• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6925 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:28 GMT
#2309
On October 09 2016 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Why did I say superbia was mafia? Goddamn... let's just lynch Palmar please.

I'd be interested in hearing the answer to the question.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:40 GMT
#2311
After much deliberation I have decided that I am going to sheep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:42 GMT
#2312
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:17 GMT
#2316
On October 09 2016 05:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:15 Calix wrote:
I am a total cheap-skate. I don't deny this.

Also my flatmates keep thinking they can sing when they can't. It's a disturbing experience so I'll take a chance to get away from it.


Wowzers, ya told me you were not going to have any flatmate when I asked.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.


Where do you fit in?

If you had to put a name on the mafia, who would they be? o.o

Marv/Super/Damdred/Scott. Koshi might also be mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#2317
Koshi's weird Superbia backtrack is actually one of the things that put me over the top in favor of sheeping.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:23 GMT
#2325
On October 09 2016 05:22 Superbia wrote:
Still town tbh. Still no real time to defend myself.

Here's a better reason to sheep.
On October 09 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
Rly? Welp.

I played dnd all day and am going to play divinity now.

That time is a bitch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:28 GMT
#2332
On October 09 2016 05:27 Superbia wrote:
anyway b2play. won't be around for EoD. Don't kill. I'm town. Should be a bit obv too.

idk how marv vs palmar played out. idk why NU is voting for me. I actually think Calix is pretty likely mafia at this point in time. Or she's just terrible.

Why should it be obvious?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:48 GMT
#2345
I'm up for switching.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#2347
I don't think there's enough votes to lynch a Damdred/Scott right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#2356
On October 09 2016 05:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't think there's enough votes to lynch a Damdred/Scott right now.


I am back.

I am willing to switch to Damdred and Palmar only. Palmar survived too long already.

I actually really like Palmar though.

Damdred would be 3 votes with me/you/Palmar and that's not enough.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#2357
Can we kill Marv?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:57 GMT
#2361
On October 09 2016 05:57 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:56 Calix wrote:
We're not doing a CFD in 3 minutes.


The less time we have for a CFD, the better it is.

Good point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:58 GMT
#2362
Let's kill Damdred lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:00 GMT
#2369
On October 09 2016 05:59 Calix wrote:
Why the fuck would you want to sheep Grack? lol

The real question is why wouldn't you want to sheep Grack.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:20 GMT
#2378
On September 14 2016 05:56 beentheredonethat wrote:
Player list:
  • Koshi
  • Calix
  • marvellosity
  • Palmar
  • justanothertownie
  • Holyflare, The Jailkeeper, killed N1.
  • Damdred
  • Stutters695, replaced by scott31337
  • NeverUnlucky
  • Oatsmaster
  • Superbia, Vanilla town, lynched D2.
  • batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
  • Grackaroni


Oh my god. They're killing all of our scrubs. Watch your back Oatsmaster! You may be next in the que.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:44 GMT
#2386
Marv hasn't had a strong opinion on anything, not even on somebody being town. This is very uncharacteristic for Marv.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:49 GMT
#2390
On October 09 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


I can still technically call you wrong because I never got mad.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:53 GMT
#2393
By the way Palmar, Marv is going to come back and say that you failed to defend your town read for the second lynch in a row. I suggest you start preparing your response ahead of time.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 02:36 GMT
#2399
No Oatsmaster tonight? Isn't this around the time we usually get the NU/Oats chat? I am disappoint.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 03:47 GMT
#2402
My clique is falling apart. I have been shirking my duty.
On October 06 2016 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.


Plamar isn't one of ours yet. When nu will recognize his holiness, maybe, just maybe, he can join our ranks. For now he is a meanie with a unibrow.

On October 06 2016 07:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.

Are you up to the task?

(EBWOP: replace NU by nu and the post makes sense)

This sounds like a very arduous task. I shall try my best.

Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 121
sorry 116
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe212
Counter-Strike
byalli943
Other Games
summit1g9077
olofmeister1030
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes237
KnowMe114
dupreeh52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1092
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.