• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9144 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 20:14 GMT
#2141
On October 08 2016 05:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:04 Calix wrote:
I am of the opinion that the majority of the scum are among the less influential low-posters with one active person who is steering the thread in a direction that they want, so the lurkers are my default scum team for pretty much everyone, lol.

I'll look at JAT, one moment.


So 2 of Scott/DDD/Superbia/Koshi (Is he considered a lurkerrr?)/Plamar are scum iyo?



I don't think Koshi is mafia.

But the others, yes. I think Scott should be pressured sometime soon. From what I've seen of his play, he is not much of a talker so I imagine it's difficult to distinguish between his town/ scum play.

Hell, I was scum in a game where he was town and even I was struggling to see town motivation in his posts
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:16 GMT
#2142
And yes, JAT's insistence on "solving" me vs marv is completely retarded. Let us figure it out, there's no need to rush it. We've pulled games from the jaws of defeat before (Sex game for example) just through being tuned in.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 20:16 GMT
#2143
If you see a "making a joke defense is scummy" post then it's coming from me 90% of the time.

NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:16 GMT
#2144
On October 08 2016 05:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 04:48 marvellosity wrote:
calix, is nu terrible?

if not i'm gonna have to downgrade him

he is very prone to ridiculous plots and tinfoiling, and his reads aren't based on anything


I'll give Plamar his daily dose of tinfoil.

The HF kill made me wonder why mafia did not kill inside the town circle that had formed D1 (Koshi, Super, Grack, Calix, Oats, me). My tinfoiling senses tell me that it is because there is a deep wolf inside the circle. My logic tells me the mafia are bad players and need to kill the best (by reputation) player in the game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 20:17 GMT
#2145
On October 08 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
And yes, JAT's insistence on "solving" me vs marv is completely retarded. Let us figure it out, there's no need to rush it. We've pulled games from the jaws of defeat before (Sex game for example) just through being tuned in.

Don't see why that would make it retarded to solve this considering his vote is on you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:18 GMT
#2146
Like think of it from my point of view marv.

Let's assume you're town. From your point of view, you're afraid that I'm fooling all the peasants, but you and jat remain steadfast. I get it, you don't want to be one of the morons I just fooled.

But look at at it from my point of view. To me, I know I'm town, and I've just convinced a bunch of people I am town, to the point where some of them seem fairly convinced. Sure, some of them may be TMI, but all can't be. So do you not understand why it concerns me that the guy who is more often right on me than anyone else fails to do what people who know me far worse have done easily.

I am being completely reasonable here.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 20:18 GMT
#2147
That's not even tinfoil, that's just stating the obvious - that one of the influential players is scum.

Otherwise there would be a distinct lack of scum manipulation in the thread. From my perspective, this isn't the case.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:20 GMT
#2148
Who are you and where is the real Plamar?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:20 GMT
#2149
On October 08 2016 05:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:08 Palmar wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:48 marvellosity wrote:
calix, is nu terrible?

if not i'm gonna have to downgrade him

he is very prone to ridiculous plots and tinfoiling, and his reads aren't based on anything


I'll give Plamar his daily dose of tinfoil.

The HF kill made me wonder why mafia did not kill inside the town circle that had formed D1 (Koshi, Super, Grack, Calix, Oats, me). My tinfoiling senses tell me that it is because there is a deep wolf inside the circle. My logic tells me the mafia are bad players and need to kill the best (by reputation) player in the game.

*cough* because you're all bad*cough*

But in reality.

HF is an excellent player who was making sense, being townread, threatened being a blue role (he always does) and if I'm right, he was closing in on mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:22 GMT
#2150
On October 08 2016 05:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Who are you and where is the real Plamar?

wtf are you on about?
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 20:23 GMT
#2151
Anyway going out now, have fun.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:24 GMT
#2152
On October 08 2016 05:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Who are you and where is the real Plamar?

wtf are you on about?

"I am being completely reasonable here."
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:24 GMT
#2153
On October 08 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Like think of it from my point of view marv.

Let's assume you're town. From your point of view, you're afraid that I'm fooling all the peasants, but you and jat remain steadfast. I get it, you don't want to be one of the morons I just fooled.

But look at at it from my point of view. To me, I know I'm town, and I've just convinced a bunch of people I am town, to the point where some of them seem fairly convinced. Sure, some of them may be TMI, but all can't be. So do you not understand why it concerns me that the guy who is more often right on me than anyone else fails to do what people who know me far worse have done easily.

I am being completely reasonable here.

Because they don't use the same metrics i do. The fact I can read you well (either quickly or over time). Of course some people sometimes are going to think you're townier than i think you are. But then on other occasions i defend you against a tide. I hope you've got my point

but yes these posts are much better than all the rest of your posts
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:25 GMT
#2154
On October 08 2016 05:11 Calix wrote:
With regards to JAT...

- Makes a valid point that nobody (myself included) has bothered to make a case against him after Day 1.
- Claims Palmar has not left his mafia range. Seems to think that it is TvS and that the town will make himself obvious.
- Scum-reads Superbia/ Damdred.
- Makes a large post concluding Scott/ Stutters is null.
- Correctly claims that defensiveness is not scum-indicative.

Overall, it's not terrible. I don't think he says anything super-townie/ something mafia would never say but his posts didn't give me the vibe that he was sitting on the sidelines and pushing mafia objectives so I have no complaints.


Vote Damdred with me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:26 GMT
#2155
Am I wrong to say that you two are starting to tr each other?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:29 GMT
#2156
maybe
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:30 GMT
#2157
I'd hate to be fooled, it would really hurt my pride :p but yeah. just sounded sincere for the first time
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:35 GMT
#2158
On October 08 2016 05:26 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Am I wrong to say that you two are starting to tr each other?

yes, but to be honest due to tiny brain syndrome, it's probably best you assume you're not.
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 20:36 GMT
#2159
On October 08 2016 05:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:26 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Am I wrong to say that you two are starting to tr each other?

yes, but to be honest due to tiny brain syndrome, it's probably best you assume you're not.


kk, thanks master Plamar.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 20:37 GMT
#2160
Like there exists a perfectly reasonable solution to this dilemma, marv helps me, and the rest of town, regardless of his own alignment, lynch mafia. I'll maybe look past one bad lynch if I get delivered mafia this time around.

If not, it's guillotine time.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 9m
Patches Events
17h 9m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.