• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:29 GMT
#1341
On March 19 2016 07:27 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:17 Rels wrote:
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though

I mean, I guess 48 hours this cycle is OK. Wish koshi would use the cofirm townie thing more but w/e.

when did you start scum reading me rels?

When I learned scum didn't shoot n1 and n2

So this cycle?

Yep!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:30 GMT
#1342
On March 19 2016 07:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Exactly. I wouldn't do that either. Only possible solution is shape

BUT I WOULDN'T FORGOT!
I ONLY FORGOT THINGS THAT SAVE LIVES, NOT TAKE AWAY LIVES!

Quite honestly, lets just remove the forgetting thing from this because with all the players it really does not fit. More beneficial too look at the premeditated part of the argrement

No experiensolution would premeditate a no shoot. It just doenst make sense.

Well that must of happen Rels, since we all doubt everyone did a mistake, and since i know i am town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2016 22:32 GMT
#1343
On March 19 2016 07:30 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:28 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:24 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:21 geript wrote:
On March 19 2016 03:37 Rels wrote:
Except I'm confirmed town cause I would have never no kill. Scum either forgot to submit a kill or thought it was a good idea. It's not possible I did either of these so I am confirmed town.

Not even close. How is it possible that Yam or I would forget to submit a kill? I've played a gajillion games and never missed a submission; hell, any host knows I'll often submit 4+ actions in a single night. I'm a planner as a person and especially as scum. No way in hell I forget to or don't submit NKs. TBH, I don't see how Yam does that either even if he is busy. I don't think I've ever seen him fail to use his role. That's not a valid reason for being town let alone confirmed town.

Exactly. I wouldn't do that either. Only possible solution is shape

BUT I WOULDN'T FORGOT!
I ONLY FORGOT THINGS THAT SAVE LIVES, NOT TAKE AWAY LIVES!

Quite honestly, lets just remove the forgetting thing from this because with all the players it really does not fit. More beneficial too look at the premeditated part of the argrement

No experiensolution would premeditate a no shoot. It just doenst make sense.

Well that must of happen Rels, since we all doubt everyone did a mistake, and since i know i am town.

Yeah from your POV you gotta push this.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:37 GMT
#1344
I'm ~5 minutes to end of break.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:37 GMT
#1345
On March 19 2016 05:20 yamato77 wrote:
I'd really rather not lynch today when I have no time to actually play, and then waste the one day I do have to play being silent and then be fucked on time Sunday again.

We'll have to make a good lynch today because I'm not lynching just to lynch. It's retarded.

On March 19 2016 02:46 geript wrote:
Not going to vote right now. Either way, let's pretend it's N whatever it is but we can talk. Shape flips town. Who's scum? It's a fair question he asked that you ignored. There's not reason to 24 today when were confirmed to not get your opinion on that.

Besides Koshi, you look pretty confirmation biased. I think Vivax tilted you. Tbh, I'm not sure who hasn't been this game.

Ah Gerpits post was about when to vote, not him specifying that he wants to drag it out.

I kinda want to just be lazy and go "Yammty is stalling, scum has been stalling" but nah
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:38 GMT
#1346
On March 19 2016 07:37 geript wrote:
I'm ~5 minutes to end of break.

Cool.
we can lynch anyone (provided that koshi is actually here)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:39 GMT
#1347
That post from Yams does fit though with the way i think scum has been playing the game.
But yet goes against everything i find town in him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:39 GMT
#1348
Koshi you around?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:43 GMT
#1349
Hes caught the Confim Townie bug.
he knows their is no way in hell that he is getting lynch so he doesn't have to do anything.
Symtomps inculde:
Lazyniess
Hatefulness
Spike in Ego
And Potato
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:43 GMT
#1350
Sorry i can't make good jobs.
Using my sc2 skills to mutitask right now.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2016 22:45 GMT
#1351
Vote Count - Day 4


Shapelog (1): Rels, Koshi
Yamato77 (1): Koshi

Not Voting (3): Shapelog, Yamato77, geript

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 5 players, 3 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:48 GMT
#1352
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:48 GMT
#1353
Well I'm out. Gotta start my rough medpass.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:48 GMT
#1354
Oh wowie i forgot,
Koshi unvoted.


Gerpit has been sus. of Rels for awhile now. Even suggesting lynching for info and even trying to convice koshi to look at Rels. Possible plot to get Rels lynch and with yam tomorrow lynch me?
Maybe
His tumble reason to be off wagon D2 was on track tbh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:48 GMT
#1355
Incredible how you people are 11 days into a game and have no reads at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:49 GMT
#1356
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE

What if I think it is Gerpit?
Can I order a Gerpit sundee?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:50 GMT
#1357
On March 19 2016 07:49 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE

What if I think it is Gerpit?
Can I order a Gerpit sundee?

You really need to become better at this game.

Stop making posts about everybody without any form of direction. It is annoying as fuck, clogs up the thread, makes me want to puke my guts out, and literally accomplishes nothing except nobody reading your posts ever again.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:50 GMT
#1358
It's not no reads Koshi. It's fucking called working 60 hours the past week. It's called trying to get you to think and respect the fact that you're not the only player. That some of us have rough other schedules.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:51 GMT
#1359
Might sound harsh but it's what it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:51 GMT
#1360
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Incredible how you people are 11 days into a game and have no reads at all.

I have a read!
Your town!
Brillantl isn't it?


Ok cockyness aside.
Each person has reasons for me to town read due to their interaction with kush and flip wise. deterimine those things are important and i got stuck in traffic on way home.
Yam filte ritme
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.