• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8274 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 155 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 12:03 GMT
#361
Hihi guys, will do a chill catchup session over next few hours.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 09 2016 12:13 GMT
#362
Day 1 Votecount

Tictock (3): Holyflare, fuba, Calix
Calix (1): NeverUnlucky
Tumblewood (1): Superbia, Superbia
Superbia (0): Superbia

Not Voting (8): Skynx, Damdred, Palmar, Grackaroni, Vivax, Tumblewood, Shapelog, Tictock


Day 1 ends Saturday, Sep 10 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 09 2016 12:14 GMT
#363
On September 09 2016 09:14 Damdred wrote:
Honestly I'm good at reading you shape and I like hedging on you because you are better mafia player than you let on.

Anyway be back later

Aka, Wait till day 2 to see how I play.

Personally, this is my view on it, As scum, I am good at the more panning part of it. Voting maltupation, long term plans, WIFOM plays, who I need to push, blue sniping. All these things I am decent or good at I will admit. I understand how a mafia team needs to work, and how to "hide" my agenda as scum.

But my execution is horrible IMO. I have a hard time fake scum hunting as scum, which leads to me TR everyone. I lack anything strong in it. That is why I have to plan ahead, to try to look townie by WIFOM.

I think Rsoultin said it best, when she said I wasn't good. I am crazy,
On September 09 2016 09:24 Tumblewood wrote:
there is one thing I have on Shapelog that makes me feel really smart. I think he is town because of his setup spec early game, because it shows that he is genuinely interested and not doing it for town cred because setup spec is generally something people scumread you for. not 100% but I'm sticking with it.
other people:

vivax is probably town just for tone and care-ness
calix looks town and NU looks scum to me. even though their entrances were the same from a surface-level point of view, calix feels more genuine and helpful.
Damdred interests me but I do not yet have feelings toward his alignment

Very, Very, Very, wrong logic. Right result. It honestly is a pile of BS.

Lets walk through it..

there is one thing I have on Shapelog that makes me feel really smart. I think he is town because of his setup spec early game, because it shows that he is genuinely interested and not doing it for town cred because setup spec is generally something people scumread you for. not 100% but I'm sticking with it.
other people:

The underline is just so awful with the fact that he knows me, and how I am generally. I have claim scum as scum, claim scum as town. Took 2 blues (confirmed) to lylo. and....Talked Set up before as scum.

Not only that, but i can fake involvement as scum to a degree. And I know I have debated set up before as well in thread as well as scum.

Not only that still, but I never have care as scum if I get Scumread for posting something. yes, I try to get town cred, but I post without thinking as both alignment.

TLDR: Tumble should know better then this.

Rest of the post is eh.
On September 09 2016 09:31 Tumblewood wrote:
on second thought NU confuses me too much to call him scum

This is bad logic.

see, the argument looks like wifom, because it is, but scum!shape is better at looking town than town!shape and is unlikely to do setup spec imo
re: NU, I implied that NU did not feel genuine. sorry if that was unclear. and the genuineness was what differed, more or less.
and ya Damdred interests me because of how he wants to form a town circle (and also his posting style - more on that eventually) already but I have not yet determined what this means about his alignment.

Town!Shape actually can look good now as town. Better then Scum!Shape.

You think the scum tell he was harping about wasn't a genuine reasoning to call cal scum?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:20 GMT
#364
On September 09 2016 12:17 Holyflare wrote:
Anyway people that are scummy:

Ticktock
New guy
Grackaroni

People that aren't:

Person whose posts i haven't read but is from uk
Fuba for now
Plammer

Night


I refuse to acknowledge setup speculation posts. Get rekt Superbia.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 12:25 GMT
#365
On September 09 2016 21:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 12:17 Holyflare wrote:
Anyway people that are scummy:

Ticktock
New guy
Grackaroni

People that aren't:

Person whose posts i haven't read but is from uk
Fuba for now
Plammer

Night


I refuse to acknowledge setup speculation posts. Get rekt Superbia.


I'll let you know when I care. ;p Probably around EoD when I need your vote.
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:25 GMT
#366
On September 09 2016 17:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
No but seriously. Since when is saying "I like this post" forced. What are you smoking HF?

thank you for calling hf out. this is part of the reason I am paranoid. his claims come off as kinda skewed to fit his conclusion. not enough to pin him down as mafia though. grack, you can be town for now because you also had one post that made me laugh earlier

That's pretty much my goal every game. I'm done crafting long posts at the start of games.

I'm at the same place as you on Holyflare though. His case (removing the "I like this post" part) essentially states:

*Ticktock made a wifomy entrance post.
*Ticktock stated he dislikes talking about setups and then talked about the setup, which is a contradiction, but he'll have to sell me on why it's a scummy one. Would the post be scummy if he made his post without stating that setup discussion is boring?

Also, to end up here after reading the posts seems like he's going way overboard.
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will never in 1000 fiery years vote anyone other than ticktock today.



This is a terrible post.

Not only does he hard defend ticktock for absolutely no reason whatsoever but somehow he doesn't see how someone complaining that setup is useless and boring but then talking about setup is scummy.

Ticktock literally has 0 content in his filter in comparison to actual insights in his last game.

Ticktock's only content is game mechanics which he complained about doing IN THE SAME POST.

No content, all fluff, didn't return from dinner.

Mafia.

If he's not mafia then grack and new guy certainly are.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:26 GMT
#367
I'm just gonna say I've read the thread and you can sheep my ticktock read now.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 09 2016 12:27 GMT
#368
-Tumble makes points about not being able to read newbies. could be attempt to get out of reading newbies.

-NU's reaction to tumbles post bout confusement is a line with mine reaction. points.
-Cal is similar too.

