• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8515 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 155 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:45 GMT
#381
[image loading]

Sheep me plebs, I know how to play this game.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 12:46 GMT
#382
I sure hope Grackaroni Dearest is working on some amazing post after he just proved my earlier point with 378 and 380
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 12:48 GMT
#383
On September 09 2016 21:46 Calix wrote:
I sure hope Grackaroni Dearest is working on some amazing post after he just proved my earlier point with 378 and 380

Yes
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:50 GMT
#384
Ew gross uk person refers to post numbers.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 12:53 GMT
#385
No I'm just posting here while I do my homework thereby accomplishing neither while increasing the fun of both. That also means I haven't and will not sleep today, which means you should expect a greater amount of uselessness than usual. Then you should square that uselessness when I'm in the presence of Palmar and/or Shapelog.

Anyway, if there's anything specifically you want me to comment on, I'll do so.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 12:54 GMT
#386
Is there a world in which TW and TT are both town? Seems verryyy unlikely.
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:55 GMT
#387
How are both those people related?

(shit did someone say something earlier and now my thread reading is a lie?)
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 13:00 GMT
#388
On September 09 2016 21:53 Grackaroni wrote:
No I'm just posting here while I do my homework thereby accomplishing neither while increasing the fun of both. That also means I haven't and will not sleep today, which means you should expect a greater amount of uselessness than usual. Then you should square that uselessness when I'm in the presence of Palmar and/or Shapelog.

Anyway, if there's anything specifically you want me to comment on, I'll do so.


I've had three hours of sleep, which is my norm, and I am still contributing.

I'm not fishing for content for you to comment on when that's your job. Town should not reach out to a player, the player should reach out to the Town.

The lack of initiative is real.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 13:03 GMT
#389
On September 09 2016 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
How are both those people related?

(shit did someone say something earlier and now my thread reading is a lie?)


They're both in this game. I have been inclined to group them together though I believe this has been covered by Calix before. TW's read on TT seemed non-existent and kind of forced. Plus he was willing to ignore your push on him because of 'paranoia'. Felt awkward. Like "look at how townie-paranoid I am" while not committing to anything.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 13:03 GMT
#390
In a skype meeting atm so a little less reponsive
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 13:04 GMT
#391
Let's throw Skynx in there for posting for the sake of posting. Maybe he posts something relevant soon.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#392
On September 09 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 21:53 Grackaroni wrote:
No I'm just posting here while I do my homework thereby accomplishing neither while increasing the fun of both. That also means I haven't and will not sleep today, which means you should expect a greater amount of uselessness than usual. Then you should square that uselessness when I'm in the presence of Palmar and/or Shapelog.

Anyway, if there's anything specifically you want me to comment on, I'll do so.


I've had three hours of sleep, which is my norm, and I am still contributing.

I'm not fishing for content for you to comment on when that's your job. Town should not reach out to a player, the player should reach out to the Town.

The lack of initiative is real.

Agreed.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 13:06 GMT
#393
On September 09 2016 22:04 Holyflare wrote:
Let's throw Skynx in there for posting for the sake of posting. Maybe he posts something relevant soon.


And Vivax.
Minimal effort.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 13:10 GMT
#394
Soon is the key word here.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 13:11 GMT
#395
With regards to Skynx, I was like "oh shit, he's actually in the game" when he said he was going to catch up.

Then I remembered that a certain someone made this post about him...

On September 09 2016 09:51 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 06:46 Vivax wrote:
On September 09 2016 06:37 Calix wrote:
It doesn't look like you guys do RVS and I don't relate to the few posts being made so far, so I'l just chip in with some thoughts on the setup. Not seeing anything particularly eye-popping aside from the following:

- Names aren't allowed in Last Wills but if you wanted to reference a player (e.g., say you're a Sheriff-Vig who wanted to say "I checked X/ this player is innocent/ guilty") then you could quote some post numbers by said player, quote something they said, etc. I don't think LWs will be that useful for the protectives unless nobody died on a certain night because telling the scum who was protected last night in the event of a kill just needlessly gives the scum information on what the healing roles are thinking. If anyone knows what the Doctor roles would even need to tell the town (aside from telling us who they scum-read or something) then I'm all ears.

