• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 77 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:52 GMT
#1361
On March 19 2016 07:50 geript wrote:
It's not no reads Koshi. It's fucking called working 60 hours the past week. It's called trying to get you to think and respect the fact that you're not the only player. That some of us have rough other schedules.

I know. But just fucking vote somebody. I don't care who. VOTE SOMEBODY YOU THINK IS MAFIA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:52 GMT
#1362
On March 19 2016 07:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:49 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE

What if I think it is Gerpit?
Can I order a Gerpit sundee?

You really need to become better at this game.

Stop making posts about everybody without any form of direction. It is annoying as fuck, clogs up the thread, makes me want to puke my guts out, and literally accomplishes nothing except nobody reading your posts ever again.

Si
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:54 GMT
#1363
On March 19 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:17 Rels wrote:
I'm around but I wanna lynch you and I'm OK waiting 24h more for that to happen if needed. Would prefer to do it now though

I mean, I guess 48 hours this cycle is OK. Wish koshi would use the cofirm townie thing more but w/e.

when did you start scum reading me rels?

As if it matter what I say.
I say slam is town. Slam gets lynched.
I say tumble is 100% town. Tumble gets lynched.
I say Shape needs to be lynched. Nobody votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 18 2016 22:54 GMT
#1364
On March 19 2016 07:52 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:50 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:49 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE

What if I think it is Gerpit?
Can I order a Gerpit sundee?

You really need to become better at this game.

Stop making posts about everybody without any form of direction. It is annoying as fuck, clogs up the thread, makes me want to puke my guts out, and literally accomplishes nothing except nobody reading your posts ever again.

Si

I did
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:56 GMT
#1365
VOTE YAMATO for not giving a fuck past D2. Just giving excuses.
VOTE RELS for not doing a single fucking thing except push 1 lynch last 3 days
VOTE SHAPE to get rid of the ridiculous spam that nobody wants to read + Kush told us he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:56 GMT
#1366
Actually yeah,
That Tumble read progression was off, and he never actually address the read progression on Tumble. Kinda just wanted Tumble dead.
Scum could through sus. on partner (ik very well) so blah
Fits the playstyle.
##Vote; Yammto
No regerts
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 18 2016 22:58 GMT
#1367
RIP Shape. Nobody get modkilled.

I have no clue who is mafia out of those 3 vets. They all sucked incredible hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 22:58 GMT
#1368
On March 19 2016 07:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 07:52 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:50 Koshi wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:49 Shapelog wrote:
On March 19 2016 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Yes.
Just vote ANYBODY YOU THINK IS SCUM OUT OF YAMATO AND SHAPE

What if I think it is Gerpit?
Can I order a Gerpit sundee?

You really need to become better at this game.

Stop making posts about everybody without any form of direction. It is annoying as fuck, clogs up the thread, makes me want to puke my guts out, and literally accomplishes nothing except nobody reading your posts ever again.

Si

I did

Wait what was this too? Gerpit sundee?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2016 22:59 GMT
#1369
Day end, no posting.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2016 22:59 GMT
#1370
Night Four:


[image loading]



Shapelog (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched.




until the start of Day 5.
until mafia victory.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2016 23:01 GMT
#1371
Final Vote Count - Day 4


Shapelog (3): Rels, geript, Koshi
Yamato77 (1): Shapelog, Koshi

Not Voting (1): Yamato77
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 18 2016 23:14 GMT
#1372
GG
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 19 2016 00:41 GMT
#1373
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-19 23:01:11
March 19 2016 22:59 GMT
#1374
Day Five:


[image loading]



Koshi (Veteran) has died.
With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.




until the next possible lynch.

until mafia victory.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-19 23:05:26
March 19 2016 23:02 GMT
#1375
A rule clarification about the "mafia victory" timer. The lynch that occurs when the timer expires is valid and will be registered.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2016 03:53 GMT
#1376
Gonna read after a bit of dinner with friends. But I think I'll be voting for Rels.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2016 06:18 GMT
#1377
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2016 15:28 GMT
#1378
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

The 'forget to submit' argument is bad at best. Yamato has had original thoughts. Like maybe I've been misreading him all game, but I seriously doubt it. I'd rather you explain your thought process behind how you instantly start believing the meta case on slam after defending him all day 1. Explain how you never start a wagon but join any wagon presented.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2016 19:00 GMT
#1379
...
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 20 2016 19:35 GMT
#1380
I have only a small amount of time before deadline at my disposal but I almost want to just YOLO vote Rels lmao.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4098
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo413
Livibee194
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE77
ToD71
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason18
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3016
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1369
• imaqtpie744
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 55m
Patches Events
20h 55m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.