About Cal, I thought of something last night. Tinfoil here, but cal is Mafia's Necromancer, and wanted to establish a format to make changes to LW's more believable. This could explain the focus on LW's on the entro post.The only thing against this, and that she did mention the risk of Necromancer changing.

TT-

The Setup stuff kinda bores me, but I should prob read through it eventually kus it sparked a bit of discussion. Kinda getting town feels from both of NU and Calix atm though.

My thoughts on Setup, the dead should make their own calls on how to use their powers and Last Wills are not that important since the dead can be just as wrong as anyone about stuff.

Basically the only setup thing that's important to living players imo is being able to see who the dead are voting for as that gives us insight into their thoughts. In general though it is best to approach this game as a straight all vanilla game with some potential information coming from dead players.

Ok post that mimics my thoughts earlier.
On September 09 2016 10:17 Grackaroni wrote:
[image loading]

If you want me baby, put a ring on it.

Better act quick too, This deal might be over soon.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 12:27 GMT
#369
Rofl this game has the potential to be amazing. Both HF and Palmar seem to be town.

We'll see.
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:29 GMT
#370
As an addendum new guy is only mafia for ignoring me and voting on uk person.

Bad.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 12:32 GMT
#371
On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.

This was the one thing that really stood out to me from last night. He seems to be, at best, town reading TW and at worst, accidentally admitting he knows TW is town. I'm willing to trust calix's meta knowledge atm though. Would revisit him if something crazy happens or TW does end up flipping town.

In any case, ticktock not returning after dinner last night makes me feel even better about my vote.
@theRealMkfuba07
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:33 GMT
#372
about my vote


Wow.

You mean my vote, you belong to me now.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 12:34 GMT
#373
Ignore the crazy UK guy. He's not townreading the guy he's sheeping.
Minimal effort.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 12:34 GMT
#374
On September 09 2016 21:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
about my vote


Wow.

You mean my vote, you belong to me now.

My apologies.
@theRealMkfuba07
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:35 GMT
#375
On September 09 2016 21:29 Holyflare wrote:
As an addendum new guy is only mafia for ignoring me and voting on uk person.

Bad.


An addendum to the addendum after ACTUALLY reading the thread. Superbia points on new guy are good and exactly where I stand but then add fuba's points and that's more like it.

Disclaimer: all mentions of reading the thread may or may not be accurate


Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 09 2016 12:39 GMT
#376
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself

Ok,
I am going to explain basic logic.

[image loading]

Out of context, that gif seems like WTF what do they mean.

Don't be like that Gif.
On September 09 2016 11:10 Holyflare wrote:
To elaborate (yes without quoting posts go fuck yourself tt vivax surmises well that ticktock's entry is a cheap imitation of a post that got someome town read last game but that's not the only reason I'm voting him.

Read his filter and look at how forced it looks that he's giving out reads such as "I like this post" and similar crap.

But wait you say that's not enough oh great and wonderous Holyflare you are so great and wonderous surely there is more?

YOU WERE CORRECT

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 10:09 Tictock wrote:
Ending pg7.

The Setup stuff kinda bores me, but I should prob read through it eventually kus it sparked a bit of discussion. Kinda getting town feels from both of NU and Calix atm though.

My thoughts on Setup, the dead should make their own calls on how to use their powers and Last Wills are not that important since the dead can be just as wrong as anyone about stuff.

Basically the only setup thing that's important to living players imo is being able to see who the dead are voting for as that gives us insight into their thoughts. In general though it is best to approach this game as a straight all vanilla game with some potential information coming from dead players.




Seems we've got a fairly active game started up here. I'm gunna have to catchup more after dinner.


The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

First of all his entire post is a giant trash paradox "oh wow setup is so shitty and boring here is some setup talk!" this also doesn't align with anything he said in the post either because if he is too bored to read other people talk about setup then why is he making a post that could well have already been said? Nah he's skimmed your posts and wants to fit in.

Then oh lokk I'm contributing after dinner spiel. Please TT i thought you at least had some high level mafia play.

He never said though that Setup talk was shitty.through. He just said it bores him, but ackolges the fact that it did generate content.

The Setup stuff kinda bores me, but I should prob read through it eventually kus it sparked a bit of discussion

I can understand the paradox nature though now that you pointed it out. Also fits the Lazy painting he painted.

Also, waiting for you to fakeclaim a blue role this game.
On September 09 2016 11:46 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading]

Someone better sheep me real soon.

use a better Gif and maybe I will.

Actually I most likely will so
On September 09 2016 11:53 Holyflare wrote:
Guess I'm gonna be getting off a lot of medic protects then.

Wait, what?

Your going to be lynching Townies?
As I said, I considered it, but your "GG ez, sheep me" behavior as well as your admittance of not reading through the whole thread are making me second-think this.

tl;dr I agree with your read, but you've got little credibility.

This post from NU reads off as a Paranoid town to me.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:40 GMT
#377
Also Shapelog's wall of text that i did totally read (didn't really) looked shiny and promising. Someone that isn't me should read it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 12:41 GMT
#378
On September 09 2016 21:40 Holyflare wrote:
Also Shapelog's wall of text that i did totally read (didn't really) looked shiny and promising. Someone that isn't me should read it.

I nominate Palmar for this job.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 12:42 GMT
#379
Nah shape i meant I'm getting nk'd but didn't realise you only got 1 protect. Let's be real though I'll be directing whoever joins me from a qt anyway.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 12:42 GMT
#380
##Put ring on Shapelog.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O150
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14236
Dewaltoss 161
ZZZero.O 150
firebathero 100
Hyuk 71
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3861
Counter-Strike
Fnx 911
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 339
KnowMe233
ToD209
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1152
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur221
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 34m
INu's Battles
13h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.