what makes you think this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 21:53 GMT
#2172
On October 08 2016 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:34 marvellosity wrote:
funny question given my push on bats was the one convincing enough for town to lynch him and then today i'm the only one actually sustaining any pressure on a scumread

it's kinda surreal tbh.


You made a case on bats? New information to me.

go check the voting thread. marv votes. oh look then everyone follows. christ.

I think there's a pretty big disconnect between how important you were and how important you think you were in yesterday's votes.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 21:54 GMT
#2173
kk jAT I just have one question and I don't want some ultra-detailed response, just curious. Like how would you sum up what you've done this game and how do you think you've helped the town?

I suck at looking for town motives so let's just ask you.

And I don't want "lol playing like my usual town self" as a response, fuck that. I want evidence from this game. I can't relate to that meta shit and can't get it so why would I sheep it? lol
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 22:16 GMT
#2174
Belgium 4 - 0 Bosnia
ggwp

I'll read the thread tomorrow. gn.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 23:23 GMT
#2175
On October 08 2016 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:34 marvellosity wrote:
funny question given my push on bats was the one convincing enough for town to lynch him and then today i'm the only one actually sustaining any pressure on a scumread

it's kinda surreal tbh.


You made a case on bats? New information to me.

go check the voting thread. marv votes. oh look then everyone follows. christ.

I think there's a pretty big disconnect between how important you were and how important you think you were in yesterday's votes.



Agreed.

Grack, may we be the voice of the downtrodden people by sending Damdred to the morgue.

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves ["NU"] into poster on wall] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me [NU]."
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 03:54 GMT
#2176
hey lets lynch scott guys
##vote scott

palmar+marv is feeling more like tvt the more it goes, they both are fucking egoistic and no one wants to give the other an inch.
No gg, No skill.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 07:00 GMT
#2177
JAT - You wonder why?

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.



Two of these people you tell the most of are dead, and the other I've replaced. This is one situation I'm speaking of.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 07:02 GMT
#2178
On October 08 2016 12:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey lets lynch scott guys
##vote scott

palmar+marv is feeling more like tvt the more it goes, they both are fucking egoistic and no one wants to give the other an inch.


I'm not mafia. Try again.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 07:04 GMT
#2179
I've had some beers and mafia try to bury me on crap like a political figure when I talk too much when I do so. I'll be back later.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 07:05 GMT
#2180
On October 08 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:55 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:04 Calix wrote:
I am of the opinion that the majority of the scum are among the less influential low-posters with one active person who is steering the thread in a direction that they want, so the lurkers are my default scum team for pretty much everyone, lol.

I'll look at JAT, one moment.


So 2 of Scott/DDD/Superbia/Koshi (Is he considered a lurkerrr?)/Plamar are scum iyo?



I don't think Koshi is mafia.

But the others, yes. I think Scott should be pressured sometime soon. From what I've seen of his play, he is not much of a talker so I imagine it's difficult to distinguish between his town/ scum play.

Hell, I was scum in a game where he was town and even I was struggling to see town motivation in his posts


I shouldn't play after a 12 pack either - I made that database post and I regretted that - you should've push on it more
I made a drunk post in one game before and always kept haunting me and got lynched two days later.


On October 08 2016 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:41 scott31337 wrote:
On October 08 2016 05:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (0) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky

Not voting (3) - Damdred, scott31337, NeverUnlucky

Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.


So Jat is on Palmar and Palmar is on JAT but Palmar says marv mafia with no case. Somethings not right with my reads then.

Not sure I follow. My vote is there mainly because I am too lazy to change it right now.


Well that sounds legit I have been scum reading you two, and you are both voting for each other. A sick double bus would be extremely bad at this point in nature - so it makes more sense that one, or both of you are town.

You just remind me of the "don't give out any info" JAT instead of the inquisitiveness/solving the game/pushing further JAT like in that game I was the two shot tracker.

Palmar is sounding slightly better with his recent posts.

I asked you this before: Please explain what that is supposed to mean. I have no idea what "don't give out any info JAT" is. Not giving out info has never been an important principle of my scumplay. Show me exactly what makes you think this.


You gave me some shit about not changing your vote - so do you want to lynch instead?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
17h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.