• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8806 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 77 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:09 GMT
#1421
Also, the fact that you've been touting this argument for this long is hilarious. No one thinks it's any good. Should tell you something.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:12 GMT
#1422
On March 22 2016 04:08 yamato77 wrote:
That's just not a compelling argument at all really

Nightkills have a lot more behind them than just "I think this person is good as town"

It is when I complained in every QT that geript should be killed N1.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:13 GMT
#1423
Anyway shut up. You're 99% scum pissing me off and 1% super bad town and I think everybody has understood you don't like this so STFU
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:15 GMT
#1424
Gonna eat, be back later.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:16 GMT
#1425
???

...

I'm bad town because I don't take nightkill WIFOM bullshit seriously?

You realize that you being the one suggesting this as a reason for you to be town makes it even less compelling, right?

And you're getting upset because I don't believe you?
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 19:18 GMT
#1426
No, 'cause you have 24 posts between D2 and D5
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:33 GMT
#1427
I won't pretend like I played well this game, and I've said that.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#1428
Although I will say I probably should have just not signed up/replaced out. I really misjudged the playerlist of this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 20:21 GMT
#1429
Well everything is settled, gonna watch a movie. geript please post what you're going to vote so I know if I need to keep fighting or not
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 21:11 GMT
#1430
he already voted you m8
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 21:21 GMT
#1431
Obviously I think he will change
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 21:57 GMT
#1432
I don't think I will
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 22:02 GMT
#1433
I proved I was town. It's beyond any doubt you might have. If I was scum you wouldn't be alive and game would be over. I cannot be scum, this is impossible. If you don't switch you are the worse player ever (or scum)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 22:04 GMT
#1434
If you want to vote me I need you to copy paste this:
I am responsible for this lynch. If Rels flips town I am the sole reason town lost. If Rels flips scum I am a God.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 22:05 GMT
#1435
No copy paste no voting me. Of course I can't regulate it but you're a coward if you don't do that. I've proven I was town, it's your fault if you vote me. Or it's yamato s fault for being bad if you're scum but that doesn't matter
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:06 GMT
#1436
it's my fault you have the wrong read if you're wrong?

fuck you rels
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 22:07 GMT
#1437
geript, if you're mafia, hats off
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 22:08 GMT
#1438
Yeah the reason I discarded geript being scum so easily is that if you're not scum you deserve to lose
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 22:13 GMT
#1439
]I am responsible for this lynch. If Rels flips town I am the sole reason town lost. If Rels flips scum I am a God.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 22:15 GMT
#1440
Good
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 671
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g3671
Liquid`RaSZi1956
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo431
XaKoH 423
C9.Mang0168
ToD168
TKL 97
RotterdaM80
UpATreeSC80
QueenE66
Mew2King29
PPMD18
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1352
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 5m
Patches Events
20h 5m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.