- There's always the chance that the scum can interfere with the message being given. Although they can only rewrite LWs twice, we can't rely on the LWs much but I think it's good to establish a way for the dead townies to communicate with the rest of the thread because I'm not seeing a way that the scum manipulation of the LWs/ votes can be prevented.

- We might want to be careful with policy lynching apathetic/ inactive players or being sloppy with CFDs in general. I've been told that TL is more open to policy lynches compared to where I come from, but since lynched players become Sheriff-Vigs, I think it would be suboptimal play to give lazy players a KPN in the early stages. This point might be moot, however, as I don't know how anyone here plays or if anyone would qualify as policy-lynch material. (save for NU who I wouldn't consider a policy lynch)

Anyway, hi. It's pretty late for me so if I randomly drop off, don't be surprised.


Bolded seems like fluff tbh cause you don't seem to have any own ideas to contribute for this part.

"we have to find out what to do" . Who would've thought.

Your last point is also pretty uninformative. It's like you're suggesting not to lynch. Doesn't look as bad as your second though. But still.

You get a bit of benefit of the doubt for this being your first game here, but if somebody is meh for me right now it's you.


Also, she infered that town had PRs before they were lynched which shows she didn't correctly read the setup. It's NAI, but

To add to your point about her fluff: she used words like "we" -- Scum tend to use those words more than town to fit in the group. Scum!Calix uses "we" a lot.

She ends her post with an excuse to why she wouldn't post in the upcoming hours. It's something scum tends to do more, but it still is NAI.

Scum-reading Calix.

@Vivax, don't give me or her the benefit of the doubt because we're "new", we aren't. We're both familiar to mafia. Giving either of us (especially her) a chance, it could be all we need to fly under your radar.



I like this guy, this is a solid post.




Contrast to Skynx here
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:01 Skynx wrote:
Nothing good on tv/twitch and you guys are no fun, I'm offski to bed.


First to post, been around, fucks off without saying anything and right about when things start happening.


...and this is a pre-flip but it makes me feel a little bit better about Skynx as this feels like Tictock is throwing shade on Skynx as opposed to giving a legit read. Just the way he compares two players gives me that vibe. Not a strong point though.

Other than that, I'm unimpressed.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 13:13 GMT
#396
They can 100% be mafia together for that post. Not to mention pre flip is irrelevant.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 13:19 GMT
#397
Skynx COULD be mafia, sure, but I think my current scum team theory holds more weight. Granted, this will almost-always be the case because Skynx has not interacted with anyone so we'll see how he changes things if at all.

I think this post relating to Grack/ TW/ TT are telling though. This was kind of what pinged me when I was catching up earlier. It felt like Grack/ TW were ganging up on HF with shoddy reasoning once TT was under fire.

TW's 'paranoia' seems so damned convenient because it reads like he's wielding it to push back against HF.

On September 09 2016 17:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
No but seriously. Since when is saying "I like this post" forced. What are you smoking HF?

thank you for calling hf out. this is part of the reason I am paranoid. his claims come off as kinda skewed to fit his conclusion. not enough to pin him down as mafia though. grack, you can be town for now because you also had one post that made me laugh earlier

That's pretty much my goal every game. I'm done crafting long posts at the start of games.

I'm at the same place as you on Holyflare though. His case (removing the "I like this post" part) essentially states:

*Ticktock made a wifomy entrance post.
*Ticktock stated he dislikes talking about setups and then talked about the setup, which is a contradiction, but he'll have to sell me on why it's a scummy one. Would the post be scummy if he made his post without stating that setup discussion is boring?

Also, to end up here after reading the posts seems like he's going way overboard.
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will never in 1000 fiery years vote anyone other than ticktock today.

Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 13:22 GMT
#398
Am i actually getting accused for going to sleep and posting for sake of posting on first hour of the game?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 13:22 GMT
#399
The thing is that the HF reasoning is actually better than the TT reasoning.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 13:27 GMT
#400
The what now?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota233
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 52m
INu's Battles
7h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 52m
Replay Cast
18h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.