• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 145 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:02 GMT
#521
im just going to say tumbleweed is mafia without reading any of his posts yet. because when I say hes town he just shoots me and is all paranoid. but when I say hes mafia he thinks im town for some reason even when im mafia.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#522
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.


yes and it was in your last game im pretty sure. since it was my first and I remember...

and kush was mafia and nked you so this is interesting
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#523
When you're playing a lot of TL mafia I find that the easiest way to find scum just comes from feels you get on other players due to a lot of past experience. Unfortunately I've also found that it's one of the least effective ways of getting a lynch. It's a lot harder for me to read players I'm unfamiliar with so this game could be a struggle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:04 GMT
#524
On July 21 2016 12:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.


yes and it was in your last game im pretty sure. since it was my first and I remember...

and kush was mafia and nked you so this is interesting

You have a much better memory than I do.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:05 GMT
#525
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

It doesn't make any sense to me at all that this post is the basis for Kush's town read on EC. How can you discern anything from that?


the bolded. Are you familliar with its context?
If you aren't, then SHUT TEH FUCK UP.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:07 GMT
#526
ya I also cant bother to read any of the new players maybe im just in a mood I just skimmed all their posts. I dont even read tumbles/gumshoes posts and now theirs even new players. But I play mafia too much and im worn out. you havent played in a year no warn out excuses!

##vote grackaroni
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 03:07 GMT
#527
lol just remembered I have two quotes open in other tabs
On July 21 2016 05:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

kruppe - Isn't he a lot more explicit in his reads than last game? Maybe he's trying harder to look town, because actually he's scum??

the note on kruppe kinda weirds me out but I think kush wouldn't be that obvious probably
also palmar said a thing
On July 21 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Something is off on lunatic.

I'm pointing out he's completely unable to detect sarcasm/trolling (read our interactions).

(nested quote is relevant)
I thought he was going one way with "agreeing with my trolling"-- like, in the direction of "he said something bad/dumb" but then he went in the direction of "doesn't detect sarcasm".
being unable to detect sarcasm is totally nai-- it reflects on the person and not the alignment.
both of these posts raise question marks in my head but I don't know if it makes either of them scum.
good times for all
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:09 GMT
#528
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:10 GMT
#529
On July 21 2016 12:07 sicklucker wrote:
ya I also cant bother to read any of the new players maybe im just in a mood I just skimmed all their posts. I dont even read tumbles/gumshoes posts and now theirs even new players. But I play mafia too much and im worn out. you havent played in a year no warn out excuses!

##vote grackaroni

I never said I was warn out.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:11 GMT
#530
*worn out
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:12 GMT
#531
On July 21 2016 12:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.

What do you think about a Koshi vote?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:12 GMT
#532
lunatic might be town for doing the first vote tho... maybe
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:13 GMT
#533
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:14 GMT
#534
On July 21 2016 12:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.

What do you think about a Koshi vote?


go for it :thumbsup:
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:14 GMT
#535
this kruppe is trying way too hard to be chezinu. First boot incoming
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:15 GMT
#536
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:15 GMT
#537
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:16 GMT
#538
On July 21 2016 12:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??


i was a power role in my last game that got ruined and would have been lynched if I didnt claim. so if I was vt i would have been lynched... So basically I was lynched...
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#539
On July 21 2016 12:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??


i was a power role in my last game that got ruined and would have been lynched if I didnt claim. so if I was vt i would have been lynched... So basically I was lynched...


nah dude that definitely doesn't count.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#540
so we can pressure vote me and all laugh when I claim again if we really want
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
15m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 15m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.