• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9565 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 155 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:06 GMT
#461
Damdred is maybe in the scumpile, and so is TW.

Both the new people are in the townpile
Computer says mafia
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 15:07 GMT
#462
On September 09 2016 07:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:35 Damdred wrote:
It was a joke never.

I think you can be town I do think you are harping on something that doesn't quite make calix scum in this situation though.

Now what do you think of vivax?


"It's a joke guise"

Maybe I'm off, maybe I'm biased because she's the only player I know. She hasn't done anything I can see worthy of being town-read, so I'm satisfied with my read so far. What are your thoughts on her?

I agree with the post he made about Calix's fluff, and I like that he is trying to scum-hunt unlike most players here. However, he did twist some of the things Calix said. Was it in an attempt to throw shade? Was it just a misrep? I don't know yet.

I will say that I do not like your slot. You've been sitting back, trying to read solely me and Calix, the new players, the low hanging fruits. You haven't tried to scum-hunt yet either, prefering to ask players some non-confrontational questions instead. Lean-scum.

You are also sr'ing Damdred for not trying ok nice.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:08 GMT
#463
My solution is usually to read the thread but not the content of posts. Especially long posts. People have boring opinions that are usually wrong and always inferior to my own.
Minimal effort.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 15:08 GMT
#464
On September 10 2016 00:08 Superbia wrote:
My solution is usually to read the thread but not the content of posts. Especially long posts. People have boring opinions that are usually wrong and always inferior to my own.

I usually read entire posts of Race, is something wrong with me?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:10 GMT
#465
On September 10 2016 00:07 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 07:35 Damdred wrote:
It was a joke never.

I think you can be town I do think you are harping on something that doesn't quite make calix scum in this situation though.

Now what do you think of vivax?


"It's a joke guise"

Maybe I'm off, maybe I'm biased because she's the only player I know. She hasn't done anything I can see worthy of being town-read, so I'm satisfied with my read so far. What are your thoughts on her?

I agree with the post he made about Calix's fluff, and I like that he is trying to scum-hunt unlike most players here. However, he did twist some of the things Calix said. Was it in an attempt to throw shade? Was it just a misrep? I don't know yet.

I will say that I do not like your slot. You've been sitting back, trying to read solely me and Calix, the new players, the low hanging fruits. You haven't tried to scum-hunt yet either, prefering to ask players some non-confrontational questions instead. Lean-scum.

You are also sr'ing Damdred for not trying ok nice.

I don't SR you solely because you have no town motivation. I also SR you because you've been 100% reactive this game, no initiative. Since you've been catching up, you've only commented on my posts (I assume because I am pushing you) which proves my point.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:11 GMT
#466
On September 10 2016 00:08 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:08 Superbia wrote:
My solution is usually to read the thread but not the content of posts. Especially long posts. People have boring opinions that are usually wrong and always inferior to my own.

I usually read entire posts of Race, is something wrong with me?


That's fine for a tier 4 player.


+ Show Spoiler +
rekt
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 15:11 GMT
#467
On September 10 2016 00:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.


Alright. In the meantime, what are your reads?


Already explained my scum reads. Not hurling up a reads list for the hell of it when all that does is give scum more information than necessary on how I operate.

Ask a more specific question if you actually want to pry into my alignment. "What are your reads" is the most basic bitch type of question that only makes people regurgitate opinions without noting anything new.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 15:12 GMT
#468
But what are your reads though?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:12 GMT
#469
On September 10 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.


Alright. In the meantime, what are your reads?


Already explained my scum reads. Not hurling up a reads list for the hell of it when all that does is give scum more information than necessary on how I operate.


Just when I thought you were smart.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:12 GMT
#470
On September 10 2016 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
But what are your reads though?

Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#471
A simple summary/caselet of scummy shit superbia did:

- Spammed the early game up with the stream thingy cause it tends to get people townread, got sloppy about it for the sake of spamming and made the mistake about the roles.

- While having a circle of suspects of TW/TT/Grack, the best question that comes to his mind for Calix is about NeverU, literally the guy calix talked about the most so far. Any other question could have been more productive. Calix opinion on NeverU was already fairly obvious from earlier convos.

- That question wasn't related to superbias current circle of suspects -> ergo it was just a question to appear active, get people to talk about what they want to talk. And on top of it, it was a question easy for Calix to answer given that her opinion on NU is probably the most fleshed out in the game.

- One point that isn't as important to me, but still relevant: The fact he had the same early scumreads as HF but somehow didn't relate to what HF wrote about them, or talked about HFs posts on them. This usually wouldn't be a problem if superbia actually brought up points of his own that seemed better to him than HFs points, but since I don't really see anything explaining why TT is mafia, this isn't the case.

On September 09 2016 22:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
How are both those people related?

(shit did someone say something earlier and now my thread reading is a lie?)


They're both in this game. I have been inclined to group them together though I believe this has been covered by Calix before. TW's read on TT seemed non-existent and kind of forced. Plus he was willing to ignore your push on him because of 'paranoia'. Felt awkward. Like "look at how townie-paranoid I am" while not committing to anything.


This is the reason superbia believes them to be suspect. It looks entirely based on TWs read on TT. You tell me if that's a good reason.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#472
I disagree Vivax. I think all your points are dumb.
Computer says mafia
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#473
Anyway up to 10 NU, Vivax are townies.

NU for try hardness and sticking his head out there and trying to progress the game and all that.
Vivax for same to a lower degree. He pointed out same thing about openers but a bit better I guess.

Damdred can get a tone based town read as he reacted the exact same way I did to NU's push.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:14 GMT
#474
Oh jesus not this shit again
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:14 GMT
#475
Is anyone taking vivax seriously? I'd prefer to ignore giant posts
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 15:16 GMT
#476
On September 10 2016 00:14 Superbia wrote:
Is anyone taking vivax seriously? I'd prefer to ignore giant posts

He's my strongest town-read (even stronger than myself, kek).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:16 GMT
#477
On September 10 2016 00:13 Palmar wrote:
I disagree Vivax. I think all your points are dumb.


Try reading them, gramps
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 15:17 GMT
#478
On September 10 2016 00:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
But what are your reads though?



Oh, are you two are being serious? I can't tell.

tl;dr: TT/ TW/ Grack for scum. Not sure on Vivax and Skynx.

Everyone else is either a town-read or "town by statistical probability because they haven't done anything scummy" and I don't care too much to differentiate unless one of my legit town-reads gets trained or something.

Really elaborate stuff as I'm sure you can see.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:17 GMT
#479
On September 10 2016 00:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:14 Superbia wrote:
Is anyone taking vivax seriously? I'd prefer to ignore giant posts

He's my strongest town-read (even stronger than myself, kek).


You're also tring me sson
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 15:19 GMT
#480
Fwiw tumble is more mafia to me than tt bc he is either non commiting on lynch bait or team mate (rhymes!). It works both ways
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 531
NaDa 52
Leta 24
TT1 15
Icarus 10
Larva 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g10182
WinterStarcraft409
ViBE90
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1020
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
INu's Battles
8h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 15m
Replay Cast
19h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.