• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:19
CEST 04:19
KST 11:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:37 GMT
#441
On July 21 2016 04:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:31 Lunaticman wrote:
To be perfectly honest I think Palmer is acting super scummy, it feels like a desperate attempt to save EC. But I have a town read on EC which is kinda wierd.

Could it be possible both of them are scum?

It feels like such a rookie misstake to make.

I admit, am rookie.


I didnt know this, it might change my opinion in your actions so far.
Failure is not an option
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 20 2016 19:37 GMT
#442
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


A man pokes a stick in the dark.

Kruppe asks that man; what color envelope do you hope to receive?
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:38 GMT
#443
On July 21 2016 04:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.


Good point, it however is usually made by rookie mafia which I believe EC not to be if he is one?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:40 GMT
#444
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.

I think you must look very deep at the problem.

Has he found mafia?

No

Thus he is mafia.

QED


Yes but if he is town, we wasted so much time on his antics. I dont know it just feels super wierd.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:40 GMT
#445
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, I think Kush is very likely to be scum this game.

Again, based on extensive research.


I am very intrested in this read, care to elaborate?
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 19:40 GMT
#446
Kruppe can you at least play normal after d1?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:41 GMT
#447
judging last game, probably not :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:43 GMT
#448
On July 21 2016 04:40 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.

I think you must look very deep at the problem.

Has he found mafia?

No

Thus he is mafia.

QED


Yes but if he is town, we wasted so much time on his antics. I dont know it just feels super wierd.

But I wrote QED that means I'm right because it's proof....
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:44 GMT
#449
On July 21 2016 04:38 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:34 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.


Good point, it however is usually made by rookie mafia which I believe EC not to be if he is one?

I appreciate it when I make good points and people acknowledge how logical and smart I am.
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:44 GMT
#450
On July 21 2016 04:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:40 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.

I think you must look very deep at the problem.

Has he found mafia?

No

Thus he is mafia.

QED


Yes but if he is town, we wasted so much time on his antics. I dont know it just feels super wierd.

But I wrote QED that means I'm right because it's proof....


What does QED mean?
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:45 GMT
#451
On July 21 2016 03:55 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:51 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:47 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?


They havent posted yet.


That doesn't mean they are Mafia, it just means they are inactive.
We could Policy Lynch for inactivity, or we can Lynch somebody we actually are reading as mafia.
If they don't get active before the deadline, then host action will take place based on OP.

If they wait till the deadline, then post low-content / meaningless things, then we can lynch them on D2 if we think they are Mafia lurking in the shadows.

We do want them to be more active, but we don't want to derail the thread throwing darts at empty space.



No, I agree, this is my way to encourage them to participate. And I didnt say they are scum, I said they were scummy.
Of course the best lynch is someone that could exonerate several players, and EC feels like a potential one.


How will my vote exonerate other people?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:45 GMT
#452
On July 21 2016 04:44 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:43 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:40 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.

I think you must look very deep at the problem.

Has he found mafia?

No

Thus he is mafia.

QED


Yes but if he is town, we wasted so much time on his antics. I dont know it just feels super wierd.

But I wrote QED that means I'm right because it's proof....


What does QED mean?

quod erat demonstrandum
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:45 GMT
#453
On July 21 2016 04:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.


Good point, it however is usually made by rookie mafia which I believe EC not to be if he is one?

I appreciate it when I make good points and people acknowledge how logical and smart I am.


I want you to explain your reasoning so far for your extensive read.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:48 GMT
#454
On July 21 2016 04:45 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:55 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:51 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:47 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?


They havent posted yet.


That doesn't mean they are Mafia, it just means they are inactive.
We could Policy Lynch for inactivity, or we can Lynch somebody we actually are reading as mafia.
If they don't get active before the deadline, then host action will take place based on OP.

If they wait till the deadline, then post low-content / meaningless things, then we can lynch them on D2 if we think they are Mafia lurking in the shadows.

We do want them to be more active, but we don't want to derail the thread throwing darts at empty space.



No, I agree, this is my way to encourage them to participate. And I didnt say they are scum, I said they were scummy.
Of course the best lynch is someone that could exonerate several players, and EC feels like a potential one.


How will my vote exonerate other people?


well basically if you turn red, at least one of the players defending you is probably scum. While if you turn green one of the accuser might be scum.

Either way since we have several players arguing for and against we would gain a lot of information from the lynch. This is true for everyone I wasn't pointing to you specifically. Although I think you fit the bill best so far.
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:48 GMT
#455
On July 21 2016 04:45 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:44 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
[quote]

Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.


Good point, it however is usually made by rookie mafia which I believe EC not to be if he is one?

I appreciate it when I make good points and people acknowledge how logical and smart I am.


I want you to explain your reasoning so far for your extensive read.


I would, but I just forgot them, I'm really sorry. I'll let you know if I remember.
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:48 GMT
#456
On July 21 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Kruppe can you at least play normal after d1?


Skynx have you been lurking all day?
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 19:51 GMT
#457
On July 21 2016 04:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:40 Skynx wrote:
Kruppe can you at least play normal after d1?


Skynx have you been lurking all day?

Man i can't focus for fucks sake today. The way i play is i just read the game over and over and try to make sense of it. Today i feel like just interacting with people and get feels and reactions instead of just afking cuz im bored.

I said I'll pick up tomorrow, I will.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:53 GMT
#458
I think I'm just going to step back for a little bit and see what else starts to come up.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:56 GMT
#459
On July 21 2016 04:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:44 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:34 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.


Good point, it however is usually made by rookie mafia which I believe EC not to be if he is one?

I appreciate it when I make good points and people acknowledge how logical and smart I am.


I want you to explain your reasoning so far for your extensive read.


I would, but I just forgot them, I'm really sorry. I'll let you know if I remember.


Wow at least you are being honest but it is such a poor answer.
Failure is not an option
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 19:56 GMT
#460
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar



Is this 1920's Chicago, or something?
No way there are that many Mafia.

On a more serious note, I'm going to go Full-Sherlock here and determine that you are Null or Town reading:

3) Skynx
4) Lunaticman
5) emperorchampion
10) Tumblewood
yourself

Can you post some reasons?
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 412
NaDa 40
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 695
WinterStarcraft194
ViBE168
Mew2King89
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1439
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 41m
INu's Battles
9h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
Replay Cast
20h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.