• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7720 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 145 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 19:21 GMT
#421
On July 21 2016 04:19 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


Wow how can Prplhz and Skynx be 100% town. This you have to explain to me.

palmar has mysterious ways

...

ok now I'm caught up (I should also note that sl is a sliight scum lean for inactivity, though we're only 9 hours in. actually nvm no scum lean yet)
good times for all
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:22 GMT
#422
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:23 GMT
#423
Palmar's read list is floopier than a wet noodle.

What's the bit about not noticing lunatic but voting for him?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:25 GMT
#424
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:26 GMT
#425
To follow up tumble, do you honestly think that I haven't contributed this game, or have sucked at contributing?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:28 GMT
#426
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


Questioning the accuser.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:28 GMT
#427
On July 21 2016 04:26 emperorchampion wrote:
To follow up tumble, do you honestly think that I haven't contributed this game, or have sucked at contributing?


No you have contributed a lot.
Failure is not an option
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 20 2016 19:30 GMT
#428
Such mystery! Friend Kruppe has two sets of —most beautifully written by Kruppe himself— invitations.

Red envelopes! Warm invitations to the most (in?)famous and lustrous (in some way) inn in Darujhistan; the Phoenix Inn!

Blue envelopes! Calming invitations to the mysterious inn in.. Darujhistan(?); the Crossroad Inn!

Where will Kruppe truly be? What table will be filled with the most delicious pastries, the toughest of drinks and hosted by the most magnanimous host of all, Kruppe?


Kruppe cordially extends a red envelope to both Rels and Koshi. A pair of two indeed! Kruppe extends a warm welcome to the Phoenix Inn! (And of course, dear Koshi, a book with friend Kruppe in it is worth reading a thousand times over!)

Kruppe also extends two mysterious blue envelopes! One to Skynx and one to EmperorChampion. An enigma indeed! Kruppe would welcome the both of you to the Crossroad Inn!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:31 GMT
#429
To be perfectly honest I think Palmer is acting super scummy, it feels like a desperate attempt to save EC. But I have a town read on EC which is kinda wierd.

Could it be possible both of them are scum?

It feels like such a rookie misstake to make.
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:31 GMT
#430
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:32 GMT
#431
On July 21 2016 04:31 Lunaticman wrote:
To be perfectly honest I think Palmer is acting super scummy, it feels like a desperate attempt to save EC. But I have a town read on EC which is kinda wierd.

Could it be possible both of them are scum?

It feels like such a rookie misstake to make.

I admit, am rookie.
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:32 GMT
#432
On July 21 2016 04:30 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Such mystery! Friend Kruppe has two sets of —most beautifully written by Kruppe himself— invitations.

Red envelopes! Warm invitations to the most (in?)famous and lustrous (in some way) inn in Darujhistan; the Phoenix Inn!

Blue envelopes! Calming invitations to the mysterious inn in.. Darujhistan(?); the Crossroad Inn!

Where will Kruppe truly be? What table will be filled with the most delicious pastries, the toughest of drinks and hosted by the most magnanimous host of all, Kruppe?


Kruppe cordially extends a red envelope to both Rels and Koshi. A pair of two indeed! Kruppe extends a warm welcome to the Phoenix Inn! (And of course, dear Koshi, a book with friend Kruppe in it is worth reading a thousand times over!)

Kruppe also extends two mysterious blue envelopes! One to Skynx and one to EmperorChampion. An enigma indeed! Kruppe would welcome the both of you to the Crossroad Inn!


This is really something else, rofl...
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 19:32 GMT
#433
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:34 GMT
#434
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


It's rock solid logic, mafia doesn't need to find mafia so they don't make cases so everyone that makes a case is 100% town all the time.
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:34 GMT
#435
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:35 GMT
#436
Also, I think Kush is very likely to be scum this game.

Again, based on extensive research.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:35 GMT
#437
On July 21 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.


TBH, I have no idea how to even interpret (spelling?!?) his antics.

I think you must look very deep at the problem.

Has he found mafia?

No

Thus he is mafia.

QED
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:35 GMT
#438
On July 21 2016 04:32 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


I'm a little confused, you think that if someone makes a case against you can't be suspicious of them?


No of course you can, but the weakest form of defense is retaliation. I've seen it to many times, it doesnt matter if you are town or scum it is the best way to get lynched. Of course this meta might be different but in my book it is a warning flag.

If I didnt already think you were town I would go all in on getting you lynched because of the timing.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 19:36 GMT
#439
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.

How is your ratio of identifying Chez or Moosy?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 20 2016 19:36 GMT
#440
On July 21 2016 04:36 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:31 Palmar wrote:
Kruppe playing games, only confirms my strong scumread on him based on the extensive research I've done on this game.

How is your ratio of identifying Chez or Moosy?

I am actually really good at reading trolls and weird players. It's one of the things I do best in mafia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
ComeBackTV 1059
IntoTheiNu 1026
SteadfastSC797
TaKeTV 532
IndyStarCraft 173
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 797
IndyStarCraft 173
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1403
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko451
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .179
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe107
Mew2King81
QueenE72
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 46m
Online Event
19h 46m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.