• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8806 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 77 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 18:03 GMT
#1401
I'm eating and thinking.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:16 GMT
#1402
On March 22 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?

Seems pretty clear that you're just appealing to geript setting up the me v you before actually having a geript read (by your own admission) but whatever.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:36 GMT
#1403
On March 22 2016 03:03 geript wrote:
I'm eating and thinking.

Shouldn't take too much time. I just posted two reasons that are both enough alone to make me town beyond reasonnable doubt.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:41 GMT
#1404
On March 22 2016 03:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?

Seems pretty clear that you're just appealing to geript setting up the me v you before actually having a geript read (by your own admission) but whatever.

Gotta admit I townread geript more than you at the time of that post. And I discarded it all when I reread your filters.
But it doesn't make sense for you to think that at the time, since doing that assumes that you have a geript townread too; after all, he did the same thing and you didn't call him out for that:
On March 20 2016 12:53 geript wrote:
Gonna read after a bit of dinner with friends. But I think I'll be voting for Rels.

On March 21 2016 00:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

The 'forget to submit' argument is bad at best. Yamato has had original thoughts. Like maybe I've been misreading him all game, but I seriously doubt it. I'd rather you explain your thought process behind how you instantly start believing the meta case on slam after defending him all day 1. Explain how you never start a wagon but join any wagon presented.

So either:
- you didn't townread geript at the time, so you're treating people that did the same thing with different conclusions
- you townread geript at the time more than me, so you did the exact same thing you fouind suspicious
Either way that doesn't make sense.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:42 GMT
#1405
This explanation is biaised by what happened since.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:42 GMT
#1406
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:44 GMT
#1407
On March 22 2016 03:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:16 yamato77 wrote:
On March 22 2016 02:37 Rels wrote:
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?

Seems pretty clear that you're just appealing to geript setting up the me v you before actually having a geript read (by your own admission) but whatever.

Gotta admit I townread geript more than you at the time of that post. And I discarded it all when I reread your filters.
But it doesn't make sense for you to think that at the time, since doing that assumes that you have a geript townread too; after all, he did the same thing and you didn't call him out for that:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 12:53 geript wrote:
Gonna read after a bit of dinner with friends. But I think I'll be voting for Rels.

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2016 00:28 geript wrote:
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

The 'forget to submit' argument is bad at best. Yamato has had original thoughts. Like maybe I've been misreading him all game, but I seriously doubt it. I'd rather you explain your thought process behind how you instantly start believing the meta case on slam after defending him all day 1. Explain how you never start a wagon but join any wagon presented.

So either:
- you didn't townread geript at the time, so you're treating people that did the same thing with different conclusions
- you townread geript at the time more than me, so you did the exact same thing you fouind suspicious
Either way that doesn't make sense.

What geript did was not the same, he wasn't attempting to appeal to anyone, he was simply stating his intention.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:47 GMT
#1408
On March 22 2016 03:42 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.

That is not true. I reread every post of yours and geript before making the decision of losing if geript is scum.
Since I've decided geript must be town to win, proving I'm town is as effective and proving you're scum. It's difficult to prove you're scum since you've done almost nothing and geript has a townfeel on your post which I can't fight since it's meta. And contrary to what you're affirming, I've actually did that, showing how you did the minimum after kush was modkilled and were never there at deadline appart from that time tumble's lynch wasn't secured. But it's way easier to prove I'm town since I've played with geript several times and I have a way to prove I'm town.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:50 GMT
#1409
On March 22 2016 03:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:42 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.

That is not true. I reread every post of yours and geript before making the decision of losing if geript is scum.
Since I've decided geript must be town to win, proving I'm town is as effective and proving you're scum. It's difficult to prove you're scum since you've done almost nothing and geript has a townfeel on your post which I can't fight since it's meta. And contrary to what you're affirming, I've actually did that, showing how you did the minimum after kush was modkilled and were never there at deadline appart from that time tumble's lynch wasn't secured. But it's way easier to prove I'm town since I've played with geript several times and I have a way to prove I'm town.

It's truly not apparent from your posting here at lylo that you ever considered the possibility of geript being mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 18:52 GMT
#1410
On March 22 2016 03:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:47 Rels wrote:
On March 22 2016 03:42 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.

That is not true. I reread every post of yours and geript before making the decision of losing if geript is scum.
Since I've decided geript must be town to win, proving I'm town is as effective and proving you're scum. It's difficult to prove you're scum since you've done almost nothing and geript has a townfeel on your post which I can't fight since it's meta. And contrary to what you're affirming, I've actually did that, showing how you did the minimum after kush was modkilled and were never there at deadline appart from that time tumble's lynch wasn't secured. But it's way easier to prove I'm town since I've played with geript several times and I have a way to prove I'm town.

It's truly not apparent from your posting here at lylo that you ever considered the possibility of geript being mafia.

X2
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:53 GMT
#1411
On March 22 2016 03:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 03:47 Rels wrote:
On March 22 2016 03:42 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, if you're town, I'm amazed that you seem more concerned with proving that you are town than actually considering who could be mafia.

It seems like you came into today, decided I was mafia, and ignored geript's alignment completely. I don't think a town player does that very often. You'd have to be completely convinced I was mafia, which you really shouldn't be.

If you're town, we've already lost I'm sure but honestly I just don't think it's the case.

That is not true. I reread every post of yours and geript before making the decision of losing if geript is scum.
Since I've decided geript must be town to win, proving I'm town is as effective and proving you're scum. It's difficult to prove you're scum since you've done almost nothing and geript has a townfeel on your post which I can't fight since it's meta. And contrary to what you're affirming, I've actually did that, showing how you did the minimum after kush was modkilled and were never there at deadline appart from that time tumble's lynch wasn't secured. But it's way easier to prove I'm town since I've played with geript several times and I have a way to prove I'm town.

It's truly not apparent from your posting here at lylo that you ever considered the possibility of geript being mafia.

I did. Because I didn't post while I was reading his filter doesn't mean I didn't weight it against yours.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:55 GMT
#1412
I could definitely just be in confirmation bias mode but I'm not sure it even matters
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:56 GMT
#1413
If geript is scum it's lost anyway
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 18:56 GMT
#1414
The big things for me are: your towncase is interesting but it's basically "I wouldn't do X as Scum" which sounds more true than it often is and that it's a big appeal to my ego (a good one at that).
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 18:58 GMT
#1415
On March 22 2016 03:56 geript wrote:
The big things for me are: your towncase is interesting but it's basically "I wouldn't do X as Scum" which sounds more true than it often is and that it's a big appeal to my ego (a good one at that).

Town case proved I was town without ambiguity.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 18:59 GMT
#1416
"I would kill geript over conftown Koshi" is not a good argument lol
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:01 GMT
#1417
"geript would be dead N1" is though
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:03 GMT
#1418
not if you actually forgot to submit lol
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:04 GMT
#1419
On March 22 2016 04:03 yamato77 wrote:
not if you actually forgot to submit lol

1 - That's the first reason I can't be scum.
2 - Then he would be dead N2.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:08 GMT
#1420
That's just not a compelling argument at all really

Nightkills have a lot more behind them than just "I think this person is good as town"
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 671
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g3671
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo431
XaKoH 423
C9.Mang0168
ToD168
TKL 97
RotterdaM80
UpATreeSC80
QueenE66
Mew2King29
PPMD18
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1352
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 5m
Patches Events
20h 5m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.