• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7377 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:28 GMT
#481
On July 21 2016 02:23 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:12 prplhz wrote:
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting

See here, i literally had nothing but felt like posting. Asked maybe if anyone had anything. Koshi you're better than this.

pls gooby. I said you might be mafia and people voiced their opinion on you. It's all good. When I push somebody I push somebody. Now I am just playing around.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 21:28 GMT
#482
On July 21 2016 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:12 prplhz wrote:
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting

See here, i literally had nothing but felt like posting. Asked maybe if anyone had anything. Koshi you're better than this.

pls gooby. I said you might be mafia and people voiced their opinion on you. It's all good. When I push somebody I push somebody. Now I am just playing around.


...
are you saying you made me read his filter for nothing?!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:30 GMT
#483
On July 21 2016 04:31 Lunaticman wrote:
To be perfectly honest I think Palmer is acting super scummy, it feels like a desperate attempt to save EC. But I have a town read on EC which is kinda wierd.

Could it be possible both of them are scum?

It feels like such a rookie misstake to make.

...

Really

...



EC looks pretty town so I don't understand how Palmar can make him mafia. Explain?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:31 GMT
#484
On July 21 2016 06:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:28 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:12 prplhz wrote:
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting

See here, i literally had nothing but felt like posting. Asked maybe if anyone had anything. Koshi you're better than this.

pls gooby. I said you might be mafia and people voiced their opinion on you. It's all good. When I push somebody I push somebody. Now I am just playing around.


...
are you saying you made me read his filter for nothing?!

No. I thought/think he could be mafia.
Sometimes you have some reason to townread somebody that is actually really believable and use-able.


I think it is too soon to read skynx anyway. But if his filter looks like this (or when I read it earlier) EoD2 he is lock mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:38 GMT
#485
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:38 GMT
#486
On July 21 2016 05:46 prplhz wrote:
i don't know if i want to lynch him anyway because he's very active and this is his first game

top town prplhz
I had a good night of sleep.
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 15:47:11
July 20 2016 21:44 GMT
#487
Day 1 Votecount

emperorchampion (2): Lunaticman, Tumblewood
nnn_thekushmountains (2): Grackaroni, Palmar

Not voting (9): prplhz, DCWasabi, Skynx, emperorchampion, Rels, sicklucker, nnn_thekushmountains, Kruppe the Eel, Koshi

Deadline is in on Thursday, Jul 21 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 21:47 GMT
#488
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 21:50 GMT
#489
On July 21 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Something is off on lunatic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 21:55 GMT
#490
On July 21 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Something is off on lunatic.

I'm pointing out he's completely unable to detect sarcasm/trolling (read our interactions).
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 22:00 GMT
#491
On July 21 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:45 prplhz wrote:
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time

This is a good point.

The dude is literally agreeing with my trolling.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Something is off on lunatic.

I'm pointing out he's completely unable to detect sarcasm/trolling (read our interactions).

ah ok now I understand. He did it in the start as well. But I don't know why it makes him mafia though. It is just superodd. Why would he play like that as mafia :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#492
It's not scummy, it's just weird. I sort of disagree with prplhz's point.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 22:11 GMT
#493
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 22:37 GMT
#494
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 23:02 GMT
#495
On July 21 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia

o rly
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 23:09 GMT
#496
On July 21 2016 05:02 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:53 emperorchampion wrote:
I think I'm just going to step back for a little bit and see what else starts to come up.

I think you are town and I will switch votes soon. But I am not sure yet which player though.


you can also just

[b]##unvote[/b]
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 23:16 GMT
#497
damdred worst host 2016
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 23:19 GMT
#498
So for people to actually lynch:
kruppe, sl, rels

Anyone else?
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 23:49 GMT
#499
hmm I feel OK about grack and prpl atm

palmar I find his read list pretty underwhelming, also his vote on lunatic is not that odd in of itself but it's weird that he said he didn't notice him when clearly he did or else woudn't have voted. I don't think he was trolling at that point

a lot of lunatic's posts don't add up so there's that

can some people explain more their town reads on tumble?

kruppe has given some reads, but without any reasoning they are a little tenuous, but at least it's something for now.

rels I guess we'll see tomorrow

sl??? I'm pretty not down with him not posting at all, but we'll see what happens
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 23:56 GMT
#500
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 140
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10616
C9.Mang0328
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 22m
Replay Cast
21h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.