• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 145 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 19:58 GMT
#461
On July 21 2016 04:56 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar



Is this 1920's Chicago, or something?
No way there are that many Mafia.

On a more serious note, I'm going to go Full-Sherlock here and determine that you are Null or Town reading:

3) Skynx
4) Lunaticman
5) emperorchampion
10) Tumblewood
yourself

Can you post some reasons?

yes I can but I won't because that would take effort and not be that fun.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 19:59 GMT
#462
On July 21 2016 04:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, I think Kush is very likely to be scum this game.

Again, based on extensive research.


How dare you slander me without even a why.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 20:00 GMT
#463
Hahaha man this game is fun when you're having fun but I'll prolly hate you guys and call everyone to focus tomorrow.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 20:01 GMT
#464
I'll also hate myself don't worry.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 20:01 GMT
#465
Fuck, slow-down with the 1-liners everyone.

Want to clarify my stance a bit on the Tumble vs Empc thing as it seems like it is important.

I TR Tumblewood because I think he is trying to promote a good environment for town and he seems to be reading and interested in solving things.

I don't agree with his argument that Empc is necessarily scum though, because I think he actually is playing a bit differently this game... for example I don't see him making "logical leaps" like he did in Onegu or pushing as hard as he did early in that game; so I don't think that you can scum read him just off of Meta.

Tumble vs Empc seems T v T initially.

Let's focus on some not-useless shit.

I gotta get back to work for a bit, but I will be around...
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 20:02 GMT
#466
On July 21 2016 04:53 emperorchampion wrote:
I think I'm just going to step back for a little bit and see what else starts to come up.

I think you are town and I will switch votes soon. But I am not sure yet which player though.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 20:03 GMT
#467
I'll stop aswell sorry for today, nn town.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:17 GMT
#468
Ok I've been taking notes. Things that have stuck out to me.
On July 20 2016 23:19 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?

I was ehh kind of uncertain on luna until he made this post. this is about the exact opposite of what a mafia would post if they were trying to blend in / sound town. scrubtell?
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

ehh not sure what to make of this post. it's weird, but townies are weird too. idk, townreading koshi blindly seems to be working for me so far.

On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.

Here tumble made a quick unprompted re-evaluation of his read on Lunatic. I think that is a strong indication that Tumble is making genuine reads and is therefore town. Mafia spends more time deciding how they want to interpret a player and then defend their interpretation until they are given a reason to change.

Re-evaluating Lunatic. Lunatic hasn't made any real accusations until Palmar voted him.
On July 20 2016 20:47 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:32 Grackaroni wrote:
From my experience day 1 lynch usually lands on somebody largely inactive.


Yes I agree, is it too soon to start voting?

I am unsure about the timezones for all the players but this is to quiet. It feels like a scum town atm... I would throw accusations left and right now if it was irl to gauge some responses!

I don't see why forum mafia would be any different from in real life mafia. Moreover, right now he's voting for someone he thinks is town??
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective.

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 20:26 GMT
#469
I am off to bed soon I might post once more but Ill be back tomorrow.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:29 GMT
#470
On the Emperor/Tumble battle:
Tumble made a good point that emperor didn't seem interested in following up his case and posted about coffee instead. I think the original case of posting but not focusing on anything was weak and could have applied to a lot of people, including myself. I don't think Emperor is a good lynch for today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:31 GMT
#471
Oh and for Lunatic,
On July 20 2016 23:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Please read it Palmar, you're on my team.


Based on this post whom do you think is mafia?

This wasn't a mason claim it was a scum claim. I'm very into tongue and cheek.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 20:41 GMT
#472
On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion?


wasup grack. hao jiu bu jian.

I think you misunderstood me. I was calling his tone townie. I was calling his qt discussion null, not townie.



prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 20:45 GMT
#473
i am really having a hard time imagining Lunaticman playing mafia for 8 hours with people being 100% serious 100% of the time which is why i think it's odd he's being so serious and taking everything so serious all the time
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 20:45 GMT
#474
scum
1) Prplhz
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

kruppe - Isn't he a lot more explicit in his reads than last game? Maybe he's trying harder to look town, because actually he's scum??
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 20:46 GMT
#475
i don't know if i want to lynch him anyway because he's very active and this is his first game
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 20 2016 20:47 GMT
#476
On July 21 2016 05:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion?


wasup grack. hao jiu bu jian.

I think you misunderstood me. I was calling his tone townie. I was calling his qt discussion null, not townie.




好久不见. I still don't understand. You think that skynx talking about qts is null and EC talking about skynx talking about qts is townie?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 20:49 GMT
#477
he also doesn't seem to have any reads but doesn't seem to be bothered by this at all
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 20:51 GMT
#478
On July 21 2016 05:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 05:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion?


wasup grack. hao jiu bu jian.

I think you misunderstood me. I was calling his tone townie. I was calling his qt discussion null, not townie.




好久不见. I still don't understand. You think that skynx talking about qts is null and EC talking about skynx talking about qts is townie?


ooh my bad I think I got skynx and ec mixed up. EC bringing up that point is townie, because it makes sense and it shows he is thinking about things, and it's a point I might make.

If someone brings up a scumhunting idea I find interesting, I'll usually townread them.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 20:54 GMT
#479
yes i disagreed, but only after I looked at skynx's filer.
And I could easily see how EC misunderstood/misremembered/overreacted to skynx's mentions of the qt.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 20 2016 20:59 GMT
#480
Too many posts. I thought I would read the thread tonight but I'm way too tired. Tomorrow
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 412
NaDa 40
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 695
WinterStarcraft194
ViBE168
Mew2King89
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1439
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 41m
INu's Battles
9h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 41m
Replay Cast
20h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.