• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9731 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 155 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:26 GMT
#421
On September 09 2016 21:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 21:00 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:54 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:50 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
[quote]

It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
[quote]
While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.


Oh wait, forgot to add. He is prone to hyperbole ("this Village Idiot making a bad move is LITERALLY GAME-THROWING GUISE") and being emotional about random crap.

Anyway, I think what you're referring to there is his tendency to make 'cutting' comments for the sake of making a cutting comment. Not sure on his intentions with the lynchbait comment - I just assumed that he had decided to read a TW game or something so worth asking about that.

I remember my last game where he was town and he was discrediting one of his town-reads a bunch. Not that I am any better given that I'm calling him a moron and a scrub in this game but it's not scum-indicative of him.


What's his scum-game like?


If you can call NU's reactive, apathetic, fearful posting style that is devoid of any scum-hunting a scum 'game', then ten minutes of hailstones can be classified as an avalanche.


Damn, shots fired.

Ayyy, that was spicy.
On September 09 2016 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 17:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 09 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
No but seriously. Since when is saying "I like this post" forced. What are you smoking HF?

thank you for calling hf out. this is part of the reason I am paranoid. his claims come off as kinda skewed to fit his conclusion. not enough to pin him down as mafia though. grack, you can be town for now because you also had one post that made me laugh earlier

That's pretty much my goal every game. I'm done crafting long posts at the start of games.

I'm at the same place as you on Holyflare though. His case (removing the "I like this post" part) essentially states:

*Ticktock made a wifomy entrance post.
*Ticktock stated he dislikes talking about setups and then talked about the setup, which is a contradiction, but he'll have to sell me on why it's a scummy one. Would the post be scummy if he made his post without stating that setup discussion is boring?

Also, to end up here after reading the posts seems like he's going way overboard.
On September 09 2016 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will never in 1000 fiery years vote anyone other than ticktock today.

If he's not mafia then grack and new guy certainly are.

Nice logic.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 14:26 GMT
#422
This might just be the game where I'm calling HF mafia. I'm feeling it, but it's not going to happen this early.

Had to laugh when he said "rip tl mafia" after waiting for 10 minutes for a reply though. The restlessness is real.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 14:27 GMT
#423
On September 09 2016 23:26 Vivax wrote:
This might just be the game where I'm calling HF mafia. I'm feeling it, but it's not going to happen this early.

Had to laugh when he said "rip tl mafia" after waiting for 10 minutes for a reply though. The restlessness is real.


Vivax is your read on me OMGUS-based?

Seems like you went to pour over my filter for possible scummy things after I called you scum.

Am I right here?
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 14:31 GMT
#424
On September 09 2016 23:27 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:26 Vivax wrote:
This might just be the game where I'm calling HF mafia. I'm feeling it, but it's not going to happen this early.

Had to laugh when he said "rip tl mafia" after waiting for 10 minutes for a reply though. The restlessness is real.


Vivax is your read on me OMGUS-based?

Seems like you went to pour over my filter for possible scummy things after I called you scum.

Am I right here?


I don't respond to claims whether I'm omgusing or not. It's just an easy way for you to discredit my points, which all still stand and your blanket statement that they're incorrect is not going to change anything about that.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 14:31 GMT
#425
On September 09 2016 23:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:27 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 23:26 Vivax wrote:
This might just be the game where I'm calling HF mafia. I'm feeling it, but it's not going to happen this early.

Had to laugh when he said "rip tl mafia" after waiting for 10 minutes for a reply though. The restlessness is real.


Vivax is your read on me OMGUS-based?

Seems like you went to pour over my filter for possible scummy things after I called you scum.

Am I right here?


I don't respond to claims whether I'm omgusing or not. It's just an easy way for you to discredit my points, which all still stand and your blanket statement that they're incorrect is not going to change anything about that.


They're all really bad dude.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:32 GMT
#426
On September 09 2016 21:53 Grackaroni wrote:
No I'm just posting here while I do my homework thereby accomplishing neither while increasing the fun of both. That also means I haven't and will not sleep today, which means you should expect a greater amount of uselessness than usual. Then you should square that uselessness when I'm in the presence of Palmar and/or Shapelog.

Anyway, if there's anything specifically you want me to comment on, I'll do so.


