• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 77 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 20 2016 19:39 GMT
#1381
I have a super hard time believing that mafia geript unvotes town Slam right before the day 1 lynch deadline.

I also thought Rels was fishy since day 1. But I did read his/kush's filter and somehow exclude him. Yet his post today screams mafia to me.

I must reread. I definitely don't have time to make a good decision today. Whichever one of you is the town should definitely not vote.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2016 20:53 GMT
#1382
I'm kinda drunk so I won't do anything until tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2016 20:54 GMT
#1383
On March 21 2016 00:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

The 'forget to submit' argument is bad at best. Yamato has had original thoughts. Like maybe I've been misreading him all game, but I seriously doubt it. I'd rather you explain your thought process behind how you instantly start believing the meta case on slam after defending him all day 1. Explain how you never start a wagon but join any wagon presented.

I said that before and I say it again that's a lie, I said ylr particular meyaread was wrong but I always said what my way of reading slam was and I applied it. I also pushed every peroan I thought was scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2016 20:55 GMT
#1384
Meh geript if you're town like I suppose cause yamato jumping on me is easy as he did the whole game, game is over. You didn't unvote me when I was obvious town in personality you're not gonna Unvote me nlw
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2016 20:57 GMT
#1385
Gonna fight bard tomorrow. Will find who is the more likely scum then will fight hard. If yamato is scum game is over I think if geript is maybe it's possible. Will reread the game tomorrow
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 20 2016 22:08 GMT
#1386
On March 21 2016 05:55 Rels wrote:
Meh geript if you're town like I suppose cause yamato jumping on me is easy as he did the whole game, game is over. You didn't unvote me when I was obvious town in personality you're not gonna Unvote me nlw

Bottom line, I can write a strong town case for yam. I can't for you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 06:10 GMT
#1387
D&D just finished and AT&T finally fixed my internet thankfully. I need to sleep, but here's my thinking.

Yamatown:
1. The interconnectivity reads, especially early on, are really hard to replicate that thinking as scum.
2. He's been pushing on people for things that I expect town!yam to be pushing. Especially around the early D2 point.
3. Has gotten more inactive as the game has gone on. That's pretty counter-intuitive for scum.
4. He feels like he's the right pissy-ness level overall.
5. Tried to ignore people who are pushing him for 'meh' reasoning
6. This is dumb, but I get where he's thinking. Like my Damdred/Marv read, deep inside of me he just hits the right spots.

Scumato:
1. Basically done the minimum necessary at all points
2. Been happy to pick fights as appropriate
3. I think Hapa likes rolling people roles they don't prefer and I think Hapa would try to challenge buddy yam like this
4. Half-defends Slam when lynch is looks mostly assured

Relstown:
1. Interacts with Kush good amount

Relscum:
1. First reads post is pretty oddly put together (aka no strong reads other than XYZ -> here's more reads) plus very little in agreement with where I was at the time.
2. Soft defends Slam into easy voting for him
3. Question heavy, analysis light. Flicks around most issues with people picking at little things and asking little questions and makes little pushes
3a. Makes some huge more-comfortable-looking bounces off of Kush posts especially while not actively trying to work/bicker with Kush
4. Big blow up post re:unvote is lot of anger and not actively thinking whatsoever
5. #anywagonwilldo syndrome. Actively finds excuses to vote for people and actively follows thread sentiment.
6. Increases in activity, but decreases in anaylsis/thought provoking material.
7. The no unvote re: tumble lynch. I just don't see how town sees that post doesn't want to prolong the day.

I can town case myself if you want, but honestly it just looks really obvious to me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 12:35 GMT
#1388
Geript, I read both of your filters and I'm pretty sure yamato is the scum. I can't prove that your feeling about him is wrong 'cause it's a feeling but I can prove I am town and I know how since we've played several games together. Tell me when you're there and I will make you change your mind (= that or you'll be the worst player ever but I'm pretty sure I know how to prove to you I'm town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 12:36 GMT
#1389
If you're scum, sorry yamato but your play was so bad it's impossible to see you as town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 12:37 GMT
#1390
##Vote yamato77
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 21 2016 12:43 GMT
#1391
Vote Count - Day 5


Rels (1): geript
yamato77 (1): Rels

Not Voting (1): yamato77

At this time, Rels is slated to be lynched. With 3 players, 2 are needed to lynch.
Mafia victory slated in on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 21 2016 14:08 GMT
#1392
I'm listening, but sleeping/prepping/peeing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 15:19 GMT
#1393
OK it's quite simple.

First, you saw me play in very themed games: personality, season of the witch, PYP. I always calculate everything to see if a best course of action can be calculated through percentages or not. Examples from this game: I was pusing Slam and Tumble to claim blue since they were the likely lynches D2 and I wanted information, but I didn't do that D3 because I saw there was a chance to gain a mislynch should the NK fail, something a blue claim would stop. Examples from every other themed games can be found if you want.
The point is, I would have never forgot to send a NK N1. Not talking about doing it on purpose 'cause that is ridiculous. On us 3, you and yamato both look like you could have done it by mistake, you were both super busy this game. But this is not something that can happen with the way I play. If I was scum, the game would 100% be over already.
EVEN assuming I forgot to send a NK, I would never forget to send it again N2. Here I do not know if scum made a mistake again and if they wanted to go to MYLO instead of LYLO. If that was made purposefully, this was a bad choice 'cause there was the possibility of MYLO transforming into a free mislynch for town should the KP fail N3. And that is what happened. I would never do something that could give me such a big potential drawback for almost no result.

