• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7517 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 145 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 23:57 GMT
#501
but maybe with instant majority, it would be more fun to vote for someone who is actually here and who can freak out a little
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 23:58 GMT
#502
no wait it's not even instant majority on d1
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 00:22 GMT
#503
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 00:38 GMT
#504
lol prpl im about to get lynched? i had no a bunch of people were even voting me.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 00:48 GMT
#505
probably not but you never know
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 01:06 GMT
#506
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

yeah now that I think back about it, Grack should know better. It's been a while since I played with him though so I forget how clueless he is.

It's a process of elimination which isn't uncommon. Something that could have thrown it off is that I presented it as a scum list, when really it's the inverse of a townlist.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:14 GMT
#507
On July 21 2016 08:56 prplhz wrote:
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting

It's possible Kush's play has changed since I've last played with him. Other people can add a better idea of how Kush currently plays than I do at this point. I haven't played with him in over a year and don't keep too up to date on current games.

That said from what I remember of Kush his tone feels quite off to me. Also, a lot of people seem more suspicious of the players who have contributed essentially nothing. I think you get a lot better success rate of hitting scum by lynching people who are contributing only a bit above that level while still giving off the appearance that they are interested in contributing.

On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

The post is just a highlight of what I've found underwhelming from him so far. It's not scummy to suspect a lot of people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:21 GMT
#508
On July 21 2016 10:06 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

yeah now that I think back about it, Grack should know better. It's been a while since I played with him though so I forget how clueless he is.

It's a process of elimination which isn't uncommon. Something that could have thrown it off is that I presented it as a scum list, when really it's the inverse of a townlist.

I understand that it's process of elimination. Perhaps you're right that I would have interpreted it more favorably if it was just the reverse, i.e. the list of people you feel are town attached with your thought process rather than the way you phrased it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:30 GMT
#509
how long till deadline? time to spam the thread to get my 10 posts
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:33 GMT
#510
On July 21 2016 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 08:56 prplhz wrote:
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting

It's possible Kush's play has changed since I've last played with him. Other people can add a better idea of how Kush currently plays than I do at this point. I haven't played with him in over a year and don't keep too up to date on current games.

That said from what I remember of Kush his tone feels quite off to me. Also, a lot of people seem more suspicious of the players who have contributed essentially nothing. I think you get a lot better success rate of hitting scum by lynching people who are contributing only a bit above that level while still giving off the appearance that they are interested in contributing.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

The post is just a highlight of what I've found underwhelming from him so far. It's not scummy to suspect a lot of people.

Koshi also fits into that scum sweet spot for me that I described. The only thing he's done this game is talk about some unease with Lunatic's posts, yet he's been posting enough that he gives off some appearance of trying to scum hunt. Also like Kush, I have some expectations of what to expect from his play and what he has posted is not what I would expect from Koshi so far.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 02:36 GMT
#511
On July 21 2016 11:30 sicklucker wrote:
how long till deadline? time to spam the thread to get my 10 posts

22 hours until deadline.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:44 GMT
#512
I dont think anything made grack or the two new guys at the start of the game town. thats all I feel like reading now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:50 GMT
#513
I can usually tell right away with new players. but I dont think they are really new
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 02:55 GMT
#514
On July 21 2016 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 08:56 prplhz wrote:
before people hammer nnn_thekushmountains

he just plays like this, played exactly like this in bavarian and played exactly like this in onegu is best host

i'm getting a slight town vibe from him just because he put 8 people on his scum list but other than that, he could really be anything

i also think it's pretty useless to pressure him

if we want a policy lynch i think sicklucker is the way to go because he's not posting

It's possible Kush's play has changed since I've last played with him. Other people can add a better idea of how Kush currently plays than I do at this point. I haven't played with him in over a year and don't keep too up to date on current games.

That said from what I remember of Kush his tone feels quite off to me. Also, a lot of people seem more suspicious of the players who have contributed essentially nothing. I think you get a lot better success rate of hitting scum by lynching people who are contributing only a bit above that level while still giving off the appearance that they are interested in contributing.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

The post is just a highlight of what I've found underwhelming from him so far. It's not scummy to suspect a lot of people.

Koshi also fits into that scum sweet spot for me that I described. The only thing he's done this game is talk about some unease with Lunatic's posts, yet he's been posting enough that he gives off some appearance of trying to scum hunt. Also like Kush, I have some expectations of what to expect from his play and what he has posted is not what I would expect from Koshi so far.[/QUOTE]
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 02:56 GMT
#515
On July 20 2016 22:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:02 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.


8 hour irl mafia game, oh god I would die. Half the people in the room must have hated each other by the end


Yes it is quite intense and I love the shit out of it. I would play it everyday if I could. The shocks. Someone could probably earn a living by recording mafia games and posting them online.


ya its called video mafia on twitch
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 02:58 GMT
#516
oh whoops
that went from "about to be pretty slick" to "hit the post button by accident" in about half a second
but you see that bolder thing? that's ec (in terms of post quality, not quantity)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 02:59 GMT
#517
btw
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 02:59 GMT
#518
oh my god I can't keep my fingers away from the post button
btw grack when was the last time you played with kush?
good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:01 GMT
#519
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

It doesn't make any sense to me at all that this post is the basis for Kush's town read on EC. How can you discern anything from that?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 03:01 GMT
#520
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.