What's in bold: It's town's responsibility to reach out to other towns and make comments on posts, not town's responsibility to reach out to players to ask them what they think.
Scum-tell.

Still a null read on Grack..

Also, this site is laggy as fuck.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 14:32 GMT
#427
While we're at it you can explain how I was posting for the sake of posting though. Thanks for the reminder.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:34 GMT
#428
On September 09 2016 22:22 Skynx wrote:
Am i actually getting accused for going to sleep and posting for sake of posting on first hour of the game?

Nice misrep, zzz.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:38 GMT
#429
On September 09 2016 23:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:21 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:51 Palmar wrote:
i like this calix guy

This Calix guy is a 'she'. c:

On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.


I lean-scum-read TW for that matter.

What makes you think that this one line I made saying that TW was lynchbait took energy/emotion?


You made a big bad scary post ranting on TW.

Which proves you wrong. It shows that I do not town-read TW.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 14:39 GMT
#430
On September 09 2016 23:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 22:22 Skynx wrote:
Am i actually getting accused for going to sleep and posting for sake of posting on first hour of the game?

Nice misrep, zzz.

quality post here guys give him tcred asap
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 14:40 GMT
#431
On September 09 2016 23:39 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 22:22 Skynx wrote:
Am i actually getting accused for going to sleep and posting for sake of posting on first hour of the game?

Nice misrep, zzz.

quality post here guys give him tcred asap


I wasn't aware that you were available to post until you decided to comment on someone talking about you.

Anything else you want to add at this time?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:41 GMT
#432
On September 09 2016 23:39 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 22:22 Skynx wrote:
Am i actually getting accused for going to sleep and posting for sake of posting on first hour of the game?

Nice misrep, zzz.

quality post here guys give him tcred asap


Do I need to point out the irony here?

What are your reads?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 14:41 GMT
#433
To give an update I've been procinasting this whole time playing overthrow, I'll start reading now.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:43 GMT
#434
On September 09 2016 21:32 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.

This was the one thing that really stood out to me from last night. He seems to be, at best, town reading TW and at worst, accidentally admitting he knows TW is town. I'm willing to trust calix's meta knowledge atm though. Would revisit him if something crazy happens or TW does end up flipping town.

In any case, ticktock not returning after dinner last night makes me feel even better about my vote.

As Vivax said, calling someone lynchbait isn't attributing him a TR. It's saying that his play is bad, no matter his alignment. I am SRing TW for other reasons than this lynchbait thing you are nitpicking.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:44 GMT
#435
On September 09 2016 23:41 Skynx wrote:
To give an update I've been procinasting this whole time playing overthrow, I'll start reading now.


Right after being called out. Lovely example of proactiveness here.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 14:46 GMT
#436
On September 09 2016 23:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 23:41 Skynx wrote:
To give an update I've been procinasting this whole time playing overthrow, I'll start reading now.


Right after being called out. Lovely example of proactiveness here.

I check my subscriptions every now n then to see how the game is progressing cuz thats not much effort contrary to reading the thread.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 14:46 GMT
#437
Updated reads list:

TOWN
Vivax
HF
Superbia

LEAN TOWN
Calix
Shape

NULL
Palmar

LEAN SCUM
Grack
TW
TT
Skynx
Damdred
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 14:47 GMT
#438
Are HF and super actually willing to call skynx mafia?

Cause that's what TT said too, who could also be mafia.

On September 09 2016 09:51 Tictock wrote:

Contrast to Skynx here
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:01 Skynx wrote:
Nothing good on tv/twitch and you guys are no fun, I'm offski to bed.


First to post, been around, fucks off without saying anything and right about when things start happening.


TT feels like he's imitating players from last game (trfel, Palmar). so far But certainly I don't see anything that looks forced like HF claims. Not really a fan of that wagon, while fuba is. But maybe fuba just doesn't know the context of the scum claim and the argument on skynx. And TT isn't that stupid to not expect people from last game to notice.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 14:47 GMT
#439
Anyway I'll just comment on stuff as I go along the game, will answer stuff here aswell if u like.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 14:48 GMT
#440
On September 09 2016 23:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Updated reads list:

TOWN
Vivax
HF
Superbia

LEAN TOWN
Calix
Shape

NULL
Palmar

LEAN SCUM
Grack
TW
TT
Skynx
Damdred

Why am I scum?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 45m
Replay Cast
11h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.