Second, if I was scum you would be dead. We played twice where I was scum and you were town. Twice I killed you N1. In season of the witch, I was happy letting you take the mayor thing and NK you. In PYP, I was pushing for you getting a strong role (Nigella, you got Link instead which was even better) 'cause I wanted you dead N1. Hell, in PYP Onegu claimed during the last minute before silence period that he bussed you and Koshi, and I purposefully changed the KP from you to Koshi in order to make sure you were dead. (ended up costing me the game 'cause the other team also targeted you through the bus)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 15:28 GMT
#1394
Some sources for the second point.

From the scum QT of season of the witch :

My god
Can't believe how much work it took to impose a damdred check when I had only geript in front of me


Geript is a fucking wildcard
He gets the grail today
We kill him tonight

Can't believe how perfect it is
Now we kill fucking geript and ls is incriminated


Actually going to do that now. We can always change it during the night
##Witch kill geript


geript probably won't be protected because:
- rayn had a few posts asking the angel prot to be on Damdred
- if the angel prot is not on Damdred, then it will be on either rayn or myself

We're killing geript because:
- he is a fucking wildcard that follows his gut to find the truth, so he's the most likely player to scumread me
- he is very suspicious of you and he's the only person being a little suspicious of me
- more than that, he's suuuuuuper suspicious of LS, he even wanted us to switch to him for the lynch, so killing him will incriminate LS as a mafia
- I have the problem of being one of the town leader and not going to die; why won't I die ? At least for this night, I can explain it by sayin geript was killed because of grail + suspicions on LS

Post game:
On September 25 2015 16:43 Rels wrote:
geript I don't know how you do it but you have this ability to play like shit for a long time, then comes in for a few hours, ooze townieness and solves the game via gut feels
I think it is pretty cool p: you were the person I was the most afraid of. Hence your kill N1
Show nested quote +

My god
Can't believe how much work it took to impose a damdred check when I had only geript in front of me

Show nested quote +

Geript is a fucking wildcard
He gets the grail today
We kill him tonight


From the scum QT of PYP:

geript is actually super good, he has these insane gut reads all the time that are impossible to avoid if he sense something off about you.
I don't know why he was so garbage in personality
He also scumread me and disfo this game and he was fucking Link
I'm glad he's dead
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 15:56 GMT
#1395
yamato has made 24 posts since the beginning of D2.
He was absent when important things were going scum's way. He was townreading Slam the whole game but didn't really fight for Tumble, who he scumreads.
After this post (D2 when Slam was lynched) 7 hour before deadline he didn't post again:
On March 15 2016 01:03 yamato77 wrote:
I won't be around for the rest of today. More appointments, gym, work, etc.

If you all decide to lynch today I won't oppose it but I've made my sentiment clear.

But he was around end of D3 to ensure a Tumble lynch (30 minutes befored eadline):
On March 17 2016 07:31 yamato77 wrote:
Well unless we get another person here and they vote Tumble, then this will be a wasted day.

But he wasn't there again during Shape's lynch since that post (3h40 before deadline):
On March 19 2016 05:20 yamato77 wrote:
I'd really rather not lynch today when I have no time to actually play, and then waste the one day I do have to play being silent and then be fucked on time Sunday again.

We'll have to make a good lynch today because I'm not lynching just to lynch. It's retarded.

Saturday was apaprently the only day he could play, but he didn't reread anything, as apparent in his last post:
On March 21 2016 04:39 yamato77 wrote:
I have a super hard time believing that mafia geript unvotes town Slam right before the day 1 lynch deadline.

I also thought Rels was fishy since day 1. But I did read his/kush's filter and somehow exclude him. Yet his post today screams mafia to me.

I must reread. I definitely don't have time to make a good decision today. Whichever one of you is the town should definitely not vote.

All of this indicates scum. He's doing the minimum to survive since kush was modkilled. 24 posts since D2 when he said this:
On March 11 2016 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
I'm fine with being wrong, Vivax.

I never claimed to be particularly good at mafia.

I never claimed to be particularly good at reading you.

I wanted to play a game, and I am playing.

yamato is 99% scum. If he's town he's playing the worst game of his life.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 15:57 GMT
#1396
On March 21 2016 15:10 geript wrote:
3. I think Hapa likes rolling people roles they don't prefer and I think Hapa would try to challenge buddy yam like this

BTW this is really ridiculous
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 16:01 GMT
#1397
Leaving work soon! I've proven I'm town to you specifically geript. To another person I understand being suspicous but from your POV I am 100% town. It does not make sense I left you alive when I fear your game as scum. It does not make sense I didn't kill anyone N1 and N2, I do not play that way. If I was scum, you would be dead, and more than that the game would actually be over. That neither of those things happened means I'm town.

Now I have no idea where your confidence of yamato being town comes from given his play; his D1 was OK but the rest is so scummy. I liked his post on me (on D2 I think ?) and I thought it was impossible an experiecned player could forget to send a NK; but the rest of his filter is scum.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 16:49 GMT
#1398
well if rels is town I've lost anyway but I'm probably not wrong
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2016 16:56 GMT
#1399
I'll be around today somewhat but honestly I don't feel particularly invested in the outcome of this game.

It would be hilarious if rels and kush were the mafia though.
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2016 17:37 GMT
#1400
On March 20 2016 15:18 Rels wrote:
No you won't. I'm conf town 'cause I would never forget to submit a kill and yamato is useless. I'm doubtful about who is the busy scum but you should not from your POV.
It's my dad birthday today so can't play before tonight. We have 2 days so it's OK though.

Yamato why was this scummy ?
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.